Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Spotlight for others' dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ty so much for this! What a great idea to do a spotlight <3 There are a lot of great dragons here!
Ty so much for this! What a great idea to do a spotlight <3 There are a lot of great dragons here!
64514_s.gif
Awww I didn't expect my little Switch to be featured <3 that was so sweet! Those are some seriously gorgeous dragons in that group ^^
Awww I didn't expect my little Switch to be featured <3 that was so sweet! Those are some seriously gorgeous dragons in that group ^^
iONBDu0.png
Aww thanks for featuring Samad and what a lovely endeavour! The other dragons you've listed are gorgeous too.
Aww thanks for featuring Samad and what a lovely endeavour! The other dragons you've listed are gorgeous too.
if grad school kills me, tell my virtual pets i love them
Oh wow, thank you for featuring Ekaitz!! That makes me so happy and this is a really cute idea :o)
Oh wow, thank you for featuring Ekaitz!! That makes me so happy and this is a really cute idea :o)
Neph-he/it

(my username only has one c! pacifi rim, without the space)
Oh my, this is such a wholesome thread <3 Thank you for featuring Morrigan, I'm glad you like her!!
Oh my, this is such a wholesome thread <3 Thank you for featuring Morrigan, I'm glad you like her!!
art shop: hiatus || avatar dragon || pings are welcome || adopt shop: hiatus
eO0kY8x.png pW9aOen.png
What a wonderful thread! I love seeing stand-out dragons that other people have discovered, and wow! The variety shown here really demonstrates how well FR encourages the creative impulse. [emoji=guardian love size=1] These dragons had me at the edge of my seat ... and I am so tickled to see Pelagia among them! It's been a long day, and this really made me smile.
What a wonderful thread! I love seeing stand-out dragons that other people have discovered, and wow! The variety shown here really demonstrates how well FR encourages the creative impulse. These dragons had me at the edge of my seat ... and I am so tickled to see Pelagia among them! It's been a long day, and this really made me smile.
riVr93C.png
Oh hey, my fluffy cursed nerd boy isn't one that a lot of people seem to have interest in, so I appreciate the ping! Probably because he isn't so over elaborate as others, but sometimes simple is better.
Oh hey, my fluffy cursed nerd boy isn't one that a lot of people seem to have interest in, so I appreciate the ping! Probably because he isn't so over elaborate as others, but sometimes simple is better.
4QFtgPW.png
Thank you so much for the ping, that really made my day!
Thank you so much for the ping, that really made my day!
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Thanks for the spotlight!
Thanks for the spotlight!
ZincAlloy.gif
pretty babies!!!
pretty babies!!!
for sale ->. 78075389.png . 79695285.png . 76605495.png . h0FvtF4.gif
. a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png . 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8