Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Food 1point :18t RESTOCKING (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@/Apocracy

I don't do coli other than occasional dom push contribution, so about 5k of it will be my food reserve. Other than that I flip it on AH to make some profit.
If you're not looking for that I can buy only 5k, so please feel free to let me know ^^

Edit: I forgot to mention that meat is super expensive on AH right now.
If I had some more fund I'd buy seafood and insects too, but I don't so only meat. :)
@/Apocracy

I don't do coli other than occasional dom push contribution, so about 5k of it will be my food reserve. Other than that I flip it on AH to make some profit.
If you're not looking for that I can buy only 5k, so please feel free to let me know ^^

Edit: I forgot to mention that meat is super expensive on AH right now.
If I had some more fund I'd buy seafood and insects too, but I don't so only meat. :)
_HhqzDTE.png___

Ryu

92n1dwB.png
hWPjBUy.png
apUeZZ4.png
@Apocracy

Hi. Could I please get 7k of plants, 5k insects, 3k of seafood? That's 270k treasure. Don't worry I'm not re-selling. I don't Coli so I only get food from Gathering and my dragons eat too much.
@Apocracy

Hi. Could I please get 7k of plants, 5k insects, 3k of seafood? That's 270k treasure. Don't worry I'm not re-selling. I don't Coli so I only get food from Gathering and my dragons eat too much.
Hello! Could I get 2k pts for insects, meat, and seafood (6k total)? :0c
Hello! Could I get 2k pts for insects, meat, and seafood (6k total)? :0c
8098.pngqoL2Zmd.png 43.png
44.png
40.png
31.png
21378.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/c0qBpop.gif[/img][/center]
c0qBpop.gif
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
All food has been sent out!
All food has been sent out!
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
@apocracy i would be happy to take some sorry been a bit busy lately
@apocracy i would be happy to take some sorry been a bit busy lately
@NightRider225
You're alright. How much are you after?
@NightRider225
You're alright. How much are you after?
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
@apocracy probably 7k
@apocracy probably 7k
@Apocracy Are you still open? Can I get 3k plants, 3k seafood, and 3k insects if so? I'll pay in treasure. :)
edit: retracted order
@Apocracy Are you still open? Can I get 3k plants, 3k seafood, and 3k insects if so? I'll pay in treasure. :)
edit: retracted order
v1eGWCt.png Azkhar
they/them
alchemy camp
capybara
mirror critters
oh rats!
fish??
an egg!
Can I get:
700 insects
600 meat and seafood