Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragxnblxxd's Artshop [TEMP OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
I love him so much!! Thank you!
I love him so much!! Thank you!
hi again :3c if its alright could i order another couple piece from you?
of these two: Voli + Salem
They have previous arts in their bio for ideas/inspirations ^^
hi again :3c if its alright could i order another couple piece from you?
of these two: Voli + Salem
They have previous arts in their bio for ideas/inspirations ^^
these look so amazing!!! <3 I would love to get one of my boy, Zahavi: [img]https://i.imgur.com/wyFhh3R.png[/img] For a better reference if need be, he's wearing this... [item=Accent: We Carrion] ...but without it would look like this... [img]https://i.imgur.com/fYFzTm4.png[/img] Not sure if that's necessary but just providing you with it incase you do need it ^^ As far as other details go--perhaps a relaxed expression/soft smile? And whatever you feel would go well for the background within the diamond shape~ (A side note and only if this is possible--if you'd like to charge more for this detail, by all means! But I was considering asking for the smoke coming up like in the accent and one of the butterflies also like in the accent?) And a quick question o: does the name have to be my username or can the name on the side be the dragon's name? Sorry for all of this! @-@ But I also hope I came off clearly! If you need to DM me, by all means!
these look so amazing!!! <3

I would love to get one of my boy, Zahavi:
wyFhh3R.png

For a better reference if need be, he's wearing this...
Accent: We Carrion

...but without it would look like this...
fYFzTm4.png

Not sure if that's necessary but just providing you with it incase you do need it ^^ As far as other details go--perhaps a relaxed expression/soft smile? And whatever you feel would go well for the background within the diamond shape~ (A side note and only if this is possible--if you'd like to charge more for this detail, by all means! But I was considering asking for the smoke coming up like in the accent and one of the butterflies also like in the accent?)

And a quick question o: does the name have to be my username or can the name on the side be the dragon's name?

Sorry for all of this! @-@ But I also hope I came off clearly! If you need to DM me, by all means!
ucaXKBU.png gTxwrLW.png ec57cfa59d856e5323722720d71a9e814f6e1d23.png
@xLILM0NSTERx ohh those two look so nice! yes of course i can do them! i'll get to it tomorrow if that's alright?
@xLILM0NSTERx ohh those two look so nice! yes of course i can do them! i'll get to it tomorrow if that's alright?
art shop

adopt shop

Discord server
@1cmOfHappiness oh don't worry about all the writing! that helps me out a lot, yes i could do all of that but yes for the accent detail ill have to bump it up to 300g/300kt! is that alright ?
also yes i can include the dragon's name along and if its fine if i get to it by tomorrow?
@1cmOfHappiness oh don't worry about all the writing! that helps me out a lot, yes i could do all of that but yes for the accent detail ill have to bump it up to 300g/300kt! is that alright ?
also yes i can include the dragon's name along and if its fine if i get to it by tomorrow?
art shop

adopt shop

Discord server
[quote name="DragxnBlxxd" date="2021-11-07 14:48:40" ] @Whistles yes i do comms for non fr characters check out the pinned tweet on my twitter! [/quote] I meant with FR currency!
DragxnBlxxd wrote on 2021-11-07 14:48:40:
@Whistles yes i do comms for non fr characters check out the pinned tweet on my twitter!
I meant with FR currency!
@Whistles very sorry but i just do fr characters for fr currency
@Whistles very sorry but i just do fr characters for fr currency
art shop

adopt shop

Discord server
:3c thank you ^^ and yeee that's completely fine by me, I'll send over payment now
:3c thank you ^^ and yeee that's completely fine by me, I'll send over payment now
Could I order one of this guy, please? :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66364567][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663646/66364567_350.png[/img][/url]
Could I order one of this guy, please? :)
66364567_350.png
nuvYkoF.png
[quote name="DragxnBlxxd" date="2021-11-07 18:33:11" ] @1cmOfHappiness oh don't worry about all the writing! that helps me out a lot, yes i could do all of that but yes for the accent detail ill have to bump it up to 300g/300kt! is that alright ? also yes i can include the dragon's name along and if its fine if i get to it by tomorrow? [/quote] @DragxnBlxxd yes that's absolutely fine! ^^ On both parts haha~ Whenever you want me to send the gems lemme know!
DragxnBlxxd wrote on 2021-11-07 18:33:11:
@DragxnBlxxd yes that's absolutely fine! ^^ On both parts haha~ Whenever you want me to send the gems lemme know!
ucaXKBU.png gTxwrLW.png ec57cfa59d856e5323722720d71a9e814f6e1d23.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43