Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nevermind
1 2 3 4 5
I don't think its right to complain about getting something you didn't want or nothing at all. They are gifts, accept them graciously. If you truly want something work for it and buy it yourself.

I can get maybe if you payed for tickets or something, but thats the chance you take for those things.
I don't think its right to complain about getting something you didn't want or nothing at all. They are gifts, accept them graciously. If you truly want something work for it and buy it yourself.

I can get maybe if you payed for tickets or something, but thats the chance you take for those things.
FObX7rS.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.pngA6Pqy3l.png
[quote name="Vardia" date="2021-10-31 15:48:26" ] I mean giveaways are usually pretty much first come first serve aren't they? Sure, you may not get into one of them if you're not quick to the punch, but it's not the end of the world, y'know? There'll be other opportunities. Just keep trying. [/quote] It just seems that I can never snatch things up fast enough. Often cool and valuable things or just cute hatchlings get snatched up by the already rich players who can afford them as it is, and the casual players who just want the item/cute dragon don’t get it because they aren’t intense players who are online 24/7.
Vardia wrote on 2021-10-31 15:48:26:
I mean giveaways are usually pretty much first come first serve aren't they? Sure, you may not get into one of them if you're not quick to the punch, but it's not the end of the world, y'know? There'll be other opportunities. Just keep trying.
It just seems that I can never snatch things up fast enough. Often cool and valuable things or just cute hatchlings get snatched up by the already rich players who can afford them as it is, and the casual players who just want the item/cute dragon don’t get it because they aren’t intense players who are online 24/7.
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I mean, giveaways are giveaways. Feeling entitled to something that isn’t yours yet is just a way to set yourself up for frustration. At the end of the day, they are opportunities to bring positivity to the community, and not winning does not give you the right to turn the experience into a problem for everyone else.
I mean, giveaways are giveaways. Feeling entitled to something that isn’t yours yet is just a way to set yourself up for frustration. At the end of the day, they are opportunities to bring positivity to the community, and not winning does not give you the right to turn the experience into a problem for everyone else.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

It's perfectly okay to be disappointed and frustrated, but thinking you deserve the gift over another player for some arbitrary reason is a very negative mindset

With raffles, don't enter if you think you'll be upset if you lose, because most times you will lose.
Sometimes you need to just let go and not let the little things get to you, I'm sure you'll be able to get those cool dragons another way, if they aren't g1s you could even breed them yourself in time :)
It's perfectly okay to be disappointed and frustrated, but thinking you deserve the gift over another player for some arbitrary reason is a very negative mindset

With raffles, don't enter if you think you'll be upset if you lose, because most times you will lose.
Sometimes you need to just let go and not let the little things get to you, I'm sure you'll be able to get those cool dragons another way, if they aren't g1s you could even breed them yourself in time :)
Maybe the real giveaway prizes were the friends we made along the way
MuAIaYM.png
[quote name="ChaoticConfetti" date="2021-10-31 16:18:59" ] Maybe the real giveaway prizes were the friends we made along the way [/quote]
ChaoticConfetti wrote on 2021-10-31 16:18:59:
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
Giveaways, raffles, and hatchery threads are not guaranteed goodie dispensers. You have the chance you have, and if it doesn't work out, then it doesn't work out - and chances are that it won't, because loads of other players will be as interested as you are. Rather than being publicly ungrateful because you don't always get the exact shiny thing you wanted, be thankful that people are kind and generous enough to offer stuff for free. Nothing and nobody says they have to do it.

As for 'what if you get nothing'? Then you are no worse off than you were before you tried.
Giveaways, raffles, and hatchery threads are not guaranteed goodie dispensers. You have the chance you have, and if it doesn't work out, then it doesn't work out - and chances are that it won't, because loads of other players will be as interested as you are. Rather than being publicly ungrateful because you don't always get the exact shiny thing you wanted, be thankful that people are kind and generous enough to offer stuff for free. Nothing and nobody says they have to do it.

As for 'what if you get nothing'? Then you are no worse off than you were before you tried.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="ChaoticConfetti" date="2021-10-31 16:18:59" ] Maybe the real giveaway prizes were the friends we made along the way [/quote]
ChaoticConfetti wrote on 2021-10-31 16:18:59:
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
Is this bait?
Is this bait?
In a first come first serve (or, well, drawn in this case) system, this is going to happen. It's an incentive to get more tickets to have a higher chance of being drawn first.
In a first come first serve (or, well, drawn in this case) system, this is going to happen. It's an incentive to get more tickets to have a higher chance of being drawn first.
fo11Vhp.png
1 2 3 4 5