Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Forever We Roam IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Aruno was bored as she heard Testa and Bazzle talk about the travel, Addams sometimes adding in to the conversansion. Aruno chuckled alittle at the young skydancer, Zuri, she has been queit the show. As she ate her salad Aruno caught Whiteout's eyes narrowing at her, had she done something wrong?
Aruno thought for a moment and then realized what he must be thinking, Oh! He must be thinking if she was from the Seeking Order or maybe...why she didn't look like an Ice flighter..witch would be slightly true her mother was an Ice Flighter but her father was a Plague Flighter...but she was just a plain ol' Fire-ish Flighter...but sometime it was the ice/cold she could controll...she wasn't sure if she was a mix or not...Aruno looked out the window then at the fire place, her eyes danced with the flames, her eyes looking like the fire themselve's. Aruno shook her head and then sneezed out a small flame onto her wine making it smokey red.
Aruno shook her head and took a small sip of her wine and sure enough it didn't taste bad so she just countined to drink it. Aruno noticed that their were 2 set's of eyes on her, one she knew was most likely Whiteout but the other she did not know of. Aruno shook her head once more and desided to finally toon in on the conversasion around her.
Though she thought about what the young skydancer had said...Would their be room's to sleep in? Hopefully she doesn't have to share with a male, She would much rather share with one of the female's like Zuri or maybe Mistral? Hmm..the thought seemed to rather be quiet the loud one. Aruno shook her a bit hard but soon her head was clear again, the thought still lingered but it wasn't as loud as before.
Aruno was bored as she heard Testa and Bazzle talk about the travel, Addams sometimes adding in to the conversansion. Aruno chuckled alittle at the young skydancer, Zuri, she has been queit the show. As she ate her salad Aruno caught Whiteout's eyes narrowing at her, had she done something wrong?
Aruno thought for a moment and then realized what he must be thinking, Oh! He must be thinking if she was from the Seeking Order or maybe...why she didn't look like an Ice flighter..witch would be slightly true her mother was an Ice Flighter but her father was a Plague Flighter...but she was just a plain ol' Fire-ish Flighter...but sometime it was the ice/cold she could controll...she wasn't sure if she was a mix or not...Aruno looked out the window then at the fire place, her eyes danced with the flames, her eyes looking like the fire themselve's. Aruno shook her head and then sneezed out a small flame onto her wine making it smokey red.
Aruno shook her head and took a small sip of her wine and sure enough it didn't taste bad so she just countined to drink it. Aruno noticed that their were 2 set's of eyes on her, one she knew was most likely Whiteout but the other she did not know of. Aruno shook her head once more and desided to finally toon in on the conversasion around her.
Though she thought about what the young skydancer had said...Would their be room's to sleep in? Hopefully she doesn't have to share with a male, She would much rather share with one of the female's like Zuri or maybe Mistral? Hmm..the thought seemed to rather be quiet the loud one. Aruno shook her a bit hard but soon her head was clear again, the thought still lingered but it wasn't as loud as before.
shadow_panbling_by_cicide76536-dciuare.gifWelcome!|Minor|American|Werido|FR time 3+ hrsshadow_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dciuarm.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/y9qgwcR.png[/img] [center]--------[/center] [center][font=Times New Roman][size=4][color=#0079bf]T[/color]he Gaoler seemed surprised at first when being addressed directly by another dragon before swiftly returning to a more neutral state and turning his gaze to the dragon speaking. The young Skydancer actually, no surprise there. They did indeed seem quite talkative, as they'd only go on to explain. He was more perplexed by her offer. Could she really just make several of those bags? Was this a common practice for some dragons? Surely not, or everybody would be taking advantage of it at markets and along trade routes. It's true he mostly tried to avoid such places as he could, but even then something like this surely would've peaked his interest. It was a very enticing offer. He already carried too many things on him as it was, be it loose paper or one of his makeshift journals. However the bags he already carried on his person weren't terribly befitting of any Gaoler as is, and Whiteout was already pushing the limit. Besides it's best not to have himself indebted to another one of these dragons so soon. They hadn't even started actually traveling together yet. So with a slow shake of his head, averting his gaze again, now somewhere off beyond the table he gave an answer, "erm, no. I'm fine." his voice was low and distinct, but relatively quiet. At least, about as quiet as he could get it without being fully drowned out by the background conversation of the tavern.
y9qgwcR.png

The Gaoler seemed surprised at first when being addressed directly by another dragon before swiftly returning to a more neutral state and turning his gaze to the dragon speaking. The young Skydancer actually, no surprise there. They did indeed seem quite talkative, as they'd only go on to explain.
He was more perplexed by her offer.
Could she really just make several of those bags? Was this a common practice for some dragons? Surely not, or everybody would be taking advantage of it at markets and along trade routes. It's true he mostly tried to avoid such places as he could, but even then something like this surely would've peaked his interest.

It was a very enticing offer. He already carried too many things on him as it was, be it loose paper or one of his makeshift journals. However the bags he already carried on his person weren't terribly befitting of any Gaoler as is, and Whiteout was already pushing the limit. Besides it's best not to have himself indebted to another one of these dragons so soon. They hadn't even started actually traveling together yet.
So with a slow shake of his head, averting his gaze again, now somewhere off beyond the table he gave an answer, "erm, no. I'm fine." his voice was low and distinct, but relatively quiet. At least, about as quiet as he could get it without being fully drowned out by the background conversation of the tavern.
21402.png >Brodcast's Lair
>They/Them-It/It's
>FR+2
^Greetings! feel free to call me
Borealis, Brodcast, Alis, etc^
Zuri smiles. “It’s alright. Let me know if you change your mind, though!” She says. “Also, yes, it’s quite a common practice in my clan to make magical bags. Traveling bags, infinite storage bags, portal bags, item spawning bags, you name it!” She yawns, before laying her head onto the tabletop. “I still don’t know where we are going to be sleeping. I’m really tired right now.” She says.
Zuri smiles. “It’s alright. Let me know if you change your mind, though!” She says. “Also, yes, it’s quite a common practice in my clan to make magical bags. Traveling bags, infinite storage bags, portal bags, item spawning bags, you name it!” She yawns, before laying her head onto the tabletop. “I still don’t know where we are going to be sleeping. I’m really tired right now.” She says.
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Aruno was surprized to say the least when she heard Whiteout's voice, his voice was soft and quiet as to Zuri's voice her's was loud and energetic, Aruno tried to remember what Whitout was talking about as she soon realized it was about Zuri's magical bag! It was very impressive, the design's on it made it so pretty Aruno couldn't help but stare at the bag but quickly looking away. She didn't want Whiteout to think she was coping him, or in anycase Zuri to get mad.
Aruno looked at the fire place once more...the flames got higher and hotter the more she looked at them. The metal around the fire started to melt and the flames started to burn the wood, Aruno quickly made the flames die out before the tavern got engolfited in flames...Aruno shook her head a few times and then looked back at the dragon's around the table..Aruno pulled out some paper and small ink jar's, from her own small bag she had. Aruno dipped her claws into the ink and started to draw Whiteout talking with Zuri- dipping different claws with different colors.
Aruno made sure to put her name on it so that they would know she drew it. Aruno looked at her art and was proud of it she wiped her claws clean with a rag she had while putting the small ink jar's away. She folded the picture up into a paper airplane and threw it over other dragon's heads, it landed right infront of Zuri & Whiteout. Aruno smiled a bit and then looked away from them, she drank more of her smokey wine hoping they liked the drawing...
Aruno was surprized to say the least when she heard Whiteout's voice, his voice was soft and quiet as to Zuri's voice her's was loud and energetic, Aruno tried to remember what Whitout was talking about as she soon realized it was about Zuri's magical bag! It was very impressive, the design's on it made it so pretty Aruno couldn't help but stare at the bag but quickly looking away. She didn't want Whiteout to think she was coping him, or in anycase Zuri to get mad.
Aruno looked at the fire place once more...the flames got higher and hotter the more she looked at them. The metal around the fire started to melt and the flames started to burn the wood, Aruno quickly made the flames die out before the tavern got engolfited in flames...Aruno shook her head a few times and then looked back at the dragon's around the table..Aruno pulled out some paper and small ink jar's, from her own small bag she had. Aruno dipped her claws into the ink and started to draw Whiteout talking with Zuri- dipping different claws with different colors.
Aruno made sure to put her name on it so that they would know she drew it. Aruno looked at her art and was proud of it she wiped her claws clean with a rag she had while putting the small ink jar's away. She folded the picture up into a paper airplane and threw it over other dragon's heads, it landed right infront of Zuri & Whiteout. Aruno smiled a bit and then looked away from them, she drank more of her smokey wine hoping they liked the drawing...
shadow_panbling_by_cicide76536-dciuare.gifWelcome!|Minor|American|Werido|FR time 3+ hrsshadow_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dciuarm.gif
Testa looked around at everyone. "I'm sure you're all very tired. I'll pay the innkeeper for you all to have separate rooms, and we can discuss this more in the morning." She said. She got up to go find the innkeeper, then hesitated and turned around, staring at Scorpia. "Well, of course I'm insane. You would be too, if you were stranded on a world that's completely unfamiliar to you in the form of a dragon for thousands of years. By the way, humming won't help." She said cordially, then walked away to find the inkeeper.
Testa looked around at everyone. "I'm sure you're all very tired. I'll pay the innkeeper for you all to have separate rooms, and we can discuss this more in the morning." She said. She got up to go find the innkeeper, then hesitated and turned around, staring at Scorpia. "Well, of course I'm insane. You would be too, if you were stranded on a world that's completely unfamiliar to you in the form of a dragon for thousands of years. By the way, humming won't help." She said cordially, then walked away to find the inkeeper.
Dreamcore/Weirdcore enjoyer.
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Check out my new group RP!
Zuri looks up just in time to see a paper airplane land in front of her and the strange gaoler. She opens it and smiles.

She then nudges Whiteout to get his attention. When she does, she shows him the drawing. “Hey, look! I think this is meant to be us!”

At the mention of rooms, she bursts into excitement. “Really?! That’s so so so coool! I wonder what they look like.”

Her bag seems to be moving ever so slightly now..
Zuri looks up just in time to see a paper airplane land in front of her and the strange gaoler. She opens it and smiles.

She then nudges Whiteout to get his attention. When she does, she shows him the drawing. “Hey, look! I think this is meant to be us!”

At the mention of rooms, she bursts into excitement. “Really?! That’s so so so coool! I wonder what they look like.”

Her bag seems to be moving ever so slightly now..
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
The Skydancer took a deep breath. Testa could definitely read minds, and was by her own words insane, immortal, and from another world. What was she supposed to do about that? Maybe she could create a potion to block her out, but of course Testa would know what she was planning ahead of time...

Well. She'd work on that, and if the Veilspun wanted to stop her, she would probably say so. An invisibility potion would probably be best to start with, or maybe an anti-magic. Neither of which she had brought with her, unfortunately. Perhaps one of the other dragons would help? Had they been listening? Did they know about the Veilspun's power?

"Er. Everyone here knows that Testa can.. read minds, right?"

Deities, she'd sound stupid if they did, in fact, know already.
The Skydancer took a deep breath. Testa could definitely read minds, and was by her own words insane, immortal, and from another world. What was she supposed to do about that? Maybe she could create a potion to block her out, but of course Testa would know what she was planning ahead of time...

Well. She'd work on that, and if the Veilspun wanted to stop her, she would probably say so. An invisibility potion would probably be best to start with, or maybe an anti-magic. Neither of which she had brought with her, unfortunately. Perhaps one of the other dragons would help? Had they been listening? Did they know about the Veilspun's power?

"Er. Everyone here knows that Testa can.. read minds, right?"

Deities, she'd sound stupid if they did, in fact, know already.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
Zuri shakes her head. “Wait, she can? That’s so so so COOL!” She stands up. “Also, do we get roomies?”
Zuri shakes her head. “Wait, she can? That’s so so so COOL!” She stands up. “Also, do we get roomies?”
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Another otherworldly being, of course. He wasn’t sure what he’d expect from the odd little veilspun and her axolotl statue(especially since it was pink.) He’d never even seen one of those creatures before, much less a pink one.

Despite it being unwise to do so, at this point he didn’t care what she was. He was focused singularly on taking a nice, cold, soak, getting the grit off his feathers.

He wondered if she knew the reason for his lack of belongings. Surely she was at least curious? The ruby hanging off his horn would probably be the most interesting thing about him, right?
Another otherworldly being, of course. He wasn’t sure what he’d expect from the odd little veilspun and her axolotl statue(especially since it was pink.) He’d never even seen one of those creatures before, much less a pink one.

Despite it being unwise to do so, at this point he didn’t care what she was. He was focused singularly on taking a nice, cold, soak, getting the grit off his feathers.

He wondered if she knew the reason for his lack of belongings. Surely she was at least curious? The ruby hanging off his horn would probably be the most interesting thing about him, right?

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

Zuri looked around. “When can we leave this damn table already?!”
Zuri looked around. “When can we leave this damn table already?!”
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png