Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 432 433 434 435 436 ... 648 649
Yoooooooo I am asexual B)
Yoooooooo I am asexual B)
MiMwTFm.png call me Stauber, as in Jack Stauber my beloved, because I’m figuring out a preferred name
ace gang >;D

edit: :0 also welcome to fr! its always fun seeing new peeps
ace gang >;D

edit: :0 also welcome to fr! its always fun seeing new peeps
Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
Happy ace week everyone! I hope all my fellow a-specs are doing great!
Happy ace week everyone! I hope all my fellow a-specs are doing great!
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
yeye! [emoji=gloom tile size=1][emoji=silver coin size=1][emoji=white gem size=1][emoji=planet size=1]
yeye!

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
i spend so much time around my friend and his boyfriend that now female and male relationships seem not weird to me but like.. idk how to explain it. i just find it funny
i spend so much time around my friend and his boyfriend that now female and male relationships seem not weird to me but like.. idk how to explain it. i just find it funny
honestly i though this was gonna be about "non men loving non men" or whatever the spiel is nowadays since i despise that <3 but im glad its not and more on the...logical and complicated sides of things, haha i wholeheartedly agree though, with most of that sentiment at least. the whole "woman have to love men" and conversion therapy bs is..scary to say the least, and disappointing. like? just let ppl vibe with liking whoever they like lol, its not that hard. some folks like some genders and some don't. (that's not a reason to erase history and wildly invalidate people, however, as some exclus may think, yikes) i'm probably reading too far into this and will end up getting involved with something that causes myself anxiety (as a queer trans gendersatyr lesbian to say the least), but hopefully this can remain chill, i don't need one of the only queer safespaces i know of to descend into wild exclusion and just everyone passive aggressively invalidating each other but yes! lesbians are valid as heck, yey its nice feeling vaild [emoji=planet size=1][emoji=pink gem 2 size=1][emoji=amber mosquito size=1] [emoji=gust size=1] ~~ [emoji=book 2 size=1][emoji=brown gem size=1][emoji=cloud size=1][emoji=seashell size=1][emoji=heart size=1] (i dunno why but im on a roll with making flags out of the emojis whbdughe) edit: @/RanbooMyBeloved DHBUH honestly i feel that pls-
honestly i though this was gonna be about "non men loving non men" or whatever the spiel is nowadays since i despise that <3 but im glad its not and more on the...logical and complicated sides of things, haha

i wholeheartedly agree though, with most of that sentiment at least. the whole "woman have to love men" and conversion therapy bs is..scary to say the least, and disappointing. like? just let ppl vibe with liking whoever they like lol, its not that hard. some folks like some genders and some don't. (that's not a reason to erase history and wildly invalidate people, however, as some exclus may think, yikes)

i'm probably reading too far into this and will end up getting involved with something that causes myself anxiety (as a queer trans gendersatyr lesbian to say the least), but hopefully this can remain chill, i don't need one of the only queer safespaces i know of to descend into wild exclusion and just everyone passive aggressively invalidating each other

but yes! lesbians are valid as heck, yey its nice feeling vaild
~~
(i dunno why but im on a roll with making flags out of the emojis whbdughe)

edit: @/RanbooMyBeloved DHBUH honestly i feel that pls-

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
apparently I posted on this thread last year and have no recollection of doing so so whgat is up I like girls I am a lesbian looo l
apparently I posted on this thread last year and have no recollection of doing so so whgat is up I like girls I am a lesbian looo l
Brooke | They / She | FR+0
aQcNcS9.png
g585y1V.png
Tl1dGxE.png
w0wBhk1.png
gMDuKVs.png
[quote name="Inkasaur" date="2021-10-25 21:07:06" ] apparently I posted on this thread last year and have no recollection of doing so so whgat is up I like girls I am a lesbian looo l [/quote] Apparently there were several pages of people getting entirely too argumentative/combative over things when this should be more about shared experiences/support rather than attacking one another, but I no longer see where those posts went. (Take the hint, everyone.)[emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Inkasaur wrote on 2021-10-25 21:07:06:
Apparently there were several pages of people getting entirely too argumentative/combative over things when this should be more about shared experiences/support rather than attacking one another, but I no longer see where those posts went.

(Take the hint, everyone.)
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Lesbians are hecking rad and valid \o/ [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Lesbians are hecking rad and valid \o/
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
OvO That's me! Hello, fellow rad, valid, wonderful lesbians~ [emoji=planet size=1]
OvO That's me! Hello, fellow rad, valid, wonderful lesbians~
Pixel art of a purple coffee cup with a heart slowly bouncing overhead.

• Jane | She/They

Moulin Sornieth: A Keel Hatchery
1 2 ... 432 433 434 435 436 ... 648 649