Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Jubilee Main Raffle | Winners up
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
[center][img]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7623/iang.png[/img][/center] [size=1]@13thkingdom @absolutelus @aellehcim @akirasteel @alcedin @aleyn @altair @ampharos @amphiptere @amsherwood @anananaan @anolki @aphreal @arbitrary @arienai @arisatorie @arkonsel @artisticmouse @arula @ashallysa @auxotroph @aviesra @awakening @azure @azurillturtle @azurrys @balletic @banananana @battybane @bbsoq @beingofnature @belladonnapoe @bellowslizard @benalene @bignosedkate @bladida @bluedragon42 @bolfir @bonstrosity @booker @brain4puzzles @brokenwing @buggers @bumblebeeflower @bwee @cannibalorca @captainxspacey @carminecranes @carpfish @cata @catlinye @cavallone @ceria @cgeez @chaosheart13 @charya @chevelle @chippish @chocoli @chrizine @chupa @cicadianrhythm @cilea @cimaira @clanguardian @cristofore @crystal3001 @cutiepaws @cyberinfection @daenaryen @dancingcorgi @deidara @dittobrian @dod123 @dormira @dormouse11 @dosnish @drachenschwinge @draconequis @dragonelliott @dragonschilde @dragontamer12 @dragonwriter315 @draketeeth @drav @draylin @dreamscythes231 @drgnhawk @dripbat @drizzlecoal @durned @earth @eitr @elaendorlien @elai @elizlareth @ellenai @emaster012 @empyrisan @eraea @estorque @evilcopepod @fairypenguin @fallow @fallowfreckles @falsan @faoiltiama @felgs @ferabird @feuersonne @figmentoforigin @fii @finite @fireshiv @fireyturtle @firlalaith @firtarian @founder @foxofwonders @frauzis @frostpebble @fun @gaia @galaxis @gentletendencies @ghostlindsay @glitz @grandma @graycalls @greenzaku @grr @gwineira @gwynhwyfar @hailfirealicorn @halidom @harukai @havokv24 @hazeledpoppy @helixdragonsong @herebedragons @hetapokefanatic @honeysong @ikunoche @inamkur @irysse @iztarshi @jabbie @jaclynhyde @jinxieminx @junzarii @justayn @justines @jye @kalafenume @kampfkatze @kamui @kanrakuen @kargi @katsa @kazaera @kerosene @khamaat @kie @kismetbuster @kitsky @kittyhamilton @kozakura @krillian @kupari @kyandiikane @ladyplague @lavenderstars @lavinia @lazykat @lexilopezi @ley @lightningrani @lilacdreams @lome @lostcure @lottielurker @lotuskite @loulybob @luadep @luciftian @luminousshadow @lunarhoney @lusitania @luusan @luxio @maddingo @magicicewing @mags @manika @manna @marine @mastersnuffles @melanashadow @meltingstars @mender @mercurysmusic @merion @metaligatr @metamochi @meyoline @middletone @mignon @mignonne @miirshroom @millea @mismas @missdragoness @misty @mitsukai @morningstar1 @morphinedementia @mountainash @mourn @mrbiv @mrmoon @mtc @muffinly @mushroomy @naettleleaf @naga @namoe @neri @nevele @nightwolff @ninamazing @ninjasmack @nrogara @oceanas @ocearen @ooola @orbitz @oregonwitt @oriru @orist @orotundi @oryx @pafupafu @paintminion @pandonkey @paws @phalanx @pierrotric @pixel @platypusquack @polluxander @praeses @prophit @punkbird @pyrrhia @queennewt @quinhwyvar @qwertypi303 @rabbithearts @raistlin24 @raitoyami @raptorix @rathios @redsixwing @remotecitadel @renoki @renola @reocailura @rethi @rhea @rianna @ricansea @righterwriter @rikelle @risper @roldethetur @rubyroth @rubyvroom @runningwithrain @runo @sadey @sadojimas @sandpiper @sapphrein @savynn @schefflera @sciencings @scientist @scribblingface @serrekiel @shacco @sharikak @shelie @shiniillumi @silis @skrulls @skycrest @slimshady @smallplant @smara @smartymcsmartle @smileytechie @snairmair @snobantiker @solargriffin @solomonaros @soulwing @sourfox @spacegal @spazticpotatoes @spikeziggy @spookysage @stacy @stanzascale @starphrax @stormcaller @stuce @suddenlight @sugarrush @sunworshipper @swampblaze @sweetsuccubus @swiftla @sybok @systemerror @talianora @talicinx @tassledown @teawithcarina @telarin @tempestsea @terathanatos @terralux @tetraodon @thedragonlord @thegranduser @theheroheart @theplastics @theresancolis @tikindidragon @trish @tsaiah @tspuun @tsukiclowes @twobecomeone @uniccan @usagiglower @uxie @vareverna @velyanthe @venxia @vespiary @vhyxalas @vianthegryphon @voice @vulcanchicks @wasurechatta @wayvern @weiss @weyrbound @whamm @whitegyrfalcon @windmill @woodwinds @xlilcarol @yawningdodo @yotebeth @zekkass @zenelle @zettobi @zhi @zionstar @zymphe @zytican[/size] [center][img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/7366/vmag.png[/img][/center] [i]You have been pinged here because you participated in one or more of the flight-run Brightshine Jubilee events[/i] [color=orange]Good morning/afternoon/evening again, everyone![/color] Thank you for your patience during the finalizing of tickets and the closing of the various events. All events have now concluded, winners have been announced and prizes have either all been sent out or are in the process of being sent out. Which means it is time for this old horse here *pats raffle thread* to kick off and start flying! For those of you anxious about their participation or unsure of how this raffle works: You do not need to do [u]anything[/u] to participate. If you have been pinged here, you have tickets, and you will automatically be entered. You will be pinged if you win a prize. Tickets have been finalized and are recorded in the ticket spreadsheet below. As a last window for corrections, [b]you have until rollover today (Wed-Thu) to check your entries[/b] and alert me (ping me) if you have spotted a mistake, you are unsure about your tickets or don't understand something, an entry is not recorded, your ID is misspelled, etc. Don't feel you are being silly or a bother :) I am here to help, with pleasure! After rollover, tickets & ticket numbers are final and no longer subject to change for whatever reason. [center]Click for Ticket Spreadsheet.[/center] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1afTtfAyWTB5NZfgDlEyYsk3Ce-YKadZtZhVZGW7LJAU/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n446/fantasyfreak315/tumblr_n7hfvxY7C51rtsl9ro2_500_zpsff7d23c6.png[/img][/url] [color=red]Note to all participants who bought dragons in the bazaar: tickets spent on purchases have been systematically deducted from your ticket entries (and therefore totals). An entry with a red backdrop indicates that tickets were deducted for bazaar purchases; the details of the ticket deduction are noted in a remark on the far right. If you have any questions or spot any mistakes, please ping me.[/color] [b]What happens after[/b] The drawing will commence when I first log on tomorrow morning. Random.org will be used to draw numbers (I'll link to a screenshot for the grand prize drawing). Winners are drawn in batches of 12 and pick their prizes in order (you will be asked to give a number of preferences to speed up the process. Instructions will be in the drawing posts, no worries). You can only win once, unless all ticket holders have had a chance to claim a prize; after that all ticket holders are eligible for prizes again. All winners of a batch will be pinged to this thread and asked to post their preferences. You have 24 hours to do so after the first ping - if you have not responded by then, you will be bumped to the bottom of the next batch. (You may choose to forfeit your pick.) Batches of winners will be drawn until all prizes have been distributed. [i]If you have any questions on how the process works, feel free to ask me :)[/i] You will all be pinged again when the raffle has concluded, so you won't have to anxiously check your pings in the morning any longer than necessary :P [i]If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post or PM~ We are happy to help :D[/i] [center][img]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/268/i4u6.png[/img][/center]
iang.png

@13thkingdom @absolutelus @aellehcim @akirasteel @alcedin @aleyn @altair @ampharos @amphiptere @amsherwood @anananaan @anolki @aphreal @arbitrary @arienai @arisatorie @arkonsel @artisticmouse @arula @ashallysa @auxotroph @aviesra @awakening @azure @azurillturtle @azurrys @balletic @banananana @battybane @bbsoq @beingofnature @belladonnapoe @bellowslizard @benalene @bignosedkate @bladida @bluedragon42 @bolfir @bonstrosity @booker @brain4puzzles @brokenwing @buggers @bumblebeeflower @bwee @cannibalorca @captainxspacey @carminecranes @carpfish @cata @catlinye @cavallone @ceria @cgeez @chaosheart13 @charya @chevelle @chippish @chocoli @chrizine @chupa @cicadianrhythm @cilea @cimaira @clanguardian @cristofore @crystal3001 @cutiepaws @cyberinfection @daenaryen @dancingcorgi @deidara @dittobrian @dod123 @dormira @dormouse11 @dosnish @drachenschwinge @draconequis @dragonelliott @dragonschilde @dragontamer12 @dragonwriter315 @draketeeth @drav @draylin @dreamscythes231 @drgnhawk @dripbat @drizzlecoal @durned @earth @eitr @elaendorlien @elai @elizlareth @ellenai @emaster012 @empyrisan @eraea @estorque @evilcopepod @fairypenguin @fallow @fallowfreckles @falsan @faoiltiama @felgs @ferabird @feuersonne @figmentoforigin @fii @finite @fireshiv @fireyturtle @firlalaith @firtarian @founder @foxofwonders @frauzis @frostpebble @fun @gaia @galaxis @gentletendencies @ghostlindsay @glitz @grandma @graycalls @greenzaku @grr @gwineira @gwynhwyfar @hailfirealicorn @halidom @harukai @havokv24 @hazeledpoppy @helixdragonsong @herebedragons @hetapokefanatic @honeysong @ikunoche @inamkur @irysse @iztarshi @jabbie @jaclynhyde @jinxieminx @junzarii @justayn @justines @jye @kalafenume @kampfkatze @kamui @kanrakuen @kargi @katsa @kazaera @kerosene @khamaat @kie @kismetbuster @kitsky @kittyhamilton @kozakura @krillian @kupari @kyandiikane @ladyplague @lavenderstars @lavinia @lazykat @lexilopezi @ley @lightningrani @lilacdreams @lome @lostcure @lottielurker @lotuskite @loulybob @luadep @luciftian @luminousshadow @lunarhoney @lusitania @luusan @luxio @maddingo @magicicewing @mags @manika @manna @marine @mastersnuffles @melanashadow @meltingstars @mender @mercurysmusic @merion @metaligatr @metamochi @meyoline @middletone @mignon @mignonne @miirshroom @millea @mismas @missdragoness @misty @mitsukai @morningstar1 @morphinedementia @mountainash @mourn @mrbiv @mrmoon @mtc @muffinly @mushroomy @naettleleaf @naga @namoe @neri @nevele @nightwolff @ninamazing @ninjasmack @nrogara @oceanas @ocearen @ooola @orbitz @oregonwitt @oriru @orist @orotundi @oryx @pafupafu @paintminion @pandonkey @paws @phalanx @pierrotric @pixel @platypusquack @polluxander @praeses @prophit @punkbird @pyrrhia @queennewt @quinhwyvar @qwertypi303 @rabbithearts @raistlin24 @raitoyami @raptorix @rathios @redsixwing @remotecitadel @renoki @renola @reocailura @rethi @rhea @rianna @ricansea @righterwriter @rikelle @risper @roldethetur @rubyroth @rubyvroom @runningwithrain @runo @sadey @sadojimas @sandpiper @sapphrein @savynn @schefflera @sciencings @scientist @scribblingface @serrekiel @shacco @sharikak @shelie @shiniillumi @silis @skrulls @skycrest @slimshady @smallplant @smara @smartymcsmartle @smileytechie @snairmair @snobantiker @solargriffin @solomonaros @soulwing @sourfox @spacegal @spazticpotatoes @spikeziggy @spookysage @stacy @stanzascale @starphrax @stormcaller @stuce @suddenlight @sugarrush @sunworshipper @swampblaze @sweetsuccubus @swiftla @sybok @systemerror @talianora @talicinx @tassledown @teawithcarina @telarin @tempestsea @terathanatos @terralux @tetraodon @thedragonlord @thegranduser @theheroheart @theplastics @theresancolis @tikindidragon @trish @tsaiah @tspuun @tsukiclowes @twobecomeone @uniccan @usagiglower @uxie @vareverna @velyanthe @venxia @vespiary @vhyxalas @vianthegryphon @voice @vulcanchicks @wasurechatta @wayvern @weiss @weyrbound @whamm @whitegyrfalcon @windmill @woodwinds @xlilcarol @yawningdodo @yotebeth @zekkass @zenelle @zettobi @zhi @zionstar @zymphe @zytican

vmag.png

You have been pinged here because you participated in one or more of the flight-run Brightshine Jubilee events

Good morning/afternoon/evening again, everyone!
Thank you for your patience during the finalizing of tickets and the closing of the various events. All events have now concluded, winners have been announced and prizes have either all been sent out or are in the process of being sent out.
Which means it is time for this old horse here *pats raffle thread* to kick off and start flying!

For those of you anxious about their participation or unsure of how this raffle works: You do not need to do anything to participate. If you have been pinged here, you have tickets, and you will automatically be entered. You will be pinged if you win a prize.

Tickets have been finalized and are recorded in the ticket spreadsheet below. As a last window for corrections, you have until rollover today (Wed-Thu) to check your entries and alert me (ping me) if you have spotted a mistake, you are unsure about your tickets or don't understand something, an entry is not recorded, your ID is misspelled, etc.
Don't feel you are being silly or a bother :) I am here to help, with pleasure!

After rollover, tickets & ticket numbers are final and no longer subject to change for whatever reason.

Click for Ticket Spreadsheet.
tumblr_n7hfvxY7C51rtsl9ro2_500_zpsff7d23c6.png

Note to all participants who bought dragons in the bazaar: tickets spent on purchases have been systematically deducted from your ticket entries (and therefore totals). An entry with a red backdrop indicates that tickets were deducted for bazaar purchases; the details of the ticket deduction are noted in a remark on the far right. If you have any questions or spot any mistakes, please ping me.

What happens after
The drawing will commence when I first log on tomorrow morning. Random.org will be used to draw numbers (I'll link to a screenshot for the grand prize drawing). Winners are drawn in batches of 12 and pick their prizes in order (you will be asked to give a number of preferences to speed up the process. Instructions will be in the drawing posts, no worries). You can only win once, unless all ticket holders have had a chance to claim a prize; after that all ticket holders are eligible for prizes again.
All winners of a batch will be pinged to this thread and asked to post their preferences. You have 24 hours to do so after the first ping - if you have not responded by then, you will be bumped to the bottom of the next batch. (You may choose to forfeit your pick.)
Batches of winners will be drawn until all prizes have been distributed.
If you have any questions on how the process works, feel free to ask me :)

You will all be pinged again when the raffle has concluded, so you won't have to anxiously check your pings in the morning any longer than necessary :P

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post or PM~
We are happy to help :D

i4u6.png
jaZD1S7.png
@Byou

Hey! I entered the cooking contest, but do not seem to have any tickets from it! (Also, any idea when results from that are coming? :) )
@Byou

Hey! I entered the cooking contest, but do not seem to have any tickets from it! (Also, any idea when results from that are coming? :) )
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure
Thanks for bringing that to my attention (found 2 more missing entries from others :3)!

(They seem to have been struggling a bit since one of their jury members vanished, and there were only 3 of them to begin with - however, they appear to have decided not to wait any longer and are making the final decision now, so you can expect that very soon ^^)
Edit: Though maybe I should just ping @Peryton @Sugarrush here to find out.
@Azure
Thanks for bringing that to my attention (found 2 more missing entries from others :3)!

(They seem to have been struggling a bit since one of their jury members vanished, and there were only 3 of them to begin with - however, they appear to have decided not to wait any longer and are making the final decision now, so you can expect that very soon ^^)
Edit: Though maybe I should just ping @Peryton @Sugarrush here to find out.
jaZD1S7.png
@Byou I noticed that I have three entries, with 9-4-4, but my total only adds up to 14. And thanks for everyone involved in this for making the week even more fun =)
@Byou I noticed that I have three entries, with 9-4-4, but my total only adds up to 14. And thanks for everyone involved in this for making the week even more fun =)
forsale_m.png5420894.png5420936.png
@Irysse

owo Not sure exactly what you are seeing, but when I check the sheet I see 4 entries under your name: 9 (hub), 4 (hub), 4 (hub), 14 (bright2048). On the total tab your ticket total gives 31, which corresponds to the 4 entries just mentioned.

Please check again and let me know if it is still off for you - if so, could you maybe post a screenshot so I can see exactly what you are seeing? :)
@Irysse

owo Not sure exactly what you are seeing, but when I check the sheet I see 4 entries under your name: 9 (hub), 4 (hub), 4 (hub), 14 (bright2048). On the total tab your ticket total gives 31, which corresponds to the 4 entries just mentioned.

Please check again and let me know if it is still off for you - if so, could you maybe post a screenshot so I can see exactly what you are seeing? :)
jaZD1S7.png
@Byou Oh, oops. Nevermind, sorry, I got kinda confused for a moment!
@Byou Oh, oops. Nevermind, sorry, I got kinda confused for a moment!
forsale_m.png5420894.png5420936.png
@Irysse

Alright, good to hear it was resolved :P I was starting to worry a tab might be invisible to the public or something.
@Irysse

Alright, good to hear it was resolved :P I was starting to worry a tab might be invisible to the public or something.
jaZD1S7.png
My total is off. Bright2048 should be higher. I posted a win and had a few more entries. I think I should be around 37
My total is off. Bright2048 should be higher. I posted a win and had a few more entries. I think I should be around 37
@cristofore

You are totally right! It appears that somehow, your win got accidentally counted as simply an another achievement.
Your correct score is 36: 2 pts for first board, 3 pts for nr. 1, 3 pts for nr. 2, 3 pts for nr. 5 & 25 pts for the win.

I changed this to reflect your corrected ticket amount in the spreadsheet. My apologies for the mistake!
@cristofore

You are totally right! It appears that somehow, your win got accidentally counted as simply an another achievement.
Your correct score is 36: 2 pts for first board, 3 pts for nr. 1, 3 pts for nr. 2, 3 pts for nr. 5 & 25 pts for the win.

I changed this to reflect your corrected ticket amount in the spreadsheet. My apologies for the mistake!
jaZD1S7.png
@Byou

On a vaguely related note, I looked over my tickets (all seems to be in order) and saw that I won second place on the Question of the Day contest, but haven't been pinged yet. Have results been posted? I can't seem to find the thread anywhere. Thanks!
@Byou

On a vaguely related note, I looked over my tickets (all seems to be in order) and saw that I won second place on the Question of the Day contest, but haven't been pinged yet. Have results been posted? I can't seem to find the thread anywhere. Thanks!
purpleskysig-mini_zpsa203cc92.pngbluemoonsig-mini_zps99d94179.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28