Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Rider Rp (Closed)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
( @exilesvalor reply to Echo? Until Suddenstream is ready?)
( @exilesvalor reply to Echo? Until Suddenstream is ready?)
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
(I might be a few hours, cuz I'm in the middle of school rn. I'll message everyone when I get off)
(I might be a few hours, cuz I'm in the middle of school rn. I'll message everyone when I get off)
(Ok I’ll probably be off during the weekends)
(Ok I’ll probably be off during the weekends)
74428082_350.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3064394/1#post_49206580
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3064394/1#post_49206580
The link I just posted is to a new planning thread I just made
It should help us keep this thread less cluttered :)
The link I just posted is to a new planning thread I just made
It should help us keep this thread less cluttered :)
~Theyna~

She heard Echo speak towards the magnificent white dragon, the voice within her mind felt like a cool breeze. She was asking the exact questions Theyna herself was wrangling with, so she went through a catalog of everything she remembered until she couldn't remember anymore.

"I'm not sure if this will help but all I remember before now is that I had just got out of town after getting supplies, was on my way into the forest to set up new trap lines for hares... it was about quarter past noon..."

She spoke with both her mind and voice, leaving the sentence open-ended; Not sure if any of the other dragons would understand her, she felt a little foolish speaking common to such grand beings.
~Theyna~

She heard Echo speak towards the magnificent white dragon, the voice within her mind felt like a cool breeze. She was asking the exact questions Theyna herself was wrangling with, so she went through a catalog of everything she remembered until she couldn't remember anymore.

"I'm not sure if this will help but all I remember before now is that I had just got out of town after getting supplies, was on my way into the forest to set up new trap lines for hares... it was about quarter past noon..."

She spoke with both her mind and voice, leaving the sentence open-ended; Not sure if any of the other dragons would understand her, she felt a little foolish speaking common to such grand beings.
Is this thing on?
[img][/img]43091593_350.png
After observing the dragons and the smaller beings interact for a few moments the white dragon in the center of the room moved forwards. "Echo, Citadel. It seems as though you have quite a connection to these beings already?" She asked with a calm tone and semi smile showing her teeth. "I'd like for you to accompany me and my successors to discuss some things that might be confusing."

As she spoke Ignatio and Sapphique moved to fall behind her to each side as many of the other dragons seemed to be filtering out already. Each one being led by a guard into other parts of the castle or to the main hall bidding the queen well and excusing themselves to return to their homes.
After observing the dragons and the smaller beings interact for a few moments the white dragon in the center of the room moved forwards. "Echo, Citadel. It seems as though you have quite a connection to these beings already?" She asked with a calm tone and semi smile showing her teeth. "I'd like for you to accompany me and my successors to discuss some things that might be confusing."

As she spoke Ignatio and Sapphique moved to fall behind her to each side as many of the other dragons seemed to be filtering out already. Each one being led by a guard into other parts of the castle or to the main hall bidding the queen well and excusing themselves to return to their homes.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
Citadel’s talons quivered as she followed the majestic white dragon and the two others who had summoned her and the other dragon there. Despite herself, Citadel couldn’t help feeling nervous. Why was she the one chosen for… whatever this was? She cast a sidelong glance at Krys, padding along beside her. Why was he chosen for this? Or was it just by chance that they had happened to meet? No, that didn’t feel right. There was something much deeper here. Kry’s eyes met hers and Citadel blinked away her thoughts. She had so many questions, surely the white dragon could answer at least some of them…
Citadel’s talons quivered as she followed the majestic white dragon and the two others who had summoned her and the other dragon there. Despite herself, Citadel couldn’t help feeling nervous. Why was she the one chosen for… whatever this was? She cast a sidelong glance at Krys, padding along beside her. Why was he chosen for this? Or was it just by chance that they had happened to meet? No, that didn’t feel right. There was something much deeper here. Kry’s eyes met hers and Citadel blinked away her thoughts. She had so many questions, surely the white dragon could answer at least some of them…
Echo flinched her thoughts interrupted by the white dragon. She glanced to Theyna her blue eyes flickering with confusion and nervousness. The sudden feeling of being enclosed and trapped crept through her making her anxious. Unfamiliar surroundings equaled possible death. She didn’t know her way out. She only knew she was surrounded by other dragons with an elf and NOT at her cave enjoying a fish or deer in her mouth. Snuggled into furs. And alone.
Echo flinched her thoughts interrupted by the white dragon. She glanced to Theyna her blue eyes flickering with confusion and nervousness. The sudden feeling of being enclosed and trapped crept through her making her anxious. Unfamiliar surroundings equaled possible death. She didn’t know her way out. She only knew she was surrounded by other dragons with an elf and NOT at her cave enjoying a fish or deer in her mouth. Snuggled into furs. And alone.
74428082_350.png
@exilesvalor
@exilesvalor
74428082_350.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14