Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Rider Rp Planning Thread ~
1 2 3 4
**This is the new thread for all Dragon Rider Rp planning**
Link to the thread

This thread should be mostly focused on the storyline sketches for the DragonRider's world/universe. This is also where we can go through and set up character's information, important roles, plot planning, and reference pictures for the characters to be posted on the front page of the roleplay thread.

I decided to create this thread mainly to avoid clutter and/or confusion on the main thread :)

Important thing to note: THIS thread is the Planning Thread. THE OTHER thread is the Roleplay Thread. - just for clarification and to keep them from getting mixed up.

This will be linked in the Roleplay Thread - and probably put on the very front page.

If you are NOT a member of the DragonRider Rp group, please do not send messages here.

If you ARE a member of the DragonRider Rp group, feel free to share and plan and chat your heart out.

This introduction was all hand - typed. Rip my fingers qwq
**This is the new thread for all Dragon Rider Rp planning**
Link to the thread

This thread should be mostly focused on the storyline sketches for the DragonRider's world/universe. This is also where we can go through and set up character's information, important roles, plot planning, and reference pictures for the characters to be posted on the front page of the roleplay thread.

I decided to create this thread mainly to avoid clutter and/or confusion on the main thread :)

Important thing to note: THIS thread is the Planning Thread. THE OTHER thread is the Roleplay Thread. - just for clarification and to keep them from getting mixed up.

This will be linked in the Roleplay Thread - and probably put on the very front page.

If you are NOT a member of the DragonRider Rp group, please do not send messages here.

If you ARE a member of the DragonRider Rp group, feel free to share and plan and chat your heart out.

This introduction was all hand - typed. Rip my fingers qwq
Pinging for members**

@BlackRose1415

@GhostWolf522

@ExilesValor

This will be fun lol
Pinging for members**

@BlackRose1415

@GhostWolf522

@ExilesValor

This will be fun lol
Nice!
Nice!
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
I've got a couple of questions about the world Theyna comes from!

1. What are the main cities called in whatever country she's in?
- Surrounding forest names as well since that's where my character would spend the most time

2. Like in the Eragon books, are the elves kind of in on all the dragon stuff more than the other races? (Theyna not included because she was raised by humans)
- Are Elves 'immortal' like in the books or is it better to have a lifespan similar to what DnD 5e has for them (750-ish)
- Are elves common on earth?
- Are there elf kingdoms hidden within forests or are there smaller tribe-like
groupings that are more nomadic that move through their own established territories? (Theyna will probably want to try and figure out where her Elven mother is from at some point)

If you want any of my own thoughts or input on any of this just let me know, I'm more than happy to help world build a little!!!
I've got a couple of questions about the world Theyna comes from!

1. What are the main cities called in whatever country she's in?
- Surrounding forest names as well since that's where my character would spend the most time

2. Like in the Eragon books, are the elves kind of in on all the dragon stuff more than the other races? (Theyna not included because she was raised by humans)
- Are Elves 'immortal' like in the books or is it better to have a lifespan similar to what DnD 5e has for them (750-ish)
- Are elves common on earth?
- Are there elf kingdoms hidden within forests or are there smaller tribe-like
groupings that are more nomadic that move through their own established territories? (Theyna will probably want to try and figure out where her Elven mother is from at some point)

If you want any of my own thoughts or input on any of this just let me know, I'm more than happy to help world build a little!!!
Is this thing on?
[img][/img]43091593_350.png
I won’t be on for the weekends
I won’t be on for the weekends
74428082_350.png
The main city for elves on earth is Brennox. It is surrounded by forest but is currently unnamed as the elves did not name the city. It is the human name for the elven city. If you'd like to give the forests a name you're welcome to do so.

Elves do have more general knowledge of dragons as they once thrived together before the dragons left and are still highly respected and taught about in most elven cultures.
Life span of a full elf is well over a thousand years though most don't keep track past 100. so no one really knows anymore.
Elves are common as they chose to simply hide their cities from humans save for the main city of Brennox, it is a common trading place for all species so long as no harm is done to any within the city walls.
As far as the separate tribes, it's more just how they present themselves. So Forest elves that still stay close to Brennox are the purest dececntdants. Dark elves or Dren, preferring the caves and mountains have inbred with demons in their history and have altered appearance then normal elves. And those considered high elves that bred with angels are typically viewed as the most enchanting but are rarely scene.
The main city for elves on earth is Brennox. It is surrounded by forest but is currently unnamed as the elves did not name the city. It is the human name for the elven city. If you'd like to give the forests a name you're welcome to do so.

Elves do have more general knowledge of dragons as they once thrived together before the dragons left and are still highly respected and taught about in most elven cultures.
Life span of a full elf is well over a thousand years though most don't keep track past 100. so no one really knows anymore.
Elves are common as they chose to simply hide their cities from humans save for the main city of Brennox, it is a common trading place for all species so long as no harm is done to any within the city walls.
As far as the separate tribes, it's more just how they present themselves. So Forest elves that still stay close to Brennox are the purest dececntdants. Dark elves or Dren, preferring the caves and mountains have inbred with demons in their history and have altered appearance then normal elves. And those considered high elves that bred with angels are typically viewed as the most enchanting but are rarely scene.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
[me over here having to read over these bc i remembered literally everything except for following this thread so i actually see it X'D)
[me over here having to read over these bc i remembered literally everything except for following this thread so i actually see it X'D)
Yo what if Kry was like, really distantly part Dren...

Idk if that's how u made him in the first place to be like, Blackrose.

haha
Yo what if Kry was like, really distantly part Dren...

Idk if that's how u made him in the first place to be like, Blackrose.

haha
All I know is that Echo is a loner living in the mountains near the ocean or lake either one works forme lake being probably better for the plot? Anyways she’s a loner generally soooooo and she doesn’t remember much about her past
All I know is that Echo is a loner living in the mountains near the ocean or lake either one works forme lake being probably better for the plot? Anyways she’s a loner generally soooooo and she doesn’t remember much about her past
74428082_350.png
He could technically be, his family line is way messed up, but his parents were mainly succubi and Vampire, his half sister ironically is part elven though
He could technically be, his family line is way messed up, but his parents were mainly succubi and Vampire, his half sister ironically is part elven though
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
1 2 3 4