Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mire Expansion
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 88
YES! I didn't even know I wanted this but I'm so happy!
YES! I didn't even know I wanted this but I'm so happy!
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
If they didn't add a Kelpie i don't know what i would have done
If they didn't add a Kelpie i don't know what i would have done
Mirror and Snapper, Bogsneak, and Shadow support forever! Spread the word! These guys need some love!

ztD2Y.gif 1eq0y.gif 4jIyH.gif Q43kQ.gif csh9s.gif JhlaC.gif erXP1.gif EZRIP.gif
[quote name="LittleParade" date="2021-10-23 07:11:48" ] Mire fliers are quivering rn! [/quote] I'm actually relieved. Having to go from 119 to 123 is a bit annoying, but it could have been [i]way[/i] worse. Boreal Wood went from 126 (without using Rally) to something in the mid-130s, which was just totally untenable. I'm pretty happy that they kept the Mire as a good fodder zone and didn't shake up the paradigms that much! There isn't even a need to change elements. ...unless you meant quivering with excitement, which, I'm doing that too! I need my goo puppies.
LittleParade wrote on 2021-10-23 07:11:48:
Mire fliers are quivering rn!
I'm actually relieved. Having to go from 119 to 123 is a bit annoying, but it could have been way worse. Boreal Wood went from 126 (without using Rally) to something in the mid-130s, which was just totally untenable. I'm pretty happy that they kept the Mire as a good fodder zone and didn't shake up the paradigms that much! There isn't even a need to change elements.

...unless you meant quivering with excitement, which, I'm doing that too! I need my goo puppies.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
[right]that muddy dog is a Goode Boy [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] [emoji=dog 3 size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/right]
that muddy dog is a Goode Boy
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
oh wow this is beautiful!!!
oh wow this is beautiful!!!
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Whoa! :O
Whoa! :O
who needs a boolean when you can have ACID ANT [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/41963.png[/img]
who needs a boolean when you can have ACID ANT
41963.png
sigpic28411_7.gif
Welp....weeeeelp....now I need to peruse the mire. Lolol
Welp....weeeeelp....now I need to peruse the mire. Lolol
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
I gotta say my favorite of the bunch is Vilevenom kelpie!
I gotta say my favorite of the bunch is Vilevenom kelpie!
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
uwu
uwu
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 88