Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mire Expansion
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 87 88
new mire fams :eyes:
new mire fams :eyes:
XDRtGHs.png
Everyone who's worried about Mire Flyer meta, a scratch build with 119 str/65 qck is still viable! just remember catfish and armadillos are tanky and require scratch + elim. for a meditate mire flyer, Karitokiri put up a guide last night! go look at it!
Everyone who's worried about Mire Flyer meta, a scratch build with 119 str/65 qck is still viable! just remember catfish and armadillos are tanky and require scratch + elim. for a meditate mire flyer, Karitokiri put up a guide last night! go look at it!
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
Man I'm digging the new fams. I don't grind much but I might just long enough to get those mop burds.
Man I'm digging the new fams. I don't grind much but I might just long enough to get those mop burds.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
I'll miss the old background art (because of so much time spent in the Mire), but I am very much into the new one. The new familiars are so cool as well.
I'll miss the old background art (because of so much time spent in the Mire), but I am very much into the new one. The new familiars are so cool as well.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
I'm absolutely loving the new fams!
I'm absolutely loving the new fams!
I love Fungal Garden and Armored Colony! Although, I would have called them Armildewos! [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
I love Fungal Garden and Armored Colony! Although, I would have called them Armildewos!
Mire fliers are quivering rn!
Mire fliers are quivering rn!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
Whoo so cool!!
Whoo so cool!!
Not to bad, I wish the scene was a little more green but it fits. I really like the new familiars for it.
Not to bad, I wish the scene was a little more green but it fits. I really like the new familiars for it.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
New fams new fams NEW FAMS
New fams new fams NEW FAMS
sYJ7QdI.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 87 88