Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlagueDom] OOF Raffle - Cryptid Search
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
@/TheTryHardBanana

Does that mean it is solved?

If not, i am sure you can post a screenshot of the dragons and to the receiver who took yours on that day in this very thread to show it happened.

P.S. this is my first time helping receive so i hope to help out with what i can.
@/TheTryHardBanana

Does that mean it is solved?

If not, i am sure you can post a screenshot of the dragons and to the receiver who took yours on that day in this very thread to show it happened.

P.S. this is my first time helping receive so i hope to help out with what i can.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Lansly

It's not solved I just wanted to clarify dates.

Here is an Imgur post with 8 screenshots of the dragons I sent. The first Ridgeback had an exalt bonus but I don't remember if it was breed or gene.
@Lansly

Here is an Imgur post with 8 screenshots of the dragons I sent. The first Ridgeback had an exalt bonus but I don't remember if it was breed or gene.
Ah I think those would help. i can ping the receiver and let them check through their lists. @/HeadlessKing hello (: you are needed for this case. (see TheTryHardBanana's post above mine ) [quote name="TheTryHardBanana" date="2021-10-21 12:23:34" ] My total still isn't right. I haven't had time to send in any more dragons, so the 50 I sent on Monday are it. I'm still entered as having only sent 41 :( [/quote]
Ah I think those would help.
i can ping the receiver and let them check through their lists.

@/HeadlessKing
hello (: you are needed for this case. (see TheTryHardBanana's post above mine )

TheTryHardBanana wrote on 2021-10-21 12:23:34:
My total still isn't right. I haven't had time to send in any more dragons, so the 50 I sent on Monday are it. I'm still entered as having only sent 41 :(
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Come feed a hungry yeeter lol. I'm online and ready to cath dragons :) [img]https://media4.giphy.com/media/kHwIiZeONH9Ti/200.gif[/img]
Come feed a hungry yeeter lol. I'm online and ready to cath dragons :)

200.gif
[quote name="TheTryHardBanana" date="2021-10-22 23:04:50" ] @/Lansly It's not solved I just wanted to clarify dates. Here is an Imgur post with 8 screenshots of the dragons I sent. The first Ridgeback had an exalt bonus but I don't remember if it was breed or gene. [/quote] @TheTryHardBanana I've double checked and have fixed the missing entries, no speckled or Denim primary found which was Sunday's bonus, should be displaying 50 lvl 6 + 1 ridge bonus now!
TheTryHardBanana wrote on 2021-10-22 23:04:50:
@/Lansly

@TheTryHardBanana

I've double checked and have fixed the missing entries, no speckled or Denim primary found which was Sunday's bonus, should be displaying 50 lvl 6 + 1 ridge bonus now!
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@Didox 10 lvl10 dragons coming your way by PA o.o
@Didox 10 lvl10 dragons coming your way by PA o.o
p48nGYc.pngjIRALXN.pngmFZKlQW.png
@HeadlessKing

Thank you so much I really appreciate it!
@HeadlessKing

Thank you so much I really appreciate it!
@Didox

Sending you 2 level 8s and 1 level 7. :)
@Didox

Sending you 2 level 8s and 1 level 7. :)
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@Kuzuha Hello. Could you check my record please? Celestial #72639696 (has breed bonus) does not seem to be recorded on the leaderboard.
@Kuzuha Hello. Could you check my record please? Celestial #72639696 (has breed bonus) does not seem to be recorded on the leaderboard.
@KazumaK
My mistake! Thank you for bringing it to my attention. It has been fixed
@KazumaK
My mistake! Thank you for bringing it to my attention. It has been fixed
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22