Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 6(sign-ups)(open!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
You know what? I’m down to play. Shapeclaw. I’ll send a PM shortly with my character choices.
You know what? I’m down to play. Shapeclaw. I’ll send a PM shortly with my character choices.
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo See if your sis can get in here, too. I only poked at you because you had recent changes to your avatar/recent posts. XD

Wish you had been there for round 5. It was bananas...

*Ignores Monkey King trying to gripe at me for the inside joke at him. Something about stealing the spotlight...*
@Kairo See if your sis can get in here, too. I only poked at you because you had recent changes to your avatar/recent posts. XD

Wish you had been there for round 5. It was bananas...

*Ignores Monkey King trying to gripe at me for the inside joke at him. Something about stealing the spotlight...*
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
Wish I could have seen it!! Ive been pretty busy with a lot of real life stuff recently. Lots of schoolwork and family emergencies. But things have calmed down for me, so I’m slowly getting back into FR. Hopefully I’ll be able to stick around for a bit. <3 super excited to participate in this again!
Wish I could have seen it!! Ive been pretty busy with a lot of real life stuff recently. Lots of schoolwork and family emergencies. But things have calmed down for me, so I’m slowly getting back into FR. Hopefully I’ll be able to stick around for a bit. <3 super excited to participate in this again!
9CxYF0H.png
Oh my goodness FINALLY
Someone who understands the pain of not being able to do a basic skill most people master.

My family loves swimming, they all get confused when i tell them i can't go where they are. I have to be able to touch the ground in the water, or i'll freak out. I'm so serious about that.
Oh my goodness FINALLY
Someone who understands the pain of not being able to do a basic skill most people master.

My family loves swimming, they all get confused when i tell them i can't go where they are. I have to be able to touch the ground in the water, or i'll freak out. I'm so serious about that.
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
The front page has a link to round 5 if you want to catch up on that mayhem, Kairo.

I have no rhythm with my body, Karma. That makes swimming more difficult for me, along with panicking if I have no stability to deal with the pool. I love the pool, but it's hard to enjoy the deeper portions.
The front page has a link to round 5 if you want to catch up on that mayhem, Kairo.

I have no rhythm with my body, Karma. That makes swimming more difficult for me, along with panicking if I have no stability to deal with the pool. I love the pool, but it's hard to enjoy the deeper portions.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
Definitely going to skim through round 5!! I've also invited Physik to play. <3 I think he'll be signing up shortly.
Definitely going to skim through round 5!! I've also invited Physik to play. <3 I think he'll be signing up shortly.
9CxYF0H.png
Woah, this looks fun, Shapeclaw! Do I send the PM with my choices now, or after being accepted?

Edit: re-read the rules!
Woah, this looks fun, Shapeclaw! Do I send the PM with my choices now, or after being accepted?

Edit: re-read the rules!
(they/them)
8WQswIx.gifgfCdYdH.gif (Arty/Moony; FR time +3)
Ooh, I’d love to join!! Shapeclaw brings back fond memories :’D I’ll be sending a PM soon!
Ooh, I’d love to join!! Shapeclaw brings back fond memories :’D I’ll be sending a PM soon!
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
See mimic? Its a bad idea to wait for my game.
I'm almost completely sure you have more people already
See mimic? Its a bad idea to wait for my game.
I'm almost completely sure you have more people already
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Oh yeah just a heads up, I have my midterm this Monday/Tuesday so if the game starts on those two days I likely won't be very active
Oh yeah just a heads up, I have my midterm this Monday/Tuesday so if the game starts on those two days I likely won't be very active
seGmw74.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18