Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 6(sign-ups)(open!)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
Y'all hear the news? QuickTopic's shutting down... Dang... (apparently the free version? So I'm guessing QTPro will stay/)
Y'all hear the news? QuickTopic's shutting down... Dang... (apparently the free version? So I'm guessing QTPro will stay/)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
i'm in =)
sorry for the team i'll be on, i haven't played mafia before x3
Shapeclaw =D
i'm in =)
sorry for the team i'll be on, i haven't played mafia before x3
Shapeclaw =D
Signing you in, KleinFye!

Shame that quicktopic is shutting down, ChaoticPotato. I'm sure that we can find other places for Mafia and the dead to have their chats. Google docs have worked for me in the past, but I know some players have difficulties with it.
Signing you in, KleinFye!

Shame that quicktopic is shutting down, ChaoticPotato. I'm sure that we can find other places for Mafia and the dead to have their chats. Google docs have worked for me in the past, but I know some players have difficulties with it.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
Twas my favorite message board... I know there are alternatives (like google docs, like you said, Discord, etc.) but Quicktopic was special, I feel because you didn't need an account. You could just post and fill out a name, and be able to use the system even if you didn't want an account. Ads were minimal, which I get is probably why they had to shut it down, so I'm not mad. Just don't like finding new services lol
Twas my favorite message board... I know there are alternatives (like google docs, like you said, Discord, etc.) but Quicktopic was special, I feel because you didn't need an account. You could just post and fill out a name, and be able to use the system even if you didn't want an account. Ads were minimal, which I get is probably why they had to shut it down, so I'm not mad. Just don't like finding new services lol
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
I would have trouble with the docs and i can't get on discord
But i'm sure if i have to, i can just pm the person i chat with. If we talk with another person, then they can speak for me
I would have trouble with the docs and i can't get on discord
But i'm sure if i have to, i can just pm the person i chat with. If we talk with another person, then they can speak for me
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Is it bad that I kinda hope Karma and I are maf buddies ^^;
Is it bad that I kinda hope Karma and I are maf buddies ^^;

Clayton Academy
No, cuz i always hope that lol
No, cuz i always hope that lol
We'll see what the RNG have to say about that, lol.

Still only have one vote for yes(I need to double check, but I think it was from ChaoticPotato) for putting the last wills into the game. I need eight votes for yes in order to add them to the game.

Items are back in already, thanks to a player or two. And The Monkrey King...
We'll see what the RNG have to say about that, lol.

Still only have one vote for yes(I need to double check, but I think it was from ChaoticPotato) for putting the last wills into the game. I need eight votes for yes in order to add them to the game.

Items are back in already, thanks to a player or two. And The Monkrey King...
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
Yes from me, i like the wills
Not sure if i voted or not but uh- i did now ;w;
Yes from me, i like the wills
Not sure if i voted or not but uh- i did now ;w;
Twas me :P

(I loved the monkey king- Didn't radio end up muted and I end up attacked by a falling cheese wheel or something because of him? Either way, fun dood)
Twas me :P

(I loved the monkey king- Didn't radio end up muted and I end up attacked by a falling cheese wheel or something because of him? Either way, fun dood)

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18