Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | kid snacks you still enjoy
1 2 3 4 5
Orange juice, apple juice, Lil Debbie, Hello Panda, and Pocky sticks! I love tthem! Oh and Mochi if it counts as a kid snack. Mochi is the best snack on the planet and nothing will change my mind.
Orange juice, apple juice, Lil Debbie, Hello Panda, and Pocky sticks! I love tthem! Oh and Mochi if it counts as a kid snack. Mochi is the best snack on the planet and nothing will change my mind.
175.2xOrd.Treesbane_zpsh0ne7vgx.pngSQVdsFh.pngtHYCa.gifKF1YiZW.gif
Those little containers with either cracker sticks or pretzel sticks and a little thing to dip them into cheese or something (some have icing or something else).

Dry cereals. Like just having some out of a bowl (Honey Nut Cheerios being my go-to).

"Trees" (uncooked broccoli) and pretending I'm a monster or dinosaur while eating them. Quite often with some kind of dip like ranch dressing.
Those little containers with either cracker sticks or pretzel sticks and a little thing to dip them into cheese or something (some have icing or something else).

Dry cereals. Like just having some out of a bowl (Honey Nut Cheerios being my go-to).

"Trees" (uncooked broccoli) and pretending I'm a monster or dinosaur while eating them. Quite often with some kind of dip like ranch dressing.
Formerly known as Brenning.
Not gonna lie, chocolate milk slaps! With breakfast, with lunch, with dinner... you can never go wrong with chocolate milk as a companion to your meal.
Not gonna lie, chocolate milk slaps! With breakfast, with lunch, with dinner... you can never go wrong with chocolate milk as a companion to your meal.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
yknow what I haven't seen in a while? those juice or fruit punch or maybe they were some koolaid flavor, point is those juice bottles shaped as barrels? don't remember them tasting too good but it was fun packaging ok yeah found them [img]https://i.imgur.com/6ZHX3l7.jpg[/img] and thanks to google for reminding me that these exist too [img]https://i.imgur.com/9yEjOOb.jpg[/img] those fun little twisty caps
yknow what I haven't seen in a while? those juice or fruit punch or maybe they were some koolaid flavor, point is those juice bottles shaped as barrels? don't remember them tasting too good but it was fun packaging

ok yeah found them
6ZHX3l7.jpg

and thanks to google for reminding me that these exist too
9yEjOOb.jpg
those fun little twisty caps
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
now i just remembered those wax soda candy bottles

m y c h i l d h o o d

why must my brain do this now i gotta go find some
now i just remembered those wax soda candy bottles

m y c h i l d h o o d

why must my brain do this now i gotta go find some
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
fuit gummy

roll up....

Gushor..
fuit gummy

roll up....

Gushor..
2.gif
Scooby Doo fruit snacks! Or Dunk a Roos! mmmmm! Or omg those cinnamon coffee cakes by hostess were amazing maybe that explains my love for cinnamon!
Scooby Doo fruit snacks! Or Dunk a Roos! mmmmm! Or omg those cinnamon coffee cakes by hostess were amazing maybe that explains my love for cinnamon!
uh5MgPj.gif
1 2 3 4 5