Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What grew on you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Coliseum, familiars, apparel and exalting.

I thought the coliseum was rather boring and took too long. Which, it did. I was using a build not meant for Kelp Beds. And on top of that, only one of my dragons was strong enough to not die from the elemental attacks. Luckily I have my Mire dragon, Willow.

Familiars just seemed like a waste to collect and bond, but once I went ahead and bonded the majority I started enjoying familiars.

Newbie me thought apparel was “bad” because the dragons were “restrained”? I think a lot of that comes from me being broke at the time.

Newbie me also thought that exalting was “evil” and “death”, even though in lore they just serve their deity.. And in my current lore most of the civilians, warriors, and magic entities are dead.

Luckily I’ve never had a strong preference towards a singular pose or breed. Though, monolairs are *chef’s kiss*.
Coliseum, familiars, apparel and exalting.

I thought the coliseum was rather boring and took too long. Which, it did. I was using a build not meant for Kelp Beds. And on top of that, only one of my dragons was strong enough to not die from the elemental attacks. Luckily I have my Mire dragon, Willow.

Familiars just seemed like a waste to collect and bond, but once I went ahead and bonded the majority I started enjoying familiars.

Newbie me thought apparel was “bad” because the dragons were “restrained”? I think a lot of that comes from me being broke at the time.

Newbie me also thought that exalting was “evil” and “death”, even though in lore they just serve their deity.. And in my current lore most of the civilians, warriors, and magic entities are dead.

Luckily I’ve never had a strong preference towards a singular pose or breed. Though, monolairs are *chef’s kiss*.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
[quote name="Forward" date="2021-10-06 17:49:20" ] Tundras are shaped like friends [/quote]
Forward wrote on 2021-10-06 17:49:20:
Tundras are shaped like friends
Bogsneaks. Didn't particularly hate them, just didn't care about them. Now I adore the hatchlings and female pose.

Veilspuns. Never gave them a thought until recently, something about the insect wings and the long hair that make them interesting for me.
Bogsneaks. Didn't particularly hate them, just didn't care about them. Now I adore the hatchlings and female pose.

Veilspuns. Never gave them a thought until recently, something about the insect wings and the long hair that make them interesting for me.
ArtFight-Art Gallery-Adopts

• Timezone is GMT

• Always happy to chat :)
Fan dragons. Never saw the point of them and a lot of the ones I’d seen despite seemingly depicting different characters they looked very similar. They all looked very ‘samey’ to me and at the end of the day still a dragon. Then I was like what if I tried it? What if this guy was a dragon? Or more accurately, first I’d found a dragon on the AH that made me go ‘huh that kinda looks like a digimon.’ And I bought it. Then I was like what if. Now I find them pretty fun to try to make.

I also was never a huge fan of ghost either starting out. Now I have so many with it.
Fan dragons. Never saw the point of them and a lot of the ones I’d seen despite seemingly depicting different characters they looked very similar. They all looked very ‘samey’ to me and at the end of the day still a dragon. Then I was like what if I tried it? What if this guy was a dragon? Or more accurately, first I’d found a dragon on the AH that made me go ‘huh that kinda looks like a digimon.’ And I bought it. Then I was like what if. Now I find them pretty fun to try to make.

I also was never a huge fan of ghost either starting out. Now I have so many with it.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Permababies, use to not see the point but now I really like them
Permababies, use to not see the point but now I really like them
HfosCmC.png YbTJOZ2.png uiGoU30.pngHfosCmC.png YbTJOZ2.png
Veils used to be my least favorite by massive margjn, but it's more because they were so expensive when I started playing. Now-a big fan :D
Veils used to be my least favorite by massive margjn, but it's more because they were so expensive when I started playing. Now-a big fan :D
I didn't see the appeal in generation ones at first, but now I'm on my way too becoming a full g1 lair.
I didn't see the appeal in generation ones at first, but now I'm on my way too becoming a full g1 lair.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
Pinstripe. Absolutely hated it at first, now it's one of my all-time favorite genes.
Pinstripe. Absolutely hated it at first, now it's one of my all-time favorite genes.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
What grew on me:

- Female Fae's
- Male Ridgebacks (I sadly don't own a perma)
- Shadow & Light Primal
- G1's
What grew on me:

- Female Fae's
- Male Ridgebacks (I sadly don't own a perma)
- Shadow & Light Primal
- G1's
FlightRising time +9 (The Netherlands - Europe)
A lot of the genes. I used to be more limited with the genes I liked and used to really dislike genes like poison/toxin and trail/pinstripe. Naturally I do still have my favorites which I stick to but I've definitely come to love a lot of the genes.

Also when I first joined I was adamantly against exalting. It felt like so much work for little reward (mainly because I was using the wrong builds). Now though I level and exalt often for profit/dom.
A lot of the genes. I used to be more limited with the genes I liked and used to really dislike genes like poison/toxin and trail/pinstripe. Naturally I do still have my favorites which I stick to but I've definitely come to love a lot of the genes.

Also when I first joined I was adamantly against exalting. It felt like so much work for little reward (mainly because I was using the wrong builds). Now though I level and exalt often for profit/dom.
tQy2QPU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8