Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What grew on you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The plague flight disgusted me for a while but...now look where I am, ever since I got Oapae all I wanna do is plague stuff now! I love plague!!! <3
The plague flight disgusted me for a while but...now look where I am, ever since I got Oapae all I wanna do is plague stuff now! I love plague!!! <3
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
when i first joined i haaaaated coli but recently ive gotten some sort of crazy coli-mania... i coli to relax while listening to podcasts, i can easily go for hours

idk what happened
when i first joined i haaaaated coli but recently ive gotten some sort of crazy coli-mania... i coli to relax while listening to podcasts, i can easily go for hours

idk what happened
im steph | he/they/ram
Fandragons for sure.

I went from not really understanding why people would just want to replicate characters from exiting media instead of writing their own stories and lore for their dragons - to realizing that it's Fun As Hell and desperately wishing I had more lair space and funds to fuel my newfound addiction.
Fandragons for sure.

I went from not really understanding why people would just want to replicate characters from exiting media instead of writing their own stories and lore for their dragons - to realizing that it's Fun As Hell and desperately wishing I had more lair space and funds to fuel my newfound addiction.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Didn’t understand fandragons, but then I found that with the right colors I could make a couple favorite villain characters of mine! Figuring out how to tie their stories into essentially a Sornieth AU and my lore is kinda fun :D
Didn’t understand fandragons, but then I found that with the right colors I could make a couple favorite villain characters of mine! Figuring out how to tie their stories into essentially a Sornieth AU and my lore is kinda fun :D
unknown.png
Spirals in general, but particularly Baby Spirals. The first time I saw a baby I was like, "AAK! What IS that thing?!?!" Now they are one of my favorite baby poses.
Spirals in general, but particularly Baby Spirals. The first time I saw a baby I was like, "AAK! What IS that thing?!?!" Now they are one of my favorite baby poses.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
one of the biggest things that grew on me was apparel! I used to just leave all my dragons nakey

also faes, mirrors! I have a couple other breeds that I actually like now but didn't before (bogsneaks for instance) but I don't have one yet

I also gotta say jaguar majorly grew on me. I only have a couple dragons with it but they happen to be gen1s that I gened myself and I used to hate the gene for some reason
one of the biggest things that grew on me was apparel! I used to just leave all my dragons nakey

also faes, mirrors! I have a couple other breeds that I actually like now but didn't before (bogsneaks for instance) but I don't have one yet

I also gotta say jaguar majorly grew on me. I only have a couple dragons with it but they happen to be gen1s that I gened myself and I used to hate the gene for some reason
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
Female tundra. I still don't adore them but one in my hibden has become one of my fav dragons. They used to be bottom of the bottom for me.
Female tundra. I still don't adore them but one in my hibden has become one of my fav dragons. They used to be bottom of the bottom for me.
» Ping friendly
................................................................. Bb8deOg.png
Vistas and Jaguar! And definitely the ancient breeds.
Vistas and Jaguar! And definitely the ancient breeds.
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
gen one projects. i started with this huge disgust towards the idea of spending a ton of money on projects and here i am now
gen one projects. i started with this huge disgust towards the idea of spending a ton of money on projects and here i am now
Keeping more than one of each pose, if that makes sense. I used to be of the mindset that I can only have one of each for whatever reason but now I don’t care all that much. And female Ridgebacks. I used to hate them, but I’ve come to like them
Keeping more than one of each pose, if that makes sense. I used to be of the mindset that I can only have one of each for whatever reason but now I don’t care all that much. And female Ridgebacks. I used to hate them, but I’ve come to like them
Untitled42_20210225131428.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8