Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF: artists experienced w/ humans/scales
hello. i have a few thousand gems that aren't being used right now and i'm about to have quite a lump sum of usd, so i want to blow my cash on art. preferably, i'm looking for artists with a professional polish and experience in drawing humans, scales/horns, and aren't squeamish about female forms

i'm not asking for nsfw or nudity, it's just that the oc in question is female shaped "sparsely dressed"? again, not nsfw or nudity, but i'm putting a disclaimer here for anyone to bail out if they're uncomfortable with it

ideally, i'd want a fullbody flat color or lined piece, but i'll also gladly accept sketches, sketch dumps, and busts. here's the oc in question that i want done, and i can provide more details as necessary

my budget right now is 4kg, but, as stated, i'll be getting a nice chunk of usd in the coming days, so there's plenty of time to negotiate pricing between us

hopefully this catches some interest! she's a beloved character of mine and i'd adore to have some art under her belt :)) feel free to dm me or reply to me here, i have the thread favorited so you don't need to ping

also, feel free to promote artists here, too. i'm more than willing to snoop around someone's shop if they fit the bill, even if it's offsite

i'm going to work in a short while here, and i'll be gone most of the day. if there are no replies, don't worry. i haven't ditched the thread, i'm just a little busy and i'll reply when i get home and settled
hello. i have a few thousand gems that aren't being used right now and i'm about to have quite a lump sum of usd, so i want to blow my cash on art. preferably, i'm looking for artists with a professional polish and experience in drawing humans, scales/horns, and aren't squeamish about female forms

i'm not asking for nsfw or nudity, it's just that the oc in question is female shaped "sparsely dressed"? again, not nsfw or nudity, but i'm putting a disclaimer here for anyone to bail out if they're uncomfortable with it

ideally, i'd want a fullbody flat color or lined piece, but i'll also gladly accept sketches, sketch dumps, and busts. here's the oc in question that i want done, and i can provide more details as necessary

my budget right now is 4kg, but, as stated, i'll be getting a nice chunk of usd in the coming days, so there's plenty of time to negotiate pricing between us

hopefully this catches some interest! she's a beloved character of mine and i'd adore to have some art under her belt :)) feel free to dm me or reply to me here, i have the thread favorited so you don't need to ping

also, feel free to promote artists here, too. i'm more than willing to snoop around someone's shop if they fit the bill, even if it's offsite

i'm going to work in a short while here, and i'll be gone most of the day. if there are no replies, don't worry. i haven't ditched the thread, i'm just a little busy and i'll reply when i get home and settled
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
You can check out my art shop in my signature!
You can check out my art shop in my signature!
latest.gif
or check out my Gijinka design shop here!
Hihi!
I can totally draw your girl for you! Here's my shop for my USD prices! (:
Hihi!
I can totally draw your girl for you! Here's my shop for my USD prices! (:
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
Hiya! Id be down to draw your girl for ya (^_^) I have a comms shop and art socials in my sig if anything catches your eye
Hiya! Id be down to draw your girl for ya (^_^) I have a comms shop and art socials in my sig if anything catches your eye
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@LadyNika @kaniari @StormCaleum

thanks for the replies! i'll check out your shops when i get some free time and shoot you a pm if i decide to buy something. thanks for your patience :))
@LadyNika @kaniari @StormCaleum

thanks for the replies! i'll check out your shops when i get some free time and shoot you a pm if i decide to buy something. thanks for your patience :))
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Shop in signature!
Shop in signature!
9hqcHsy.png
WkCEhwX.png
g585y1V.png
B8HmiZX.png
Hello! You look like you need some ART.
Check out my
Art Shop
!
If not...how about take a look at my Long-Drop Challenge!
I love drawing humanoid and humanoid-adjacent characters! Check out my shop here! I specialize in busts and full character pages:)
I love drawing humanoid and humanoid-adjacent characters! Check out my shop here! I specialize in busts and full character pages:)
41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.png
She looks so cool!

I have an art shop (link in my signature) if you want to take a look~

Thanks for your time. ^-^
She looks so cool!

I have an art shop (link in my signature) if you want to take a look~

Thanks for your time. ^-^
QyZZPnS.png