Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [ pwyw ] album collages!
1 2
[center][sup]lately i have been getting into making collages (or mood boards) of albums i listen to, usually to organize or archive my week/month/year's listenings or because i want to group albums together with similar sounds or feelings. i've also been browsing various mood board threads on here and thought that making something purely music-based would be a nice spin on the concept. as an example of what exactly i mean by an album collage, this is a basic 3x3 one i made of music i've been listening to the most during this month[/sup][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/AbCTYbe.png[/img][/center] ------ [center][sup]i don't have too many rules for these, but please keep these things in mind [LIST] [*] [b][sup]i'm subscribed to this thread, you don't have to ping me![/sup][/b] [*] [b][sup]i'm fine with receiving payment upfront or after, be sure to specify that in the form[/sup][/b] [*] [b][sup]i can make these for any oc, flight rising or otherwise! i would like some information or backstory on them however as these influence my choices.[/sup][/b] [*] [b][sup]as the thread title suggests, these are pay-what-you-want. i don't have a bare minimum, but pay as you think is appropriate. i have a 1000t:1g ratio and i also accept items from my [u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70901127]wishlist[/url][/u].[/sup][/b]. [/LIST][/center] ------ [center][sup]fill out this form if you're interested![/sup][/center] [center][quote]username: dragon/oc: character info: collage format (3x3, 4x4, etc): genres, artists, or albums you want me to include: payment (and if you're paying upfront or not):[/quote][/center]
lately i have been getting into making collages (or mood boards) of albums i listen to, usually to organize or archive my week/month/year's listenings or because i want to group albums together with similar sounds or feelings. i've also been browsing various mood board threads on here and thought that making something purely music-based would be a nice spin on the concept.

as an example of what exactly i mean by an album collage, this is a basic 3x3 one i made of music i've been listening to the most during this month
AbCTYbe.png

i don't have too many rules for these, but please keep these things in mind
  • i'm subscribed to this thread, you don't have to ping me!
  • i'm fine with receiving payment upfront or after, be sure to specify that in the form
  • i can make these for any oc, flight rising or otherwise! i would like some information or backstory on them however as these influence my choices.
  • as the thread title suggests, these are pay-what-you-want. i don't have a bare minimum, but pay as you think is appropriate. i have a 1000t:1g ratio and i also accept items from my wishlist..

fill out this form if you're interested!
Quote:
username:
dragon/oc:
character info:
collage format (3x3, 4x4, etc):
genres, artists, or albums you want me to include:
payment (and if you're paying upfront or not):
Woah neat! just here for a bump! <3
Woah neat! just here for a bump! <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[center][sup]bump[/sup] [emoji=planet size=1][/center]
bump
[quote name="xiuxiu" date="2021-09-27 02:43:22" ] [center][sup]bump[/sup] [emoji=planet size=1][/center] [/quote]
xiuxiu wrote on 2021-09-27 02:43:22:
bump
@xiuxiu

this is such a cool concept!
username: honeycorpse

dragon/oc: cleansing

character info: they gave all of their will and hope to the spirit of an insane god in hopes to no longer be alone and be of use and in turn no longer has true free will, being 'possessed' in a way by the spirit to where he is only a host. (i have no idea if this is the kind of info you need or not, lol)

collage format (3x3, 4x4, etc): 3x3 please!

genres, artists, or albums you want me to include: could you please include these albums:

HiLo - jack stauber
Do you love me or are you just lonely - jess benko
Liminal - chase petra
Comco - community college
You Wont Answer My Phone Calls But I'll Bet You'll Listen To This Song so I Guess This Is The Only Way To Talk To You - adam jensen
ZABA - glass animals
We're not alone - chain cult

the rest is up to you !

payment : i'd prefer to send the payment once the collage is finished, and i'll send over 25g (does that seem like a fair price? should i raise it?)
@xiuxiu

this is such a cool concept!
username: honeycorpse

dragon/oc: cleansing

character info: they gave all of their will and hope to the spirit of an insane god in hopes to no longer be alone and be of use and in turn no longer has true free will, being 'possessed' in a way by the spirit to where he is only a host. (i have no idea if this is the kind of info you need or not, lol)

collage format (3x3, 4x4, etc): 3x3 please!

genres, artists, or albums you want me to include: could you please include these albums:

HiLo - jack stauber
Do you love me or are you just lonely - jess benko
Liminal - chase petra
Comco - community college
You Wont Answer My Phone Calls But I'll Bet You'll Listen To This Song so I Guess This Is The Only Way To Talk To You - adam jensen
ZABA - glass animals
We're not alone - chain cult

the rest is up to you !

payment : i'd prefer to send the payment once the collage is finished, and i'll send over 25g (does that seem like a fair price? should i raise it?)
3HTuHE0.png
wyatt. all prns. fr+3 | BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png | 0weZF6S.png->TCOg4IY.png | wishlist | icon dragon
calico_cat.png
[sup]@honeycorpse[/sup] [center][sup]thank you!! here's your collage. i think 25g is a little bit of an underpayment, but if it's all you can manage, that is okay with me! i am not terribly pushy, haha[/sup] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rmcaXDy.png[/img] ------- [sup]i did not recognize most of the albums you listed, so i had to improvise a little bit and read up on cleansing's bio. i really like this character, by the way! most of the choices i selected i felt reflected on cleansing's possession and unsettling, yet etherial nature. most of the choices are a mix of dreampop, lo-fi alt rock and / or ambient. however, i had a few choices i wanted to put on but did not have the space to do so. some other albums i think could fit cleansing include [i](ii)[/i] by [i]crystal castles[/i] and [i]angel guts: red classroom[/i] by [i]xiu xiu[/i]. [/sup][/center]
@honeycorpse
thank you!! here's your collage. i think 25g is a little bit of an underpayment, but if it's all you can manage, that is okay with me! i am not terribly pushy, haha

rmcaXDy.png

i did not recognize most of the albums you listed, so i had to improvise a little bit and read up on cleansing's bio. i really like this character, by the way!

most of the choices i selected i felt reflected on cleansing's possession and unsettling, yet etherial nature. most of the choices are a mix of dreampop, lo-fi alt rock and / or ambient. however, i had a few choices i wanted to put on but did not have the space to do so. some other albums i think could fit cleansing include (ii) by crystal castles and angel guts: red classroom by xiu xiu.
@xiuxiu

ah, sorry for only just seeing this! i wasn't present on FR yesterday
but if 25g seems like a bit of a lowball, how does 35g or 40g sound, now that I have more?
(and also, thank you so much, it looks great and listening to all the music they all sound like they would fit them! ^^)

edit: is there a way to resize this so it will fit in their bio? i'd gladly pay more if you could!
@xiuxiu

ah, sorry for only just seeing this! i wasn't present on FR yesterday
but if 25g seems like a bit of a lowball, how does 35g or 40g sound, now that I have more?
(and also, thank you so much, it looks great and listening to all the music they all sound like they would fit them! ^^)

edit: is there a way to resize this so it will fit in their bio? i'd gladly pay more if you could!
3HTuHE0.png
wyatt. all prns. fr+3 | BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png | 0weZF6S.png->TCOg4IY.png | wishlist | icon dragon
calico_cat.png
@honeycorpse
it’s okay! and yes, i am fine with either 35g or 40g.
unfortunately i don’t think i can resize it without ruining the quality 8( you can crop out the album titles on the side, and then list them as text if that works!
@honeycorpse
it’s okay! and yes, i am fine with either 35g or 40g.
unfortunately i don’t think i can resize it without ruining the quality 8( you can crop out the album titles on the side, and then list them as text if that works!
@xiuxiu

ah, alright! thank you, again! :)
@xiuxiu

ah, alright! thank you, again! :)
3HTuHE0.png
calico_cat.png
[quote name="xiuxiu" date="2021-09-27 02:43:22" ] [center][sup]bump[/sup] [emoji=planet size=1][/center] [/quote]
xiuxiu wrote on 2021-09-27 02:43:22:
bump
1 2