Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle RP OOC | DEAD!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 104 105
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-10-02 09:38:11" ] [quote name="Tumbleweeds" date="2021-10-02 05:31:15" ] [quote name="gloomi" date="2021-10-02 05:17:22" ] Hi guys sorry I’ve been inactive. Willow (my greyhound) started acting up around 4 in the morning with a lot of seizure behaviours, and she couldn’t move her legs at all. We took her to the emergency vet, and they’re pretty sure it’s vertigo because she’s around 9 years old. It’s now 8:20 where I am and I have not gotten any sleep. It’s alot right now but I’m hoping for the best. [/quote] Don’t worry about staying active, life comes first! Especially when sweet doggos are involved. Take all the time you need! [/quote] Im so sorry to hear that! Its totally alright, puppers always come first! [/quote] BIG UPDATE: So we found out that if a dog eats a weed blunt or something of that sort, they become disoriented and dizzy like how Willow was acting. She didn’t eat anything when my dad and sister took her out, but I remembered my nana did walk her at night a day ago. My theory is she basically got high on a walk with my grandma and is now in that of a hangover/still a bit wavy. I’m kinda dead ngl :>
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-10-02 09:38:11:
Tumbleweeds wrote on 2021-10-02 05:31:15:
gloomi wrote on 2021-10-02 05:17:22:
Hi guys sorry I’ve been inactive. Willow (my greyhound) started acting up around 4 in the morning with a lot of seizure behaviours, and she couldn’t move her legs at all. We took her to the emergency vet, and they’re pretty sure it’s vertigo because she’s around 9 years old. It’s now 8:20 where I am and I have not gotten any sleep. It’s alot right now but I’m hoping for the best.

Don’t worry about staying active, life comes first! Especially when sweet doggos are involved. Take all the time you need!

Im so sorry to hear that! Its totally alright, puppers always come first!
BIG UPDATE:

So we found out that if a dog eats a weed blunt or something of that sort, they become disoriented and dizzy like how Willow was acting. She didn’t eat anything when my dad and sister took her out, but I remembered my nana did walk her at night a day ago. My theory is she basically got high on a walk with my grandma and is now in that of a hangover/still a bit wavy. I’m kinda dead ngl :>
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
Hello! Hoping to throw up a form at some point soon! This RP looks like a lot of fun ^u^
Hello! Hoping to throw up a form at some point soon! This RP looks like a lot of fun ^u^
[quote name="Shadeslayer316" date="2021-10-02 17:17:10" ] Hello! Hoping to throw up a form at some point soon! This RP looks like a lot of fun ^u^ [/quote] Cool! We could always use more folks! [quote] BIG UPDATE: So we found out that if a dog eats a weed blunt or something of that sort, they become disoriented and dizzy like how Willow was acting. She didn’t eat anything when my dad and sister took her out, but I remembered my nana did walk her at night a day ago. My theory is she basically got high on a walk with my grandma and is now in that of a hangover/still a bit wavy. I’m kinda dead ngl :> [/quote] H O W
Shadeslayer316 wrote on 2021-10-02 17:17:10:
Cool! We could always use more folks!
Quote:
BIG UPDATE:

So we found out that if a dog eats a weed blunt or something of that sort, they become disoriented and dizzy like how Willow was acting. She didn’t eat anything when my dad and sister took her out, but I remembered my nana did walk her at night a day ago. My theory is she basically got high on a walk with my grandma and is now in that of a hangover/still a bit wavy. I’m kinda dead ngl :>
H O W
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
[quote name="Tumbleweeds" date="2021-10-02 17:27:09" ] [quote name="Shadeslayer316" date="2021-10-02 17:17:10" ] Hello! Hoping to throw up a form at some point soon! This RP looks like a lot of fun ^u^ [/quote] Cool! We could always use more folks! [quote] BIG UPDATE: So we found out that if a dog eats a weed blunt or something of that sort, they become disoriented and dizzy like how Willow was acting. She didn’t eat anything when my dad and sister took her out, but I remembered my nana did walk her at night a day ago. My theory is she basically got high on a walk with my grandma and is now in that of a hangover/still a bit wavy. I’m kinda dead ngl :> [/quote] H O W [/quote] Dunno but she’s still high af she’s made a lot of progress tho. We had to fiver her tea to help the hangover lmao
Tumbleweeds wrote on 2021-10-02 17:27:09:
Quote:
BIG UPDATE:

H O W
Dunno but she’s still high af she’s made a lot of progress tho. We had to fiver her tea to help the hangover lmao
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
[quote name="gloomi" date="2021-10-02 20:56:50" ] [quote name="Tumbleweeds" date="2021-10-02 17:27:09" ] [quote name="Shadeslayer316" date="2021-10-02 17:17:10" ] Hello! Hoping to throw up a form at some point soon! This RP looks like a lot of fun ^u^ [/quote] Cool! We could always use more folks! [quote] BIG UPDATE: So we found out that if a dog eats a weed blunt or something of that sort, they become disoriented and dizzy like how Willow was acting. She didn’t eat anything when my dad and sister took her out, but I remembered my nana did walk her at night a day ago. My theory is she basically got high on a walk with my grandma and is now in that of a hangover/still a bit wavy. I’m kinda dead ngl :> [/quote] H O W [/quote] Dunno but she’s still high af she’s made a lot of progress tho. We had to fiver her tea to help the hangover lmao [/quote] This is the best thing I’ve ever heard- just as long as you and the doggo are not stressin XD
gloomi wrote on 2021-10-02 20:56:50:
Tumbleweeds wrote on 2021-10-02 17:27:09:
Quote:
BIG UPDATE:

H O W
Dunno but she’s still high af she’s made a lot of progress tho. We had to fiver her tea to help the hangover lmao

This is the best thing I’ve ever heard- just as long as you and the doggo are not stressin XD
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
[b]Username:[/b] ShadeSlayer316 [b]Role:[/b] (Can be anything!) Animal Healer [b]Name:[/b] Ember [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 20 [b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight [b]Species:[/b] Human [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/7584/ae7ca34a4c015c36af8bcfd4fdfd1e861f1e8672r1-625-1024v2_hq.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] One could describe Ember as the outgoing joker of the group. She can always be found at the center of a crowd, working to make others laugh or smile. Her happy-go-lucky personality and casual attitude puts others at ease. Confidence is another trait that she radiates. Sometimes, she can be a bit too confident for her own good. Ember won’t go stepping on others so she can succeed though, wanting others to succeed with her. Nothing is more distressing to her than seeing someone upset and Ember will do whatever it takes to get them back to their normal selves, however that may look. Of course, her methods are not always appreciated by others. Ember is known to crack jokes at inappropriate times and has to watch herself. Her sarcasm isn’t always timed fantastically either. Ember enjoys meeting new people and bringing groups together. She is good at it too. Problem-solving and compromising within a group of people is one of her strongest skills as she understands how to please people. This makes her a valuable part of any team. Despite any difficult situation she may be in, she almost always has a smile. She’s had to in order to overcome her own demons. While some may find her optimism annoying, most find it refreshing. At times, Ember can be rather reckless. If anyone is going to attempt some sort of dangerous stunt, it is going to be her. In some situations, she may even encourage others to try with her. It’s all in the name of fun and keeping the morale high despite their dire circumstances. Usually her actions have to be shut down by someone who is a bit more tame. While Ember almost always has a smile on her face, her weaknesses are still present. She is always trying to hide her emotions and struggles so that others don’t worry about her. While it can be difficult to make Ember angry, it is still possible, and she can emotionally erupt. Usually, there is a large amount of yelling involved followed by her avoiding that individual for days on end. Ember is typically just nervous to upset them any further and she chooses to avoid confrontation instead. Not that this is necessarily the best course of action. While it is easy for her to move on in most situations, it is remarkably difficult for her to move on from a friendship. She’ll do whatever it takes to keep someone safe and to make things right. Ember is largely invested in the animals and nature around her. Around animals, she is as gentle and quiet as a kitten. Since her ability allows her to understand animals, she can be found helping them as much as possible in addition to the people around her. Ember cares immensely for all the animals she comes across, making it difficult for her to see those that are injured or sick. Her living quarters are always crawling with various animals of different sizes and species that she has taken in. If they are in need of help, she’ll gladly take them back to her home so she can care for them and give them a safe place to stay until they are ready to leave. When she is out and about, there are almost always a few animals following her around. Despite her sunny disposition, Ember will aggressively protect those that she cares about. While combat is never her first option, she won’t hesitate to attack if the opponent poses a threat to her or those she cares about. However, she won’t kill unless absolutely necessary. If someone does threaten the lives of others who are innocent, Ember won’t be quick to forgive them in the future. She values forming relationships with others but the lives of those that she cares about will always come first. [b]Backstory:[/b] (To be revealed) [b]Other:[/b] Ember was given the ability to conjure animal forms. This ability is complex and can even be difficult for her to use in some situations. With this ability, she is able to summon animal spirits of her choosing at any given moment. Each spirit has its own personality and acts just like their appropriate animal. They also possess memory as well. In terms of appearance, these spirits are similar to their normal animal counterparts with the exception of their completely white eyes. Each spirit has elevated speed, intelligence, and power as well. Ember is able to communicate telepathically with each spirit that is summoned but the spirits never speak back. She doesn’t know why. When these animals are in their physical form, they can be touched and injured. This also means that they can inflict damage on their opponents. Ember is only able to summon “normal” animals that do not have any mutations. Nothing larger than an elephant can be summoned either. At least, not to her knowledge. Since the spirits have minds of their own, Ember often has to work with them before they are completely willing to follow orders. They are completely devoted to her but a sense of trust usually needs to be built before they are willing to try riskier ideas. There are may limitations to this ability that must be kept in mind while it is in use. In order to summon an animal back, Ember must tag that animal. Until then, it is using her own energy reserves to function. While the spirit animal cannot die, an attack that would usually cause physical harm to the animal requires an extra burst of energy from Ember upon impact. The amount of energy depends on the size of the animal and the severity of the injury. She also feels their pain to an extent. The pain will not be as severe, but it is still significant. Ember must take the size and power of an animal into account before summoning it. Too many animals at once can cause her to use all of her energy reserves. On top of this, she must always keep the animal’s whereabouts in mind to ensure that she can tag them if needed. Summoning an animal can be done almost instantly. This means that she is able to use a multitude of animals to create fast attacks when partaking in close combat. It is important to note that the spirits that she summons are not animals from a past life. They are from her own personal “pool” if you will. This pool is a seemingly endless supply of animal spirits of all types. Ember does not know the limits to how many she can summon of each animal as she has not physically been able to hit a limit. Because of the close bond that she shares with these animals, she is able to understand the wildlife around her as well. This can cause areas such as the forest to be very loud with the thousands of voices that she might hear. Thankfully, she has learned how to tune them out so she can focus. (Art and design by me :3) Also who all is open? Not sure where I should stick her lol XD
Username: ShadeSlayer316
Role: (Can be anything!) Animal Healer
Name: Ember
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
Appearance: ae7ca34a4c015c36af8bcfd4fdfd1e861f1e8672r1-625-1024v2_hq.jpg
Personality: One could describe Ember as the outgoing joker of the group. She can always be found at the center of a crowd, working to make others laugh or smile. Her happy-go-lucky personality and casual attitude puts others at ease. Confidence is another trait that she radiates. Sometimes, she can be a bit too confident for her own good. Ember won’t go stepping on others so she can succeed though, wanting others to succeed with her. Nothing is more distressing to her than seeing someone upset and Ember will do whatever it takes to get them back to their normal selves, however that may look. Of course, her methods are not always appreciated by others. Ember is known to crack jokes at inappropriate times and has to watch herself. Her sarcasm isn’t always timed fantastically either.

Ember enjoys meeting new people and bringing groups together. She is good at it too. Problem-solving and compromising within a group of people is one of her strongest skills as she understands how to please people. This makes her a valuable part of any team. Despite any difficult situation she may be in, she almost always has a smile. She’s had to in order to overcome her own demons. While some may find her optimism annoying, most find it refreshing.

At times, Ember can be rather reckless. If anyone is going to attempt some sort of dangerous stunt, it is going to be her. In some situations, she may even encourage others to try with her. It’s all in the name of fun and keeping the morale high despite their dire circumstances. Usually her actions have to be shut down by someone who is a bit more tame.

While Ember almost always has a smile on her face, her weaknesses are still present. She is always trying to hide her emotions and struggles so that others don’t worry about her. While it can be difficult to make Ember angry, it is still possible, and she can emotionally erupt. Usually, there is a large amount of yelling involved followed by her avoiding that individual for days on end. Ember is typically just nervous to upset them any further and she chooses to avoid confrontation instead. Not that this is necessarily the best course of action. While it is easy for her to move on in most situations, it is remarkably difficult for her to move on from a friendship. She’ll do whatever it takes to keep someone safe and to make things right.

Ember is largely invested in the animals and nature around her. Around animals, she is as gentle and quiet as a kitten. Since her ability allows her to understand animals, she can be found helping them as much as possible in addition to the people around her. Ember cares immensely for all the animals she comes across, making it difficult for her to see those that are injured or sick. Her living quarters are always crawling with various animals of different sizes and species that she has taken in. If they are in need of help, she’ll gladly take them back to her home so she can care for them and give them a safe place to stay until they are ready to leave. When she is out and about, there are almost always a few animals following her around.

Despite her sunny disposition, Ember will aggressively protect those that she cares about. While combat is never her first option, she won’t hesitate to attack if the opponent poses a threat to her or those she cares about. However, she won’t kill unless absolutely necessary. If someone does threaten the lives of others who are innocent, Ember won’t be quick to forgive them in the future. She values forming relationships with others but the lives of those that she cares about will always come first.

Backstory: (To be revealed)

Other: Ember was given the ability to conjure animal forms. This ability is complex and can even be difficult for her to use in some situations. With this ability, she is able to summon animal spirits of her choosing at any given moment. Each spirit has its own personality and acts just like their appropriate animal. They also possess memory as well. In terms of appearance, these spirits are similar to their normal animal counterparts with the exception of their completely white eyes. Each spirit has elevated speed, intelligence, and power as well. Ember is able to communicate telepathically with each spirit that is summoned but the spirits never speak back. She doesn’t know why.

When these animals are in their physical form, they can be touched and injured. This also means that they can inflict damage on their opponents. Ember is only able to summon “normal” animals that do not have any mutations. Nothing larger than an elephant can be summoned either. At least, not to her knowledge. Since the spirits have minds of their own, Ember often has to work with them before they are completely willing to follow orders. They are completely devoted to her but a sense of trust usually needs to be built before they are willing to try riskier ideas.

There are may limitations to this ability that must be kept in mind while it is in use. In order to summon an animal back, Ember must tag that animal. Until then, it is using her own energy reserves to function. While the spirit animal cannot die, an attack that would usually cause physical harm to the animal requires an extra burst of energy from Ember upon impact. The amount of energy depends on the size of the animal and the severity of the injury. She also feels their pain to an extent. The pain will not be as severe, but it is still significant.

Ember must take the size and power of an animal into account before summoning it. Too many animals at once can cause her to use all of her energy reserves. On top of this, she must always keep the animal’s whereabouts in mind to ensure that she can tag them if needed. Summoning an animal can be done almost instantly. This means that she is able to use a multitude of animals to create fast attacks when partaking in close combat.

It is important to note that the spirits that she summons are not animals from a past life. They are from her own personal “pool” if you will. This pool is a seemingly endless supply of animal spirits of all types. Ember does not know the limits to how many she can summon of each animal as she has not physically been able to hit a limit.

Because of the close bond that she shares with these animals, she is able to understand the wildlife around her as well. This can cause areas such as the forest to be very loud with the thousands of voices that she might hear. Thankfully, she has learned how to tune them out so she can focus.

(Art and design by me :3)

Also who all is open? Not sure where I should stick her lol XD
*rises from small grave* I returnth >:)
w3A8adH.png Hey, I’m xNekoNekox, just call me Seb or Neko!
< He / Him
< Trans Pan lad
< Don’t be shy to talk with me :D
Recap on where everyone is (I think):

Woods:
Alexandria
Lawrence
Korey

Infirmary:
Gael
Gray
Emery
Issac

Halls:
Mortem
Jenny
Byron
Tidus
Firion

Courtyard:
Bartz
Ace
Gargoyle
Lily
Ronni

Throne room:
Styx
Recap on where everyone is (I think):

Woods:
Alexandria
Lawrence
Korey

Infirmary:
Gael
Gray
Emery
Issac

Halls:
Mortem
Jenny
Byron
Tidus
Firion

Courtyard:
Bartz
Ace
Gargoyle
Lily
Ronni

Throne room:
Styx
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
[quote name="xNekoNekox" date="2021-10-03 08:41:06" ] *rises from small grave* I returnth >:) [/quote] WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
xNekoNekox wrote on 2021-10-03 08:41:06:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
[quote name="Tumbleweeds" date="2021-10-03 12:08:52" ] [quote name="xNekoNekox" date="2021-10-03 08:41:06" ] *rises from small grave* I returnth >:) [/quote] WOOOOOOOOOOOOO [/quote] YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Tumbleweeds wrote on 2021-10-03 12:08:52:
xNekoNekox wrote on 2021-10-03 08:41:06:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
w3A8adH.png Hey, I’m xNekoNekox, just call me Seb or Neko!
< He / Him
< Trans Pan lad
< Don’t be shy to talk with me :D
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 104 105