Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | BMD - Discontinued
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@MittensTheKitten *focuses all my masculine energy to manifest 3 males while screaming like dragon ball z*

LET'S GO LESBIANS LET'S GO
@MittensTheKitten *focuses all my masculine energy to manifest 3 males while screaming like dragon ball z*

LET'S GO LESBIANS LET'S GO
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pokemoncha - PLEASE I WANT A PRETTY SON
@pokemoncha - PLEASE I WANT A PRETTY SON
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
Hey everyone! Pinging you all to let you know [b]tomorrow [/b]is the last day you can submit entries for this! I you have any last minute ideas, now's your last chance! [quote name="pokemoncha" date="2021-09-08 09:55:27" ] --------- [b]Contest[/b] Hello everyone! Exciting news! I recently found a female wildclaw just sitting in someone's fodder tab, so of course I had to go and snag her up before she got exalted! As it stands, however, I'm quite happy with Marleigh, and I'm not looking to create a new house, so... I'm holding a [b]writing contest[/b]! Let's get down to business, shall we? [b]How does it work?[/b] Starting from the moment this message is posted, you can submit a piece of writing for the Lovely Lovet, pictured and linked below, by posting in this forum and pinging me. I will provide a prompt below, but it is [b]not necessary[/b] to follow it. However, your piece [b]should have something to do with Lovet[/b] herself. That's the only limitation, really! Go wild with all the rest of it! I can't wait to see what y'all come up with! Of course, it should remain within the TOS of flight rising, but I'm sure I can trust you all to abide by that. [b]Entries can be submitted until october 1.[/b] After that, I will read all the entries, and pick the one with the most interesting lore, according to me. What this also means is that skill level isn't a problem; if your concept is good, you may just win even if you're not that confident in your writing style! It all comes down to the best idea, not being the most skilled writer. With all that out of the way, I'll provide a link to Lovet below, as well as the goal and rules one more time, condensed down for ease of access. [b]Lovet, the prize:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71982997][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/719830/71982997_350.png[/img][/url] [b]How to enter[/b]: Write a piece about Lovet and post it in this forum. Ping @/pokemoncha. [b]Winner determined by[/b]: Most interesting lore. [b]Optional prompt[/b]: Overcoming the odds. [b]Skill level and length is not important.[/b] [b]Taking entries until[/b]: October 1. With all that said: good luck, everyone! May the best idea win <3 -------------- [b]Raffle[/b] Not a writer? Don't have any good ideas, but still want a new dancer? No problem, because I'm also raffling off... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68384173][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/683842/68384173_350.png[/img][/url] Annaline! Annaline is a daughter of Odette, the head of house Altais, and she was born with faceted eyes! Exciting, right? I think so at least. In any case, what this means is that she'll be raffled off to one lucky winner! [b]How to enter[/b]: Post a dragon of the Blood Moon Dancer subspecies, OR a dragon with similar lore/a similar vibe to the Blood Moon Dancers. Ping @/pokemoncha. When done so, you will be given a number. [b]Winner determined by[/b]: RNG. The number rolled will win Annaline. [b]Taking entries until[/b]: October 1 That'll be all! Good luck to all participants! --------- Pinglists used: General, announcement/events, specific pings related to post, thread owner "@Halua, @xihli, @Saraceaser @Blightwyrm @Awaas @Pikavee @AbyssSlayer @flowerpower12345 @DecemberStar @Shadowfire1223 @Skyeset @Ukira @makyroll @Shishiru @serron @Suntouched. @pokemoncha @DemonChild77 @PencilAura @Pepper6, @UndeadFae @Vixxie @RogueDemon @myriadofstars @LullabyOfWoe @Gilan @CharlieS @itsrainningtacos @DemonHearts @AnimeLover9631 @Venasai @StarlightAngel, @girlinthechair" "@Halua, @xihli, @Saraceaser @Blightwyrm @Awaas @Pikavee @AbyssSlayer @flowerpower12345 @DecemberStar @Shadowfire1223 @Skyeset @Ukira @makyroll @Shishiru @serron @Suntouched. @pokemoncha @DemonChild77 @PencilAura @Pepper6, @UndeadFae @Vixxie @RogueDemon @myriadofstars @LullabyOfWoe @Gilan @CharlieS @itsrainningtacos @DemonHearts @AnimeLover9631 @Venasai @Disillusionist" @Naydra @Sagittarium @EpsiWire @GlitterDCMarvel @ghastimafrix @mmuted @AloneTogether @MittensTheKitten [/quote]
Hey everyone! Pinging you all to let you know tomorrow is the last day you can submit entries for this! I you have any last minute ideas, now's your last chance!
pokemoncha wrote on 2021-09-08 09:55:27:

Contest

Hello everyone! Exciting news! I recently found a female wildclaw just sitting in someone's fodder tab, so of course I had to go and snag her up before she got exalted! As it stands, however, I'm quite happy with Marleigh, and I'm not looking to create a new house, so...

I'm holding a writing contest!

Let's get down to business, shall we?

How does it work?

Starting from the moment this message is posted, you can submit a piece of writing for the Lovely Lovet, pictured and linked below, by posting in this forum and pinging me. I will provide a prompt below, but it is not necessary to follow it. However, your piece should have something to do with Lovet herself. That's the only limitation, really! Go wild with all the rest of it! I can't wait to see what y'all come up with! Of course, it should remain within the TOS of flight rising, but I'm sure I can trust you all to abide by that.

Entries can be submitted until october 1. After that, I will read all the entries, and pick the one with the most interesting lore, according to me.

What this also means is that skill level isn't a problem; if your concept is good, you may just win even if you're not that confident in your writing style! It all comes down to the best idea, not being the most skilled writer.

With all that out of the way, I'll provide a link to Lovet below, as well as the goal and rules one more time, condensed down for ease of access.

Lovet, the prize:
71982997_350.png
How to enter: Write a piece about Lovet and post it in this forum. Ping @/pokemoncha.
Winner determined by: Most interesting lore.
Optional prompt: Overcoming the odds.
Skill level and length is not important.
Taking entries until: October 1.

With all that said: good luck, everyone! May the best idea win <3

Raffle

Not a writer? Don't have any good ideas, but still want a new dancer? No problem, because I'm also raffling off...

68384173_350.png
Annaline!

Annaline is a daughter of Odette, the head of house Altais, and she was born with faceted eyes! Exciting, right? I think so at least. In any case, what this means is that she'll be raffled off to one lucky winner!

How to enter: Post a dragon of the Blood Moon Dancer subspecies, OR a dragon with similar lore/a similar vibe to the Blood Moon Dancers. Ping @/pokemoncha. When done so, you will be given a number.
Winner determined by: RNG. The number rolled will win Annaline.
Taking entries until: October 1

That'll be all! Good luck to all participants!

Pinglists used: General, announcement/events, specific pings related to post, thread owner

"@Halua, @xihli, @Saraceaser @Blightwyrm @Awaas @Pikavee @AbyssSlayer @flowerpower12345 @DecemberStar @Shadowfire1223 @Skyeset @Ukira @makyroll
@Shishiru @serron @Suntouched. @pokemoncha @DemonChild77 @PencilAura @Pepper6, @UndeadFae @Vixxie @RogueDemon @myriadofstars @LullabyOfWoe @Gilan @CharlieS @itsrainningtacos @DemonHearts @AnimeLover9631 @Venasai @StarlightAngel, @girlinthechair"
"@Halua, @xihli, @Saraceaser @Blightwyrm @Awaas @Pikavee @AbyssSlayer @flowerpower12345 @DecemberStar @Shadowfire1223 @Skyeset @Ukira @makyroll
@Shishiru @serron @Suntouched. @pokemoncha @DemonChild77 @PencilAura @Pepper6, @UndeadFae @Vixxie @RogueDemon @myriadofstars @LullabyOfWoe @Gilan @CharlieS @itsrainningtacos @DemonHearts @AnimeLover9631 @Venasai @Disillusionist"
@Naydra @Sagittarium @EpsiWire @GlitterDCMarvel @ghastimafrix @mmuted @AloneTogether @MittensTheKitten
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pokemoncha

I expect after killing myself with voice control and defunct Internet connection this didn't go through on time. I tried a second time, but it was literally seconds after the fr clock changed . So now I will post post deadline.

One day, the second of House Altais, Naan, was detoured on her way to pick up supplies for her teahouse by a middle aged, at least she supposed middle-aged, dragon named Brunvin. This was not the first time this had happened, nor would it be the last . For some reason this rather unusual clan member seemed to have a most unusual habit of showing up, seemingly out of nowhere, which was rather hard to do to any blood moon dancer, Naan, in particular. Of course that is a whole other story altogether really.

The part of particular importance in this story comes into play when Naan was asked to help navigate his device. She had in the past asked why he came to her for such things if it was supposed to be easy enough for any Dragon to do but usually he simply looked at her, answering her question with a question.
The blood moon dancer's thoughts went to her mother, as they often did and not soon after she was told they had arrived at the destination. Of course it clearly hadn't been where he was attempting to go, one could see that look on his face. It was an all-too-familiar look. But for once she shared a similar look.

A young hatchling, resembling of her kind was looking about nearby. She was observant and intelligent looking, things which Naan did not consider unusual, particularly as she was a wildclaw. However, she was also alone. Sighing, Naan did her best to give her travelling companion the benefit of the doubt.

'Anyone you know? '

Tilting her head , Naan replied flatly. "Luckily for you, no. " She knew he had mild time travelling abilities, among other things. However she did not know, nor care to know how much truth there was in his stories. . Anyway, it was irrelevant. While it had momentarily given her pause, it didn't take her much time at all to realise if time had been traversed it was less than an hour. Give or take a day. But past experience, as well as logic would dictate that was much less likely.

Still, the hatchling before her didn't appear to have anyone looking after it. She simply couldn't leave it, and so after discussing it with the other dragon it was decided that she would take it home. At least temporarily. For Naan there was simple practicality in this choice. This young wildclaw, like her own mother Odette, who also was not born a blood moon dancer, held potential. She knew it could never be a member of House Altais. However, one day the young child could have house and it would do well to have an ally when the day came.

This was a reasonable and logical argument of course, particularly seeing as Naan whilst born in house did not strictly live within it's confines. It meant the young foundling could learn their ways without being privy to all the house's secrets or tricks of the trade. After all, ally or not one does not disclose everything one knows if one wants to maintain an edge. That did not mean Naan would not see to it that the young foundling did not receive a proper education however. (Just one more task, and it wasn't as if some looking after others was entirely foreign to her after all. )

In fact the wildclaw , who had taken to up residence with Naan more or less on a semi-permanent rather than temporary basis , who those around her came to know as Lovet, would often comment on what new skill mother, as she now called Naan, had added to her curriculum , within the company of the handful of trusted blood moon dancers that frequented teahouse, as well as other clan members she had learned would not ask questions, nor repeat what wasn't their's to repeat.

Naan oversaw observational skills, and other things of a more cerebral nature.

Naan also took lead in training her to dance. She couldn't very well ask her older sister. No, that simply would not do . After all, her sister's issues with her were completely unrelated to the poor orphan. However she encouraged the observation of visiting dancers, particularly those with innovative techniques. She even requested the help of males on hand. However, some creativity was employed there. The male skydancers, for example, were instructed 'to critique only. Fixing posture and other areas possibly fatal flaws only as absolutely necessary ' exposing her to other forms of dance employed in the tearoom was also allowed, but not a focal point.

Young Lovet was also educated in herbalism, by Naan, as well as others. She was a quick study. She could heal and harm. She most appreciated the delicate intricacies of it all, though.

For other areas of magic she employed the talents of any number of trusted magically inclined clan members , witchborne and others alike. It gave her a basic level of knowledge in a multitude of areas, and while time would only tell if magic would ever be borne of it, she developed quite a fantastic imagination.

Lovet even learned to make the most delectable treats for the shop, some with occasional added ingredients to inspire truth, or telling of one's secrets. ( Recipes of her own design.) She knew better than to try them on a blood moon dancer of course, as it would be most dishonorable and result in swift punishment.

One day it became clear to Naan their time was drawing to an end. She took Lovet to one of the rooms in the teahouse's living quarters. " Lovet," she said barely displaying emotion. the younger dragon knew it was there though. "It's time, you know. You're nearly grown, and quite talented. But now, I must talk to my mother. What happens then, I can't say. I was not born a wildclaw. It's a very rare gift, but ... Well, I expect you'll be accepted, once you've proven yourself. Granted your own house. But if not, I will find a place for you. I'm sure it will not be needed, though."

Naan was right. Lovet was accepted, and granted her own house.

Naan once again showed no emotion, after all she was loyal to her mother. It would not do to show pride, happiness or even a tear for another head. Especially one she helped to mold.

She had made altais an ally though. for that she knew would likely be allowed to see the new head of house again, and she was right. In fact , as a representative for her house, she presented Lovet with a mate, from good breeding stock, befitting of a head, as she knew it would help her forge additional alliances as well as several gifts not soon after. It helped that Lovet decided to start her house not too far away.

In truth Lovet found life at the top of a new house rather lonely, and things would only get worse. Her children, being wildclaws, were quickly whisked away. It got so that after her second nest, she decided she would only have them as absolutely necessary.

Of course that still left her with very little company. Her mate. Occasionally visits from Naan and others.

Then again she had been taught to look for potential in unconventional places. She may have let it be heard in the company of those without houses there were people, not blood moon dancers, of course that were looking for entertainers, say singers, dancers, oh the odd assassin to do work similar to, but not interfering with any official group's work. (Technically the looking was being done by a third party, and the part about not interfering, that was true. She wasn't raised to be dishonorable, after all .)

She have subtly remarked she knew several skydancers who performed wonderfully, not specifying gender. When questioned around the right company about males she found herself remarking, 'well surely there must be something they can do that would be useful?'

Lovet was outspoken, while never crossing lines, exactly. She embarked on a quest for her lost brother, and found him. She let it be known that she fully supported females being allowed to switch houses for their mates, which was done, but not commonly spoken of , at least not enough in her mind. Seeing as males, were pretty much expected to do such. (Of course she did her part throwing out ideas of equality for all, whenever she could.)

And in an entirely different context was known to say. 'let them eat cake.'

(editing to explain she really did like cake, and other sweets. And putting various, sometimes deadly things in them)

(edited slightly post competition , to fill in about a 10th of the words my software omitted simple stuff that didn't add to anything, just were bothering me, fixed one or two misspellings, made it slightly clearer who was talking doing/things in a few places by inserting names, Also changed a pronoun so was clearer that she found her brother, which strictly speaking probably was not necessary but between my software and myself I made enough mistakes in this thing. there are still plenty of errors, omissions, run-on sentences, incomplete thoughts et cetera. I just wanted to make it slightly more readable for anyone who read it.
@pokemoncha

I expect after killing myself with voice control and defunct Internet connection this didn't go through on time. I tried a second time, but it was literally seconds after the fr clock changed . So now I will post post deadline.

One day, the second of House Altais, Naan, was detoured on her way to pick up supplies for her teahouse by a middle aged, at least she supposed middle-aged, dragon named Brunvin. This was not the first time this had happened, nor would it be the last . For some reason this rather unusual clan member seemed to have a most unusual habit of showing up, seemingly out of nowhere, which was rather hard to do to any blood moon dancer, Naan, in particular. Of course that is a whole other story altogether really.

The part of particular importance in this story comes into play when Naan was asked to help navigate his device. She had in the past asked why he came to her for such things if it was supposed to be easy enough for any Dragon to do but usually he simply looked at her, answering her question with a question.
The blood moon dancer's thoughts went to her mother, as they often did and not soon after she was told they had arrived at the destination. Of course it clearly hadn't been where he was attempting to go, one could see that look on his face. It was an all-too-familiar look. But for once she shared a similar look.

A young hatchling, resembling of her kind was looking about nearby. She was observant and intelligent looking, things which Naan did not consider unusual, particularly as she was a wildclaw. However, she was also alone. Sighing, Naan did her best to give her travelling companion the benefit of the doubt.

'Anyone you know? '

Tilting her head , Naan replied flatly. "Luckily for you, no. " She knew he had mild time travelling abilities, among other things. However she did not know, nor care to know how much truth there was in his stories. . Anyway, it was irrelevant. While it had momentarily given her pause, it didn't take her much time at all to realise if time had been traversed it was less than an hour. Give or take a day. But past experience, as well as logic would dictate that was much less likely.

Still, the hatchling before her didn't appear to have anyone looking after it. She simply couldn't leave it, and so after discussing it with the other dragon it was decided that she would take it home. At least temporarily. For Naan there was simple practicality in this choice. This young wildclaw, like her own mother Odette, who also was not born a blood moon dancer, held potential. She knew it could never be a member of House Altais. However, one day the young child could have house and it would do well to have an ally when the day came.

This was a reasonable and logical argument of course, particularly seeing as Naan whilst born in house did not strictly live within it's confines. It meant the young foundling could learn their ways without being privy to all the house's secrets or tricks of the trade. After all, ally or not one does not disclose everything one knows if one wants to maintain an edge. That did not mean Naan would not see to it that the young foundling did not receive a proper education however. (Just one more task, and it wasn't as if some looking after others was entirely foreign to her after all. )

In fact the wildclaw , who had taken to up residence with Naan more or less on a semi-permanent rather than temporary basis , who those around her came to know as Lovet, would often comment on what new skill mother, as she now called Naan, had added to her curriculum , within the company of the handful of trusted blood moon dancers that frequented teahouse, as well as other clan members she had learned would not ask questions, nor repeat what wasn't their's to repeat.

Naan oversaw observational skills, and other things of a more cerebral nature.

Naan also took lead in training her to dance. She couldn't very well ask her older sister. No, that simply would not do . After all, her sister's issues with her were completely unrelated to the poor orphan. However she encouraged the observation of visiting dancers, particularly those with innovative techniques. She even requested the help of males on hand. However, some creativity was employed there. The male skydancers, for example, were instructed 'to critique only. Fixing posture and other areas possibly fatal flaws only as absolutely necessary ' exposing her to other forms of dance employed in the tearoom was also allowed, but not a focal point.

Young Lovet was also educated in herbalism, by Naan, as well as others. She was a quick study. She could heal and harm. She most appreciated the delicate intricacies of it all, though.

For other areas of magic she employed the talents of any number of trusted magically inclined clan members , witchborne and others alike. It gave her a basic level of knowledge in a multitude of areas, and while time would only tell if magic would ever be borne of it, she developed quite a fantastic imagination.

Lovet even learned to make the most delectable treats for the shop, some with occasional added ingredients to inspire truth, or telling of one's secrets. ( Recipes of her own design.) She knew better than to try them on a blood moon dancer of course, as it would be most dishonorable and result in swift punishment.

One day it became clear to Naan their time was drawing to an end. She took Lovet to one of the rooms in the teahouse's living quarters. " Lovet," she said barely displaying emotion. the younger dragon knew it was there though. "It's time, you know. You're nearly grown, and quite talented. But now, I must talk to my mother. What happens then, I can't say. I was not born a wildclaw. It's a very rare gift, but ... Well, I expect you'll be accepted, once you've proven yourself. Granted your own house. But if not, I will find a place for you. I'm sure it will not be needed, though."

Naan was right. Lovet was accepted, and granted her own house.

Naan once again showed no emotion, after all she was loyal to her mother. It would not do to show pride, happiness or even a tear for another head. Especially one she helped to mold.

She had made altais an ally though. for that she knew would likely be allowed to see the new head of house again, and she was right. In fact , as a representative for her house, she presented Lovet with a mate, from good breeding stock, befitting of a head, as she knew it would help her forge additional alliances as well as several gifts not soon after. It helped that Lovet decided to start her house not too far away.

In truth Lovet found life at the top of a new house rather lonely, and things would only get worse. Her children, being wildclaws, were quickly whisked away. It got so that after her second nest, she decided she would only have them as absolutely necessary.

Of course that still left her with very little company. Her mate. Occasionally visits from Naan and others.

Then again she had been taught to look for potential in unconventional places. She may have let it be heard in the company of those without houses there were people, not blood moon dancers, of course that were looking for entertainers, say singers, dancers, oh the odd assassin to do work similar to, but not interfering with any official group's work. (Technically the looking was being done by a third party, and the part about not interfering, that was true. She wasn't raised to be dishonorable, after all .)

She have subtly remarked she knew several skydancers who performed wonderfully, not specifying gender. When questioned around the right company about males she found herself remarking, 'well surely there must be something they can do that would be useful?'

Lovet was outspoken, while never crossing lines, exactly. She embarked on a quest for her lost brother, and found him. She let it be known that she fully supported females being allowed to switch houses for their mates, which was done, but not commonly spoken of , at least not enough in her mind. Seeing as males, were pretty much expected to do such. (Of course she did her part throwing out ideas of equality for all, whenever she could.)

And in an entirely different context was known to say. 'let them eat cake.'

(editing to explain she really did like cake, and other sweets. And putting various, sometimes deadly things in them)

(edited slightly post competition , to fill in about a 10th of the words my software omitted simple stuff that didn't add to anything, just were bothering me, fixed one or two misspellings, made it slightly clearer who was talking doing/things in a few places by inserting names, Also changed a pronoun so was clearer that she found her brother, which strictly speaking probably was not necessary but between my software and myself I made enough mistakes in this thing. there are still plenty of errors, omissions, run-on sentences, incomplete thoughts et cetera. I just wanted to make it slightly more readable for anyone who read it.
L9rA9OI.png
@pokemoncha and others I apologize to anyone who read that. The key points were supposed to be a very short piece on how naan, and a time tot who's name is misspelled, along with so many things! but since I already edited to explain cake of all things. who she may attribute some of her abilities getting triggered as side effects from interacting with, finding a self made head, which is kind of similar to her mother. lovet learning things, albeit, semi non traditionally lovet almost makes naan cry lovet is very lonely when she grows up lovet would like a house where everyone is included she finds her brother and that probably would have been posted on time oh, and despite her yay everybody thing don't cross her ( and yes, I know we have all sorts of awesome couples , but a lot weren't born in different houses, so I went with that for an issue. Even though, officially female dragons are allowed to change houses to be with their mate too. (I'm pretty sure in my lore she wouldn't really think one shouldn't have to make their personal life public just to change houses either though.) I suppose something like not having a planner so others would have to fill in would have been better, but it probably would also have taken more time to explain, and she's focused on enough job issues already. also for the record, I love this subspecies. (I just tend to write characters who in some way feel a need to push against the status quo.) also these are late too because well my connection is intermittent and I am quadriplegic , but dragon sharing fun naan [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63134895][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631349/63134895_350.png[/img][/url] one of naan's potential mates who is kind of currently more of a tea house staff [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70004575][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/700046/70004575_350.png[/img][/url] reminds me of a blood moon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69421429][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/694215/69421429_350.png[/img][/url] can be lethal [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64819417][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/648195/64819417_350.png[/img][/url]
@pokemoncha and others

I apologize to anyone who read that.

The key points were supposed to be

a very short piece on how naan, and a time tot who's name is misspelled, along with so many things! but since I already edited to explain cake of all things. who she may attribute some of her abilities getting triggered as side effects from interacting with, finding a self made head, which is kind of similar to her mother.

lovet learning things, albeit, semi non traditionally

lovet almost makes naan cry

lovet is very lonely when she grows up

lovet would like a house where everyone is included

she finds her brother

and that probably would have been posted on time

oh, and despite her yay everybody thing don't cross her

( and yes, I know we have all sorts of awesome couples , but a lot weren't born in different houses, so I went with that for an issue. Even though, officially female dragons are allowed to change houses to be with their mate too. (I'm pretty sure in my lore she wouldn't really think one shouldn't have to make their personal life public just to change houses either though.) I suppose something like not having a planner so others would have to fill in would have been better, but it probably would also have taken more time to explain, and she's focused on enough job issues already.

also for the record, I love this subspecies. (I just tend to write characters who in some way feel a need to push against the status quo.)

also these are late too because well my connection is intermittent and I am quadriplegic , but dragon sharing fun
naan
63134895_350.png

one of naan's potential mates who is kind of currently more of a tea house staff
70004575_350.png

reminds me of a blood moon

69421429_350.png

can be lethal
64819417_350.png

L9rA9OI.png
@girlinthechair no worries man, it was uploaded before I got the time to check FR, so I'll count it, especially if the delay was caused by your assistive tech. I look forward to reading it in full!
@girlinthechair no worries man, it was uploaded before I got the time to check FR, so I'll count it, especially if the delay was caused by your assistive tech. I look forward to reading it in full!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
And that's a wrap!

Ding ding! It's october 1st! I'm happy to see we got quite a few entries, but with that...

The contest for Lovet and raffle for Annaline are now closed!

I am no longer taking entries! I will spend the weekend reading the entries posted, and will choose a winner Sunday at the latest. Thank you for your patience!

Pinglists used: General, announcement/events

@Shishiru @serron @Suntouched. @pokemoncha @DemonChild77 @PencilAura @Pepper6, @UndeadFae @Vixxie @RogueDemon @myriadofstars @LullabyOfWoe @Gilan @CharlieS @itsrainningtacos @DemonHearts @AnimeLover9631 @Venasai @StarlightAngel, @girlinthechair"
@Shishiru @serron @Suntouched. @pokemoncha @DemonChild77 @PencilAura @Pepper6, @UndeadFae @Vixxie @RogueDemon @myriadofstars @LullabyOfWoe @Gilan @CharlieS @itsrainningtacos @DemonHearts @AnimeLover9631 @Venasai @Disillusionist"

And that's a wrap!

Ding ding! It's october 1st! I'm happy to see we got quite a few entries, but with that...

The contest for Lovet and raffle for Annaline are now closed!

I am no longer taking entries! I will spend the weekend reading the entries posted, and will choose a winner Sunday at the latest. Thank you for your patience!

Pinglists used: General, announcement/events

————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@girlinthechair @DemonHearts @vidcundrexina @RogueDemon

Hello everyone! Today is the day we determine who is the one to win the lovely Lovet! It took me a bit, because I really enjoyed all your entries! It was tougher than I expected to choose! But now, I've made my decision. Are you all ready?

The person with the most interesting lore idea, and the winner of Lovet, is...

RogueDemon!

Congratulations! Lovet will be sent along to you shortly in a one-way CR. Go forth, proud new head!
@girlinthechair @DemonHearts @vidcundrexina @RogueDemon

Hello everyone! Today is the day we determine who is the one to win the lovely Lovet! It took me a bit, because I really enjoyed all your entries! It was tougher than I expected to choose! But now, I've made my decision. Are you all ready?

The person with the most interesting lore idea, and the winner of Lovet, is...

RogueDemon!

Congratulations! Lovet will be sent along to you shortly in a one-way CR. Go forth, proud new head!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@RogueDemon, congratulations ! If you ever want to do something with her brother lore wise, just let me know.

@RogueDemon, congratulations ! If you ever want to do something with her brother lore wise, just let me know.

L9rA9OI.png
@girlinthechair

Thank you! I'll let you know if anything comes to mind lore wise, right now I'm expanding on what I started with, but who knows where an idea will lead.(Or if Lovet will take off with an idea screaming while I'm just along for the ride. XD)
@girlinthechair

Thank you! I'll let you know if anything comes to mind lore wise, right now I'm expanding on what I started with, but who knows where an idea will lead.(Or if Lovet will take off with an idea screaming while I'm just along for the ride. XD)
42rDdHA.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25