Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TSI (The Strange Island RP) OOC
1 2
Sure thing, go ahead.
Sure thing, go ahead.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
yay!

Charlotte transforms not only on a full moon but also if she feels overwhelmed and/or too angry. When she does transform she often gets really itchy and starts to scratch her skin heavily and as she transforms, her mask often breaks which may give glimpses of her face. Her wolf form is uncontrollable and has brown fur with small hints of red, similar to her human forms hair but less red. The wolf's claws are shorter than expected but are hooked downwards.
yay!

Charlotte transforms not only on a full moon but also if she feels overwhelmed and/or too angry. When she does transform she often gets really itchy and starts to scratch her skin heavily and as she transforms, her mask often breaks which may give glimpses of her face. Her wolf form is uncontrollable and has brown fur with small hints of red, similar to her human forms hair but less red. The wolf's claws are shorter than expected but are hooked downwards.
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Okay! I added the extra bit to the info list! It should show up, but if it doesn't please let me know.
Okay! I added the extra bit to the info list! It should show up, but if it doesn't please let me know.
Hey all, might take me a while to get a post in, haven't been doing so well and i'm super stressed as well as having to reply to other forums as well :")

I'll get a response in in the next week or so
Hey all, might take me a while to get a post in, haven't been doing so well and i'm super stressed as well as having to reply to other forums as well :")

I'll get a response in in the next week or so
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
No worries! Take care of yourself is more important ^^
No worries! Take care of yourself is more important ^^
That's alright pal, take all the time you need.
That's alright pal, take all the time you need.
Hey, it's been pretty quiet for a while. Have you guys been busy real lately, or are you waiting for something to happen?
Hey, it's been pretty quiet for a while. Have you guys been busy real lately, or are you waiting for something to happen?
I'm waiting for something to happen, I'm just occasionally filling in some space
I'm waiting for something to happen, I'm just occasionally filling in some space
1qSQ4Z1.gif Silent_Willows.png
I'm also waiting for something to happen... Atalanta is basically in a corner right now... no one's really talking to her so I have nothing to respond to.

I've also been a bit busy, too.
I'm also waiting for something to happen... Atalanta is basically in a corner right now... no one's really talking to her so I have nothing to respond to.

I've also been a bit busy, too.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
1 2