Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Phenri's Paint // Shardsurge SF HM!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51
1 slot for spots of space please
1 slot for spots of space please
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Phenri that looks great! Please sign me up for golden scales!
@Phenri that looks great! Please sign me up for golden scales!
QdaBiJf.png
[emoji=paintbrush size=1]
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
i believe i added my name properly to the spreadsheet! if not, ill take one spot/skin for Spots of Space!!!
i believe i added my name properly to the spreadsheet! if not, ill take one spot/skin for Spots of Space!!!
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
That Fae M accent is so cool!
That Fae M accent is so cool!
YsUBlZc.png
Could I have slots for both please?
Could I have slots for both please?
ybwf4f9.gif
I ordered a copy of spots of space, it's super cool I'm excited to see it printed, great work!
I ordered a copy of spots of space, it's super cool I'm excited to see it printed, great work!
Hi, I was just wondering when the second round of Spots of Space will be sent out?
Hi, I was just wondering when the second round of Spots of Space will be sent out?
n2Yio0g.png
Heyo! I'm just checking in on Spots of Space? I just realized I still had a CR set up for it, and it says the first round was submitted, but I don't recall getting a PA or a message about the order. Is everything alright? I forgot about the CR i sent entirely, so if you attempted to accept it and there weren't enough gems, that would be why. I can still afford a copy now, if your still planning to print?
Heyo! I'm just checking in on Spots of Space? I just realized I still had a CR set up for it, and it says the first round was submitted, but I don't recall getting a PA or a message about the order. Is everything alright? I forgot about the CR i sent entirely, so if you attempted to accept it and there weren't enough gems, that would be why. I can still afford a copy now, if your still planning to print?
VXZZmOI.png
Heya, I'm sending out a real quick ping to just give a status update since I know it's been a hot minute since I last gave an update.
Real life just kind of.. happened for a while and I've had to put my focus on other things. I really do wanna get back to skin making, so I am currently in the process of getting everything on my sheet printed so I can make room for new stuff!

After posting this message, I will be sending out PAs for the first run of Skin: Spots of Space and Accent: Arcane Flutter as they have been printed in the meantime. If you for whatever reason is unable to accept the PA - wether you are no longer interested or your priorities have simply shifted - no hard feelings, you can just decline the PA or remove yourself/ask me to remove you from the sheet! :3

Thank you for your support and patience and I hope I have not caused too much frustration and/or worry with my lack of attention c':

People currently signed up for skins: @Syceris @Dussty (T) @Metus @Rauv @vangeance @AriNemera @606 @Toska @Kapro @HoneyMouth @Astraya @Kaio @Crim @Zerobotic @opalineteardrops @fairytones (Paid) @Flora @Kaio @Zerobotic @Reithya (Paid) @Goodsprings (mixed) @Raptorgrrl @prefiringfort @ikunoche @RogueHaze @Fujo @Marrigan
Heya, I'm sending out a real quick ping to just give a status update since I know it's been a hot minute since I last gave an update.
Real life just kind of.. happened for a while and I've had to put my focus on other things. I really do wanna get back to skin making, so I am currently in the process of getting everything on my sheet printed so I can make room for new stuff!

After posting this message, I will be sending out PAs for the first run of Skin: Spots of Space and Accent: Arcane Flutter as they have been printed in the meantime. If you for whatever reason is unable to accept the PA - wether you are no longer interested or your priorities have simply shifted - no hard feelings, you can just decline the PA or remove yourself/ask me to remove you from the sheet! :3

Thank you for your support and patience and I hope I have not caused too much frustration and/or worry with my lack of attention c':

People currently signed up for skins: @Syceris @Dussty (T) @Metus @Rauv @vangeance @AriNemera @606 @Toska @Kapro @HoneyMouth @Astraya @Kaio @Crim @Zerobotic @opalineteardrops @fairytones (Paid) @Flora @Kaio @Zerobotic @Reithya (Paid) @Goodsprings (mixed) @Raptorgrrl @prefiringfort @ikunoche @RogueHaze @Fujo @Marrigan
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50 51