Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Charming Sage Set
I've been trying to get the charming sage set but that requires level 18 of Baldwin's and progress has been painfully slow atm. Does anyone have the full set? We can negotiate a price.
I've been trying to get the charming sage set but that requires level 18 of Baldwin's and progress has been painfully slow atm. Does anyone have the full set? We can negotiate a price.
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
@closedcaptioning

I'll sell you the set :) LAH combined is 660G
@closedcaptioning

I'll sell you the set :) LAH combined is 660G
shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif
@LCK

Unfortunately I do not have even close to that many gems... how much for the shawl, lantern, and cover individually? i may be able to buy a few items
@LCK

Unfortunately I do not have even close to that many gems... how much for the shawl, lantern, and cover individually? i may be able to buy a few items
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
LAH:

Cover - 90
Lantern - 105
Shawl - 125

I'll discount you 10 gems on the total. Just send a CR and list which ones you would like :D
LAH:

Cover - 90
Lantern - 105
Shawl - 125

I'll discount you 10 gems on the total. Just send a CR and list which ones you would like :D
shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif