Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Food crimes you often commit?
1 2 3 4
Fruit and savory foods.

Probably doesn't count as a crime, though, but most of the things on this thread are pretty tame.
Fruit and savory foods.

Probably doesn't count as a crime, though, but most of the things on this thread are pretty tame.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Soy sauce on everything.

Mix bbq and white sauce on chimken

@Puck3Pawed has iced milk, straight to jail
Soy sauce on everything.

Mix bbq and white sauce on chimken

@Puck3Pawed has iced milk, straight to jail
LMLA6wg.png dT9HQge.pngLRdLP2V.png
P5OVHxF.png1YB0OjO.png
NlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.png
uPNWHgD.pngR1dejfm.png
Rice... with butter and soy sauce... call it unhealthy but it tastes amazing
Rice... with butter and soy sauce... call it unhealthy but it tastes amazing
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
Not sure if it's a crime but..
I vastly prefer eating fries/tator tots frozen, rather than cooked.
Not sure if it's a crime but..
I vastly prefer eating fries/tator tots frozen, rather than cooked.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
hot sauce straight outta the packet
hot sauce straight outta the packet

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
@jaguarthecat
I would like to mention myself
I Put ice in my milk and i inhale the cold air above it and then sip it as if it were hot chocolate
@jaguarthecat
I Put ice in my milk and i inhale the cold air above it and then sip it as if it were hot chocolate
[quote name="Puck3Pawed" date="2021-09-24 10:51:45" ] @/jaguarthecat I would like to mention myself I Put ice in my milk and i inhale the cold air above it and then sip it as if it were hot chocolate [/quote] @Puck3Pawed I detest your food habits more than I detest spiders.
Puck3Pawed wrote on 2021-09-24 10:51:45:
@/jaguarthecat
@Puck3Pawed I detest your food habits more than I detest spiders.
P5OVHxF.png1YB0OjO.png
NlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.png
uPNWHgD.pngR1dejfm.png
I dip my chicken in mayonnaise

also

peanut butter and banana sandwiches
I dip my chicken in mayonnaise

also

peanut butter and banana sandwiches
xPlkKnY.png
[quote name="Puck3Pawed" date="2021-09-24 10:51:45" ] @jaguarthecat I would like to mention myself I Put ice in my milk and i inhale the cold air above it and then sip it as if it were hot chocolate [/quote] IM NOT THE ONLY ONE??? theres something magic about cold milk "steam" lol and slurping your milk off of ice cubes is the best way to enjoy it
@jaguarthecat

IM NOT THE ONLY ONE???

theres something magic about cold milk "steam" lol and slurping your milk off of ice cubes is the best way to enjoy it
no one should read this, but it must be said xxx
water-banner-3_zps1eafde0d.gif
[quote name="nommers4ever" date="2021-09-24 12:44:07" ] [quote name="Puck3Pawed" date="2021-09-24 10:51:45" ] @jaguarthecat I would like to mention myself I Put ice in my milk and i inhale the cold air above it and then sip it as if it were hot chocolate [/quote] IM NOT THE ONLY ONE??? theres something magic about cold milk "steam" lol and slurping your milk off of ice cubes is the best way to enjoy it [/quote] Not you, too! D:< (/j)
nommers4ever wrote on 2021-09-24 12:44:07:
@jaguarthecat

IM NOT THE ONLY ONE???

theres something magic about cold milk "steam" lol and slurping your milk off of ice cubes is the best way to enjoy it

Not you, too! D:<

(/j)
P5OVHxF.png1YB0OjO.png
NlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.png
uPNWHgD.pngR1dejfm.png
1 2 3 4