Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Crim not ask for things Pink can't give
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31
support
support
I am a collector of Jasmines! Please help me collect more![img]item=jasmine[/img]In hoard: 120
All of my support!

So help me, if I slip and accidentally sell off one of my familiars again...
All of my support!

So help me, if I slip and accidentally sell off one of my familiars again...
Yessyesyesyesssssssss Support!

Either remove some of what Crim is asking for... or make Pinkerton give out gene/breed scrolls. xD
Yessyesyesyesssssssss Support!

Either remove some of what Crim is asking for... or make Pinkerton give out gene/breed scrolls. xD
1009gIL.png
Total support! Crim shouldn't be asking for my eggs for only 500t when they sell for around at least 60k. Or my gene scrolls that are so expensive to buy, and she only wants to give a small portion of that back.

While I think it would be really neat for Pinkerton to give out genes/breed scrolls or eggs, I understand where that could become a problem with the dragon sells. Perhaps a gene that only Pinkerton could give out would be neat. Like, an exclusive gene that you can't buy or anything and you only have a rare chance of finding from him.
Total support! Crim shouldn't be asking for my eggs for only 500t when they sell for around at least 60k. Or my gene scrolls that are so expensive to buy, and she only wants to give a small portion of that back.

While I think it would be really neat for Pinkerton to give out genes/breed scrolls or eggs, I understand where that could become a problem with the dragon sells. Perhaps a gene that only Pinkerton could give out would be neat. Like, an exclusive gene that you can't buy or anything and you only have a rare chance of finding from him.
Wev0kLvs_o.png...... WvEXipG.png
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
so much support!
so much support!
Supported here! Just gave Crim a scroll for current, because I'm stupid. x.x
Supported here! Just gave Crim a scroll for current, because I'm stupid. x.x
Do support, it's getting irritating when Crim asks me for ludicrously expensive stuff 4 times in a row.
Do support, it's getting irritating when Crim asks me for ludicrously expensive stuff 4 times in a row.
nature_banner.png
I heavily support this. While I yet had an accident when trading with Crim, I'm not taking any risks anytime soon.

But I also agree with Pinkerton not being allowed to sell rare items either.
I heavily support this. While I yet had an accident when trading with Crim, I'm not taking any risks anytime soon.

But I also agree with Pinkerton not being allowed to sell rare items either.
So much support!!!
So much support!!!
1qad2pq.jpg
ALL the support. I nearly gave her one of my familiars. B| No.
ALL the support. I nearly gave her one of my familiars. B| No.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31