Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issue with gathering
When I go to gather items I am not getting exp points updated only in the gathering area of plants. I get the items but not the points. I get the points in the other areas.
When I go to gather items I am not getting exp points updated only in the gathering area of plants. I get the items but not the points. I get the points in the other areas.
oaolHwW.pngJNaCTSP.pngRI1dQsH.png 40QQWBU.pngjdRLIGg.pngomKpPgG.png YMPbu9R.png
@ang16 what level the gathering skill is? because level 40 is maximum, and you cannot get any more experience points after reaching that
@ang16 what level the gathering skill is? because level 40 is maximum, and you cannot get any more experience points after reaching that
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Raizakark I didnt realize that! It is level 40. I was confused as it showed other points at the bottom. Thank you!
@Raizakark I didnt realize that! It is level 40. I was confused as it showed other points at the bottom. Thank you!
oaolHwW.pngJNaCTSP.pngRI1dQsH.png 40QQWBU.pngjdRLIGg.pngomKpPgG.png YMPbu9R.png