Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Incubation Glitch Causes Bad Egg. =(
1 2 3 4
I've seen a few of these threads going around, and I've noticed that everyone has stated that they haven't been able to incubate their eggs. But has anyone else lost an egg due to this? I lost one last night after I incubated my first nest.
I've seen a few of these threads going around, and I've noticed that everyone has stated that they haven't been able to incubate their eggs. But has anyone else lost an egg due to this? I lost one last night after I incubated my first nest.
Aw man and your first clutch too :( that sucks, I'm sorry. Hopefully the bug will be fixed soon and your eggs revived.

@akiri @Thrage @kiohl

...just pinging you to this thread so it doesn't get lost and so you're aware that some eggs may need to be revived due to this bug because I don't expect you to read through like seven threads some at 8+ pages (and an egg going bad has rarely been mentioned in any of them anyway)
Aw man and your first clutch too :( that sucks, I'm sorry. Hopefully the bug will be fixed soon and your eggs revived.

@akiri @Thrage @kiohl

...just pinging you to this thread so it doesn't get lost and so you're aware that some eggs may need to be revived due to this bug because I don't expect you to read through like seven threads some at 8+ pages (and an egg going bad has rarely been mentioned in any of them anyway)
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
Yeah I'm actually panicking myself.

I've tried to incubate this nest about 13 times each now and it isn't saying I'm incubating them and if it does, I try to incubate the second one and they reset!
Yeah I'm actually panicking myself.

I've tried to incubate this nest about 13 times each now and it isn't saying I'm incubating them and if it does, I try to incubate the second one and they reset!
Fly.
My incubate button is doing the same, I'll incubate my eggs and they'll say they've been taken care of, but then when I come back they say I need to incubate again. I don't want to lose my eggs! D8
My incubate button is doing the same, I'll incubate my eggs and they'll say they've been taken care of, but then when I come back they say I need to incubate again. I don't want to lose my eggs! D8
@Kazzer @Arianwen44

Don't worry! It'll be okay. Our administrators are very understanding so our eggs are in good hands. They've given extra eggs and revived eggs before, so even if one of yours does die, I doubt the admins will let it slide without correcting the problem. :)

You can stop trying to incubate frantically too, because it's clear the button simply does not work. There is nothing you can do. We just have to be patient as users and wait until the administrators arrive and correct the glitch.
@Kazzer @Arianwen44

Don't worry! It'll be okay. Our administrators are very understanding so our eggs are in good hands. They've given extra eggs and revived eggs before, so even if one of yours does die, I doubt the admins will let it slide without correcting the problem. :)

You can stop trying to incubate frantically too, because it's clear the button simply does not work. There is nothing you can do. We just have to be patient as users and wait until the administrators arrive and correct the glitch.
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
@Khamaseen

I like our admins, that&#039;s for sure :3 They&#039;ve been very kind to us this entire time. I&#039;m just a bit worried for my eggs is all :<

I wish the admins didn&#039;t have to work so hard either XD they have to worry about one problem after the next XD
@Khamaseen

I like our admins, that&#039;s for sure :3 They&#039;ve been very kind to us this entire time. I&#039;m just a bit worried for my eggs is all :<

I wish the admins didn&#039;t have to work so hard either XD they have to worry about one problem after the next XD
Fly.
This happened to me too! I lost two eggs &#039;cause of this! :( And now it won&#039;t even let me hatch my one survivor! It just keeps telling me to incubate it....
This happened to me too! I lost two eggs &#039;cause of this! :( And now it won&#039;t even let me hatch my one survivor! It just keeps telling me to incubate it....
@Kazzer

I&#039;ve made the joke before that at this rate our admins need a team of magical Fae dragon fairies who come in the night and spread their special administration stardust across the site to fix all the bugs for them while they sleep. XD
@Kazzer

I&#039;ve made the joke before that at this rate our admins need a team of magical Fae dragon fairies who come in the night and spread their special administration stardust across the site to fix all the bugs for them while they sleep. XD
@Khamaseen

If our Admins sleep.

I have a sneaking suspicion they don&#039;t get much shut eye.
@Khamaseen

If our Admins sleep.

I have a sneaking suspicion they don&#039;t get much shut eye.
Fly.
I&#039;m worried about my two nests. I wish I could boon them and save them.
I&#039;m worried about my two nests. I wish I could boon them and save them.
1 2 3 4