Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Incubation Glitch Causes Bad Egg. =(
1 2 3 4
Indeed. At first I thought it was just my iOS being a bum, but after repeatedly clicking incubate with no results, I decided to check the forums. [Pressing incubate reloaded the page, with the correct URL stating it had been incubated, but the button, however, seemed to state differently.]
It also claims the nest is ready to hatch, however, there's no hatch button, and when I last checked, it still had a day to go before hatching. Both the nests seem to have sped up a day in their cycle, as far as reloading the page countless times for results.
Indeed. At first I thought it was just my iOS being a bum, but after repeatedly clicking incubate with no results, I decided to check the forums. [Pressing incubate reloaded the page, with the correct URL stating it had been incubated, but the button, however, seemed to state differently.]
It also claims the nest is ready to hatch, however, there's no hatch button, and when I last checked, it still had a day to go before hatching. Both the nests seem to have sped up a day in their cycle, as far as reloading the page countless times for results.
STORMCATCHER_sig.png
I have 8 eggs spread across 3 nests that are supposed to hatch soon, so I hope the incubate button gets fixed. I incubated all three nests soon after the midnight rollover, but now it says that I need to incubate them all again. I tried to incubate them, but as soon as I incubated my second nest, the first nest said that it needed to be incubated again. If I refresh the page all 3 nests go back to needing incubation again.

Another thing that I noticed was that the days until hatching seem to be off. My nests are supposed to hatch on the 15th, but right now it says the nests will be ready to hatch in 1 day.
I have 8 eggs spread across 3 nests that are supposed to hatch soon, so I hope the incubate button gets fixed. I incubated all three nests soon after the midnight rollover, but now it says that I need to incubate them all again. I tried to incubate them, but as soon as I incubated my second nest, the first nest said that it needed to be incubated again. If I refresh the page all 3 nests go back to needing incubation again.

Another thing that I noticed was that the days until hatching seem to be off. My nests are supposed to hatch on the 15th, but right now it says the nests will be ready to hatch in 1 day.
2saxi4o.png
Tossing my nest in with the others having issues. It's my first clutch and I was lucky enough to get 4! They are supposed to hatch in another day and I'm very worried about my little ones.
Tossing my nest in with the others having issues. It's my first clutch and I was lucky enough to get 4! They are supposed to hatch in another day and I'm very worried about my little ones.
I've got a single nest, and having the same issue with the Incubate button. I felt so lucky to get 4 eggs, now I'm scared I'm going to lose them :(
I've got a single nest, and having the same issue with the Incubate button. I felt so lucky to get 4 eggs, now I'm scared I'm going to lose them :(
arcane-banner.png
this is also happening to me. :c
this is also happening to me. :c
tumblr_inline_mwqux7TPiM1rbhbr0.png
Closing this out since the conversation has moved away from the original topic. The Incubate button being broken is discussed in this thread.
Closing this out since the conversation has moved away from the original topic. The Incubate button being broken is discussed in this thread.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
My three lovely eggs are not incubating as well....
My three lovely eggs are not incubating as well....
1 2 3 4