Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wandering Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ooh exciting! I can't wait to see what they'll look like!
Ooh exciting! I can't wait to see what they'll look like!
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@Finnley
@CMF25
@fernpaw
@Brain4puzzles
@beenut

OK guys I am not sure what is going on with finnley but he has not been responding to any of the messages i have sent him, he has not fed the dragons in his lair or updated the wandering dragon he has (don't worry guys it is my dragon, all your babes are still out and about)...so i will be switching to another dragon and will care for Finnley's dragon until he is done with the RL issue that may be going on. All the items given will be returned to the player who gave them. Finnley will be in line for the next rotation of the game.

So I have sent my new dragon in to CM25 who will try and get things done with this draon to be sent to Fernpaw on monday, I will then send Marvin to CM25 which will get everything back on track, unfortunatley this means that everyone else will be holding the same dragon for one extra week...

so today the dragons sent was:

LdyPandora will send Anarchy to CM25
Fernpaw will send me all items and Alerin (Finnley's dragon)

Monday June 30 swap will be:

Ladypandora sending Marvin to cmf25
CMf25 sending Anarchy to Fernpaw
Fernpaw will be receiving anarchy
Everyone else will be holding dragons

i hope this is not a problem so here is the updated list of who has what dragon...SORRY guys...

@ObsidianDragon I tried to fit you in this rotation to take finnley's place but in order to do that everyone would have had to keep dragons for two weeks to get the rotation back on track...but i still have you in for next rotation start ok...
@Finnley
@CMF25
@fernpaw
@Brain4puzzles
@beenut

OK guys I am not sure what is going on with finnley but he has not been responding to any of the messages i have sent him, he has not fed the dragons in his lair or updated the wandering dragon he has (don't worry guys it is my dragon, all your babes are still out and about)...so i will be switching to another dragon and will care for Finnley's dragon until he is done with the RL issue that may be going on. All the items given will be returned to the player who gave them. Finnley will be in line for the next rotation of the game.

So I have sent my new dragon in to CM25 who will try and get things done with this draon to be sent to Fernpaw on monday, I will then send Marvin to CM25 which will get everything back on track, unfortunatley this means that everyone else will be holding the same dragon for one extra week...

so today the dragons sent was:

LdyPandora will send Anarchy to CM25
Fernpaw will send me all items and Alerin (Finnley's dragon)

Monday June 30 swap will be:

Ladypandora sending Marvin to cmf25
CMf25 sending Anarchy to Fernpaw
Fernpaw will be receiving anarchy
Everyone else will be holding dragons

i hope this is not a problem so here is the updated list of who has what dragon...SORRY guys...

@ObsidianDragon I tried to fit you in this rotation to take finnley's place but in order to do that everyone would have had to keep dragons for two weeks to get the rotation back on track...but i still have you in for next rotation start ok...
EBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png13zpthk.jpg11lpfrm.jpgrse7nn.jpg

2ii8mxw.jpg

Selling Unhatched eggs, skins elemental dolls
Twelve Days of
Looking for SUNNY dragon pair!!
[/b]ROUTED THROUGH ******* DUE TO FR BUG
SD'S, RIDGEY'S, PC'S, SPIRALS Food for tickets...FEED ME!!!!!
MY White Primary Imp Raffle..Free tickets..!!!
@LdyPandora Is there any way to get in on the next rotation of this? It sounds like a lot of fun.
@LdyPandora Is there any way to get in on the next rotation of this? It sounds like a lot of fun.
Dream Dragon Wish List:
Obsidian/Obsidian/(Any color) Circuit
Looking for Wildclaw (F), Snappers, Faes, Skydancers and Pearlcatchers!

ArcanistArtRaffle_zps84b0d60c.gif
@Nefarian I have added you to the list
@Nefarian I have added you to the list

2ii8mxw.jpg

Twelve Days of
@cmf25 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3151061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31511/3151061_350.png[/img] [/url] A touch sheeplishly, Frost is showing off some hatchlings: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4534097] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45341/4534097_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4534096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45341/4534096_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4534095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45341/4534095_350.png[/img] [/url]
@cmf25

3151061_350.png

A touch sheeplishly, Frost is showing off some hatchlings:

4534097_350.png

4534096_350.png

4534095_350.png
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png
Righteo! /sits and waits
Righteo! /sits and waits
b9aWflB.png
:: Neon Wing Breeder ::
OK guys everyone needs to make sure they have given items to babes or made changes to babes..updated the bio..and send a crossroads for the dragons they have and accepted the crossroads for their new boarder...

Thanks guys for hanging in there and keeping the babes an additional week..we are now back on track even though we have had someone drop out. :) WAY TO GO TEAM WANDERERS!!!

Anyway back to the post...

If you have not done this Please do so now..
thanks....

Reminder to where the dragons go:
Where to send Dragons:
@LdyPandora will send Scare to CMF25
@CMF25 will send Marvin to Fernpaw
@fernpaw will send Anarchy to Brain4puzzles
@Brain4puzzles will send Frost to Beenut
@Beenut will send Telanic to Ldypandora

And if any of you guys want to participate in the next rotation as well let me know so i can add you on the list...
OK guys everyone needs to make sure they have given items to babes or made changes to babes..updated the bio..and send a crossroads for the dragons they have and accepted the crossroads for their new boarder...

Thanks guys for hanging in there and keeping the babes an additional week..we are now back on track even though we have had someone drop out. :) WAY TO GO TEAM WANDERERS!!!

Anyway back to the post...

If you have not done this Please do so now..
thanks....

Reminder to where the dragons go:
Where to send Dragons:
@LdyPandora will send Scare to CMF25
@CMF25 will send Marvin to Fernpaw
@fernpaw will send Anarchy to Brain4puzzles
@Brain4puzzles will send Frost to Beenut
@Beenut will send Telanic to Ldypandora

And if any of you guys want to participate in the next rotation as well let me know so i can add you on the list...

2ii8mxw.jpg

Twelve Days of
Telanic has learned during his stay that if faes ask him if he wants to go hunting with them, they mean insects. He was not amused with this.
Telanic has learned during his stay that if faes ask him if he wants to go hunting with them, they mean insects. He was not amused with this.
@LdyPandora, you need to remove the familiar. ^^
@LdyPandora, you need to remove the familiar. ^^
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@cmf25 sorry bout that.lol
@cmf25 sorry bout that.lol

2ii8mxw.jpg

Twelve Days of
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8