Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Happy Canada Day!!
1 2 3
From one Canadian to another, wanting to wish everyone a very Happy Canada Day :D
Hope everyone has a good one, stays cool, and stays safe.
Where will you be celebrating??
I'm in the nation's capital, so it's certainly going to be crazy!
From one Canadian to another, wanting to wish everyone a very Happy Canada Day :D
Hope everyone has a good one, stays cool, and stays safe.
Where will you be celebrating??
I'm in the nation's capital, so it's certainly going to be crazy!
I live in the US now so no celebrating. I did play my Arrogant Worms CD on the way to work, and I plan to test my coworkers. I'm going to print maps of Canada and see how well they do at labeling it.

Happy Canada Day!
I live in the US now so no celebrating. I did play my Arrogant Worms CD on the way to work, and I plan to test my coworkers. I'm going to print maps of Canada and see how well they do at labeling it.

Happy Canada Day!
~throws glitter~
yayyyy happy canada day!!! im on PEI and were supposedly having the "biggest fireworks display in canada" lol not sure if it's true or not but we also have free concerts today and im super excited to see the barenaked ladies!
yayyyy happy canada day!!! im on PEI and were supposedly having the "biggest fireworks display in canada" lol not sure if it's true or not but we also have free concerts today and im super excited to see the barenaked ladies!
@Tatimitzi have you seen this link? It certainly made me giggle (and die a little inside, probably the half of me that is American).
I'm going to be going to a BBQ nearby, public transpo's free and I want to get there early because people are going to start flocking into the city soon and I do not want to be around that clusterbumble oAo
@Ryha I'm certainly going to be jamming to Great Big Sea and BNL x)
They're playing for you in PEI? Nice!!! I hope it goes well :D I can believe the fireworks, it's going to be nuts at Parliament, I was down there last year, never again. o_o
@Tatimitzi have you seen this link? It certainly made me giggle (and die a little inside, probably the half of me that is American).
I'm going to be going to a BBQ nearby, public transpo's free and I want to get there early because people are going to start flocking into the city soon and I do not want to be around that clusterbumble oAo
@Ryha I'm certainly going to be jamming to Great Big Sea and BNL x)
They're playing for you in PEI? Nice!!! I hope it goes well :D I can believe the fireworks, it's going to be nuts at Parliament, I was down there last year, never again. o_o
Happy Canada day all my Canadian friends!

I lived there for four months last year and fell in love with the country and the people I met there. Lots of lovely memories!

Have a wonderful day, all of you. :)
Happy Canada day all my Canadian friends!

I lived there for four months last year and fell in love with the country and the people I met there. Lots of lovely memories!

Have a wonderful day, all of you. :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Mayana thank you!! :D I'm very happy you had such a wonderful experience ^u^
@Mayana thank you!! :D I'm very happy you had such a wonderful experience ^u^
Happy Canada day everyone! :D
Happy Canada day everyone! :D

What is dead may never die
Happy Canada day to all my fellow Canuckleheads! Planning on staying home today, normally go to downtown Ottawa, but today just chilling poolside this year
Happy Canada day to all my fellow Canuckleheads! Planning on staying home today, normally go to downtown Ottawa, but today just chilling poolside this year
Already taken by a sweet girl

FurAffinity|DeviantArt|DragonAdopters Memorial Forum

Xbox LIVE: HotRodimusPrime
Steam/PSN: TRozok21
Happy Canada Day! So far, my plans have included buying a crimson/white/white dragon. (and maybe pancakes)
Happy Canada Day! So far, my plans have included buying a crimson/white/white dragon. (and maybe pancakes)
FRbattleroyalefeb14_Amphiptere.png

qWxHdTw.png
Happy Canada Day! :D
I'm on Vancouver Island so festivities should be fun! Going to go downtown and check out what's happpening. I heared there's even a hockey game happening! Woo!
Happy Canada Day! :D
I'm on Vancouver Island so festivities should be fun! Going to go downtown and check out what's happpening. I heared there's even a hockey game happening! Woo!
tumblr_nh1ys2XGoZ1sendkso1_100.png
Welcome to Whimsy
1 2 3