Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Remove Gathering Padding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Once again. jumpy buttons...

Please the gathering page needs an actual fix instead of the band-aid it currently has.
Once again. jumpy buttons...

Please the gathering page needs an actual fix instead of the band-aid it currently has.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Yeah! New event old problem with jumping button
Yeah! New event old problem with jumping button

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
I wouldn't mind if they put the buttons on top of what you get, but I do sort of like having the special event stuff in its own area.

Today I got a scene and would probably have never noticed if it hadn't been in its own little area (I would have just hit gather again rather than wait for the item icon to load, but because it was in a special area, I waited)

A keybind would also be nice as well.
I wouldn't mind if they put the buttons on top of what you get, but I do sort of like having the special event stuff in its own area.

Today I got a scene and would probably have never noticed if it hadn't been in its own little area (I would have just hit gather again rather than wait for the item icon to load, but because it was in a special area, I waited)

A keybind would also be nice as well.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Just hopping on here to say that I'm kind of fed up with this issue, too. When I'm using a bigger screen, it's whatever. But when I'm playing on my laptop (which is most of the time), it's incredibly irritating, as I have to scroll down for every gather repeat because the gap is so huge. If this was a fix for another issue, all they did was break something else.
Just hopping on here to say that I'm kind of fed up with this issue, too. When I'm using a bigger screen, it's whatever. But when I'm playing on my laptop (which is most of the time), it's incredibly irritating, as I have to scroll down for every gather repeat because the gap is so huge. If this was a fix for another issue, all they did was break something else.
I7NTXes.png
It's worse on Firefox than Opera GX. Had to switch browsers to Firefox and you have to scroll. Opera GX it's just at the very bottom. I really hope there's gonna be a fix for this soon
It's worse on Firefox than Opera GX. Had to switch browsers to Firefox and you have to scroll. Opera GX it's just at the very bottom. I really hope there's gonna be a fix for this soon
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10