Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [G/T] Quick Sketches (closed) :)
1 2 3 4
AAAA I love it so much :0;;; they both look amazing! :D

(I've sent payment via CR ^^)
AAAA I love it so much :0;;; they both look amazing! :D

(I've sent payment via CR ^^)
GLUKUgD.png
Embrace the Light from which
Hope Springs Eternal

mintea00
profile | lore | badges
yVbLVdK.gif pjTiLZd.gif
@LaraAelric Hi! I feel so awful that your drawings took me this long, work has taken a huge toll on me but I'm finally back to drawing again, I'm definitely not going to charge you extra for the third picture, I feel terrible making you wait haha! I hope it was worth it at least :D here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/uc31MQ7.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8C7tXyF.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MPEIXYJ.png[/img] Hopefully I portrayed them correctly! They are beautiful characters and I have always loved drawing others' DnD characters! :D
@LaraAelric

Hi! I feel so awful that your drawings took me this long, work has taken a huge toll on me but I'm finally back to drawing again, I'm definitely not going to charge you extra for the third picture, I feel terrible making you wait haha! I hope it was worth it at least :D here you go!

uc31MQ7.png

8C7tXyF.png

MPEIXYJ.png

Hopefully I portrayed them correctly! They are beautiful characters and I have always loved drawing others' DnD characters! :D
0d4d12c7f93c5f7253aae5e1f723598e12e720d3.png
@Lightwarden Aww it’s totally okay! Real life is always more important, as is taking time for yourself!!

I love the pictures!! Vestra looks SO GOOD with that short hair, and her cloak looks so wonderfully fluffy. And Willlll!! Love his hair too, and his eyes look so soft and wholesome <3 also super appreciate the facial hair alternative. Gotta figure out whether my boy’s gonna keep it, but lord knows his girlfriend’s going to love it when she sees it!!

Thank you again!!
@Lightwarden Aww it’s totally okay! Real life is always more important, as is taking time for yourself!!

I love the pictures!! Vestra looks SO GOOD with that short hair, and her cloak looks so wonderfully fluffy. And Willlll!! Love his hair too, and his eyes look so soft and wholesome <3 also super appreciate the facial hair alternative. Gotta figure out whether my boy’s gonna keep it, but lord knows his girlfriend’s going to love it when she sees it!!

Thank you again!!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@Lightwarden Oh! By the way, what's the best way to credit you when sharing these pics? :)
@Lightwarden Oh! By the way, what's the best way to credit you when sharing these pics? :)
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@lightwarden i'd love to be added to ur pinglist, yr art is really stunning :0!
@lightwarden i'd love to be added to ur pinglist, yr art is really stunning :0!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
I would love to be on the pinglist! :D
I would love to be on the pinglist! :D

NfdwCv9.png
pinglist please?
pinglist please?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
I'd love to be added to the pinglist! tysm :))
I'd love to be added to the pinglist! tysm :))
20111.png x

any prns
certified full-time npc
sabers
x
daz3dpt-9fd3277e-9b9b-46cb-ad73-a68ad3176790.gifd1e44ep-65446775-11be-47dc-81c4-566c476bc1b0.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
83186509.png
May I also be added to the pinglist, please :D
May I also be added to the pinglist, please :D
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@Lightwarden
Can I join the pinglist please?
@Lightwarden
Can I join the pinglist please?
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
1 2 3 4