Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ony's art shop~ (T/G/USD) [ open ]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Aqualia Aaa thank you so so much for your support ;w; [emoji=heart size=1] it means a lot to me and made my day!
@Aqualia

Aaa thank you so so much for your support ;w; it means a lot to me and made my day!
IQVDOqH.png
@onuo May i be added to your pinglist? Thank you!
@onuo May i be added to your pinglist? Thank you!
ZPPY.png
@Niverdia

Absolutely! :)
@Niverdia

Absolutely! :)
IQVDOqH.png
Hi! Was wondering if I could be added to the waitlist? Thanks so much.

Edit: Ah, another FFXIV fan. \o/
Hi! Was wondering if I could be added to the waitlist? Thanks so much.

Edit: Ah, another FFXIV fan. \o/
"The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day...but you are not here to see it."
@Virtuouso

Of course! :D aaa your signature quote,, qwq
@Virtuouso

Of course! :D aaa your signature quote,, qwq
IQVDOqH.png
@onuo

That scene made me cry, not gonna lie.

But yes, thank you so much.
@onuo

That scene made me cry, not gonna lie.

But yes, thank you so much.
"The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day...but you are not here to see it."
@/Dragonairia

Removed! :)
@/Dragonairia

Removed! :)
IQVDOqH.png
Pings were here.

Slots full, thank you so much!

Hi everyone! I'll be opening up three slots for this month, as I'll just be taking slots only once this month until October comes as I wanted some break time :D hence an extra slot! Please check the first post in case there are any changes and feel free to claim a slot if it's available! One slot per person until 24hours is up. Thanks for reading!

To @/Amorii , as you're in the waiting slot, you're already automatically placed in a slot so I'll be doing your second commission first after I finish up your first commission soon! Thanks for your patience, I appreciate it!
Pings were here.

Slots full, thank you so much!

Hi everyone! I'll be opening up three slots for this month, as I'll just be taking slots only once this month until October comes as I wanted some break time :D hence an extra slot! Please check the first post in case there are any changes and feel free to claim a slot if it's available! One slot per person until 24hours is up. Thanks for reading!

To @/Amorii , as you're in the waiting slot, you're already automatically placed in a slot so I'll be doing your second commission first after I finish up your first commission soon! Thanks for your patience, I appreciate it!
IQVDOqH.png
@onuo I'd love to claim a slot for gems!!
this character, 2nd outfit https://toyhou.se/4048086.stella-marie-heidelberg/5952991.-projectclemency-#23195597

She has big eyes with large irises, and her eyebrows always look a bit angry even when she's happy. :3
@onuo I'd love to claim a slot for gems!!
this character, 2nd outfit https://toyhou.se/4048086.stella-marie-heidelberg/5952991.-projectclemency-#23195597

She has big eyes with large irises, and her eyebrows always look a bit angry even when she's happy. :3
ZPPY.png
@Nirvedia

Hi, thank you for your interest! I accept your order of your character :D and will slot you in. Thanks for the brief character notes, it'll help me visualise her better! I'll take that in mind when I start on the commission.
@Nirvedia

Hi, thank you for your interest! I accept your order of your character :D and will slot you in. Thanks for the brief character notes, it'll help me visualise her better! I'll take that in mind when I start on the commission.
IQVDOqH.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11