Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ony's art shop~ (T/G/USD) [ open ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/354818967933550604/879349117686526022/onyartshop.png[/img] [rule] [size=4][font=georgia][color=#5F554E]open • [ occasionally taking ] [/color][/font][/size][/center] [rule] [columns][color=transparent]__________________[/color][nextcol][center][size=6][font=georgia][color=#5F554E]--- [i]welcome[/i] ---[/size] [size=4][color=#5F554E][font=helvetica] offering [b]bust portraits[/b] with samples & most recent commissions shown [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3046112/1#post_48631525]below[/url]. I will check this post few times a day. [emoji=paintbrush size=1][/color][/font][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]__________________[/color][/columns] [rule][center] [size=5][font=georgia][color=#5F554E] [emoji=money bag size=1] [ [i]price & accepted payments[/i] ] [emoji=treasure chest size=1][/size][/font] [color=#5F554E][b]65USD | 6,500g | 6.5mT |[/b] per character [sub] *Prices changed as of 4/4 FR date. [/sub] [columns][color=transparent].________[/color][nextcol] [color=#5F554E][size=4][font=helvetica] » Treasure [emoji=treasure size=1] » Gems [emoji=gem size=1] » USD via Paypal [b]goods/services[/b] *Prioritised » Mixed payments with items is OK, [b]for those, please discuss this with me as I may not accept it[/b]! » Tips (of currency or items) are greatly appreciated if ever, none is absolutely alright too. I've been told some people do not like tips, so this is said here. [center][color=#5F554E][size=4][font=helvetica] Conversion ratio as of now is 1,000t [emoji=treasure size=1] = 1g [emoji=gem size=1] | 100g = 1USD [nextcol][color=transparent]__________[/color][/center][/columns] [rule] [center][size=5][font=georgia][color=#5F554E][i][emoji=scroll size=1] HOW TO ORDER [emoji=magnifying glass size=1][/i][/size][/font][/center] [columns][color=transparent]_________[/color][nextcol][color=#5F554E][size=4][font=helvetica] » You may order from here via comment or you may send a PM (let me know if you would like to be anonymous). » One character per slot. » I will pick and ping you if you're chosen. I won't reply unless your order has been picked. You can opt out if you're no longer interested. » Due to timezone issues I humbly request you to send a 1-way CR of the payment first (I will not accept it until I send the sketch) -- » I [b][u]can[/u][/b] draw OCs, fanart, humans, dragons, anthros, animals, etc. Anything not against the site rules. » I [b][u]will not[/u][/b] draw things that are against FR rules. (NSFW, excessive gore etc) » Please provide me a reference! I can do aesthetic changes, but I [u][b]will not[/b][/u] design a character/gijinka.) [rule][color=#5F554E][size=4][font=helvetica] » You will receive a rough draft/sketch via PM, you may request for any changes, once I've sent a sketch, I will be requesting for full payment. » You may change which currency type you'd like to pay in if you had not paid yet. » Cancelling/refunds are not viable if sketch has been sent, massive changes are not viable if sketch is approved or if the final outcome has been sent, you may only ask for minor tweaks. » Please save your commissions to your devices so you do not lose them. I am not responsible to help you keep them. [rule] [color=#5F554E][size=4][font=helvetica] » I have the rights to not accept your order due to various reasons. » Average estimation of 1-4 weeks to complete. » Please do not claim my art as your own. All commissioned works shall have at least one small signature to 'watermark' my works, please do not remove it. Once completed, your commission may be used to be advertised by me on here or other platforms for potential customers to see. » To credit my work, please link to my [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=63567]lair profile[/url]! My FR id number is #63567 » Commissioning me means you understand & agree to these terms. [emoji=palette size=1] [right] Thank you for taking the time to read my long rules and clarifications, here, have a cookie. [nextcol][color=transparent]_________[/color][/columns]
onyartshop.png

open • [ occasionally taking ]

offering bust portraits with samples & most recent commissions shown below.

I will check this post few times a day.

[ price & accepted payments ]

65USD | 6,500g | 6.5mT |
per character

*Prices changed as of 4/4 FR date.

.________
» Treasure

» Gems

» USD via Paypal goods/services *Prioritised

» Mixed payments with items is OK, for those, please discuss this with me as I may not accept it!

» Tips (of currency or items) are greatly appreciated if ever, none is absolutely alright too. I've been told some people do not like tips, so this is said here.

Conversion ratio as of now is
1,000t = 1g | 100g = 1USD

HOW TO ORDER
_________
» You may order from here via comment or you may send a PM (let me know if you would like to be anonymous).

» One character per slot.

» I will pick and ping you if you're chosen. I won't reply unless your order has been picked. You can opt out if you're no longer interested.

» Due to timezone issues I humbly request you to send a 1-way CR of the payment first (I will not accept it until I send the sketch)

--

» I can draw OCs, fanart, humans, dragons, anthros, animals, etc. Anything not against the site rules.

» I will not draw things that are against FR rules. (NSFW, excessive gore etc)

» Please provide me a reference! I can do aesthetic changes, but I will not design a character/gijinka.)

» You will receive a rough draft/sketch via PM, you may request for any changes, once I've sent a sketch, I will be requesting for full payment.

» You may change which currency type you'd like to pay in if you had not paid yet.

» Cancelling/refunds are not viable if sketch has been sent, massive changes are not viable if sketch is approved or if the final outcome has been sent, you may only ask for minor tweaks.

» Please save your commissions to your devices so you do not lose them. I am not responsible to help you keep them.

» I have the rights to not accept your order due to various reasons.

» Average estimation of 1-4 weeks to complete.

» Please do not claim my art as your own. All commissioned works shall have at least one small signature to 'watermark' my works, please do not remove it. Once completed, your commission may be used to be advertised by me on here or other platforms for potential customers to see.

» To credit my work, please link to my lair profile! My FR id number is #63567

» Commissioning me means you understand & agree to these terms.
Thank you for taking the time to read my long rules and clarifications, here, have a cookie.
_________
IQVDOqH.png
-Finished Commissions-
Past commissions that are completed. Please view sample area to see their commissions.
» yumehisakawa (gems, received) (done, sent)
» durrus (gems, received) (done, sent)
» Anonymous 1 (gems, received) (done, sent)
» Aqualia (gems, received) (done, sent)
» Anonymous 2 (USD, received) (done, sent)
» Alestrius (gems, received) (done, sent)
» jianghu (UMAS, received) (done, sent)
» Amorii (gems, received) (done, sent)
» Nirvedia (gems, received) (done, sent)
» Weavile (gems, received) (done, sent)
» Tideweaver (gems, received) (done, sent)
» Tempered (gems, received) (done, sent)
» Grovey (gems, received) (done, sent)
» pmed guest (gems, received) (done, sent)

-Slots-In-Progress-
Usually 2-3 slots are free at once when I open up to receive orders. These may be cancelled at anytime by either parties for any reason should the sketch be not done.

-Waiting Slot-
Customers who PM'ed beforehand to discuss non-currency payment or a customer who already claimed a slot wants to order multiples at once may get a priority slot. These may be cancelled at anytime by either parties for any reason, as it is only a waiting slot.
Please do not pay me yet!

-Finished Commissions-
Past commissions that are completed. Please view sample area to see their commissions.
» yumehisakawa (gems, received) (done, sent)
» durrus (gems, received) (done, sent)
» Anonymous 1 (gems, received) (done, sent)
» Anonymous 2 (USD, received) (done, sent)
» jianghu (UMAS, received) (done, sent)
» Weavile (gems, received) (done, sent)
» Tideweaver (gems, received) (done, sent)
» Tempered (gems, received) (done, sent)
» Grovey (gems, received) (done, sent)
» pmed guest (gems, received) (done, sent)

-Slots-In-Progress-
Usually 2-3 slots are free at once when I open up to receive orders. These may be cancelled at anytime by either parties for any reason should the sketch be not done.

-Waiting Slot-
Customers who PM'ed beforehand to discuss non-currency payment or a customer who already claimed a slot wants to order multiples at once may get a priority slot. These may be cancelled at anytime by either parties for any reason, as it is only a waiting slot.
Please do not pay me yet!

IQVDOqH.png
[center][size=5][font=georgia][color=#5F554E][b][i]Most Recent Finished Pieces[/i][/size][/b][/center] [center][size=3][color=#5F554E][font=helvetica]Featuring my most recently completed order. (This is updated periodically whenever I remember.)[/size][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/821953821504831488/960498034154819604/commission2.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/899918755440771162/961242197343211620/comm.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/899918755440771162/960568504501801000/fcommission_4.jpg[/img] [rule]
Most Recent Finished Pieces
Featuring my most recently completed order. (This is updated periodically whenever I remember.)

commission2.jpg

comm.jpg

fcommission_4.jpg

IQVDOqH.png
[right][size=3][color=#5F554E][font=helvetica]Estimation of one ping every 2-3 months. Please do not copy this pinglist for other use. (I don't like spamming people pings! [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1] It makes me anxious. )[/right] [quote=Pinglist] [size=2] @/yumehisakawa @/Sylvereon @/Aqualia @/Shiftie @/Weavile @/pooses @/Amorii @/nineofsin @/Alestrius @/ironical @/Niverdia @/Virtuouso @/Moonwater @/LovelyDeeps @/NekoTheKat @/Tideweaver @/Tempered @/5inthemorning @/Kaminome [/quote] [right][size=3][color=#5F554E][font=helvetica] Do give word if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist! Thank you for your interest, it makes me happy.
Estimation of one ping every 2-3 months. Please do not copy this pinglist for other use.
(I don't like spamming people pings! It makes me anxious. )
Pinglist wrote:

@/yumehisakawa @/Sylvereon @/Aqualia @/Shiftie @/Weavile @/pooses @/Amorii @/nineofsin @/Alestrius @/ironical @/Niverdia @/Virtuouso @/Moonwater @/LovelyDeeps @/NekoTheKat @/Tideweaver @/Tempered @/5inthemorning @/Kaminome

Do give word if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist!
Thank you for your interest, it makes me happy.
IQVDOqH.png
thank you for the support
thank you for the support
IQVDOqH.png
IQVDOqH.png
@onuo

Ooh, your art is gorgeous! Could I get a headshot of this guy's human form (reference in bio)? You're welcome to make artistic changes to the design if you like since I've tweaked his apparel since the bio art was made.

Edit: If you accept my commission, I'd like to pay in gems!
@onuo

Ooh, your art is gorgeous! Could I get a headshot of this guy's human form (reference in bio)? You're welcome to make artistic changes to the design if you like since I've tweaked his apparel since the bio art was made.

Edit: If you accept my commission, I'd like to pay in gems!
gvvmw41.png
@onuo

Your art is really gorgeous! May I get a headshot of this character please? ^^ I'd like to pay in gems if that's okay!
@onuo

Your art is really gorgeous! May I get a headshot of this character please? ^^ I'd like to pay in gems if that's okay!
eFXnrYx.gif
@yumehisakawa

Hi! Thank you for your interest, and yes I accept to draw that lovely oldie in human form. I'll put you into a slot, will work on the sketch when I can :D
@yumehisakawa

Hi! Thank you for your interest, and yes I accept to draw that lovely oldie in human form. I'll put you into a slot, will work on the sketch when I can :D
IQVDOqH.png
@durrus

Hello! Thank you for your interest, I accept your order of this fine man (I believe is a fandom character? Correct me if I'm wrong!) I'll put you in a slot, as I'll be working on the commissioner before you, it may take some time :)
@durrus

Hello! Thank you for your interest, I accept your order of this fine man (I believe is a fandom character? Correct me if I'm wrong!) I'll put you in a slot, as I'll be working on the commissioner before you, it may take some time :)
IQVDOqH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11