Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | its been 84 years...
i SWEAR im only crying a little bit oh my god like do i know wartoads are not remotely worth what they used to be? uh-huh. does that change the fact that this is only my THIRD boss drop in, oh, SIX YEARS?? [s]meanwhile @ghostlight when am I going to get any of the skeletons HUH i've trained so much fodder in there why won't you drop[/s] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/846724281190580224/882602223962578974/unknown.png[/img]
i SWEAR im only crying a little bit oh my god
like do i know wartoads are not remotely worth what they used to be? uh-huh. does that change the fact that this is only my THIRD boss drop in, oh, SIX YEARS??

meanwhile @ghostlight when am I going to get any of the skeletons HUH i've trained so much fodder in there why won't you drop

unknown.png
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
Could not be me
Could not be me
||Vera - She/Her||

>Avatar Dragon
>About Me
>FAQ
>Wishlist
>Projects

tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png Check out my adopt shop!
theultimatecatsig.gif
my first boss drop since the start was in waterway when harvest apparel set was added and i grinded in coli the whole night to get some pieces of it :p
almost 3 years?? but i wasn't a really active player back in 2019-2020, so i don't think it counts.

congrats!!!
my first boss drop since the start was in waterway when harvest apparel set was added and i grinded in coli the whole night to get some pieces of it :p
almost 3 years?? but i wasn't a really active player back in 2019-2020, so i don't think it counts.

congrats!!!
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
shoutout to the person you cold pinged
[quote name="Falinks" date="2021-09-01 06:42:37" ] shoutout to the person you cold pinged [/quote] SKJFFJFDGCD that person is even active :wheeze:
Falinks wrote on 2021-09-01 06:42:37:

SKJFFJFDGCD that person is even active :wheeze:
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
jkdsghks oh my god I am SO sorry ghostlight I didn't even realise :wheeze: please give me a boss fam anytime soon pal
jkdsghks oh my god I am SO sorry ghostlight I didn't even realise :wheeze: please give me a boss fam anytime soon pal
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
lol. No harm done, but I was scratching my head. =P Congratulations on your toad!
lol. No harm done, but I was scratching my head. =P Congratulations on your toad!