Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any other oldies lacking a shiny star?
1 2 3
I've been here since 2014, but I don't have that star. I just mostly post in Dragon Share and Dragon Trading because I love to show off my dragons and have 1001 projects going atm.
I've been here since 2014, but I don't have that star. I just mostly post in Dragon Share and Dragon Trading because I love to show off my dragons and have 1001 projects going atm.
WRW2rGw.png 4SzSxLW.png HouhGS9.png ACOZFAh.png 1vAtYxM.png pZJYyk4.png MUYNhfy.png cdqdRxL.png oaolHwW.png 0HBKL8H.png lSkSEUZ.png GW180jv.png
not sure if 2015 is considered an oldie, but yeah, no star for me yet. probably has something to do with my five year long hiatus, haha. now that i'm back one of my goals is to get that star! it'll take a while though, i'm just...not interested in a lot of forum topics, and i find most of the forum games to be boring as well. ah well, one day!
not sure if 2015 is considered an oldie, but yeah, no star for me yet. probably has something to do with my five year long hiatus, haha. now that i'm back one of my goals is to get that star! it'll take a while though, i'm just...not interested in a lot of forum topics, and i find most of the forum games to be boring as well. ah well, one day!
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
I joined in 2013, played faithfully (meaning pretty much every day) until about 2016, took a really long break, and just now got back into the game about a week ago lol so I'm definitely working on finding more threads to post and chat up the peeps to get that shiny *.*
I joined in 2013, played faithfully (meaning pretty much every day) until about 2016, took a really long break, and just now got back into the game about a week ago lol so I'm definitely working on finding more threads to post and chat up the peeps to get that shiny *.*
m59NfS2.png
aye, i joined in early-mid 2014 and only started posting in the forums two months ago. i'm just posting until i get the shiny star and i'll probably go stealth again LMAO
aye, i joined in early-mid 2014 and only started posting in the forums two months ago. i'm just posting until i get the shiny star and i'll probably go stealth again LMAO
a5182e8c1dd986ebec2d3abf1235ddf1cfa8f6d6.gif
xx

In my bones and blood you can hear the waves:
xxthey do not cease their pounding on the shore.
xxThe salt in me is the salt of seas:
flinch not before the horrors of the world!

xx

he/him, nêhiyaw, FR+3
xxxxcarrd
xxxxclan intro
I mean, I’ve been on the site since 2017 and I just got my shiny star this year D:
I mean, I’ve been on the site since 2017 and I just got my shiny star this year D:
p3jdzi4.png
cant relate
cant relate

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
That's how you get the star? Forum posts? That certainly explains a lot I guess.
That's how you get the star? Forum posts? That certainly explains a lot I guess.
We must continue to simply post on this thread until we all receive our shiny star lol get ready to read like 200 pages on nonsense, it will be our own filibuster of sorts
We must continue to simply post on this thread until we all receive our shiny star lol get ready to read like 200 pages on nonsense, it will be our own filibuster of sorts
m59NfS2.png
joined in 2015, still under 100 posts due to my own crippling shyness
joined in 2015, still under 100 posts due to my own crippling shyness
fr_momen.gif Here I am, once again! Ittan-Momen! Ten out of ten!
vQK3Xf3.pngnmHdjnM.png
4ukcSDr.pngYMPbu9R.png
nnBylsC.png
RDt6LqI.png
Name's Gummie Glitz! Nice~to~meet~you!
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2021-08-30 18:41:38" ] cant relate [/quote] you arent even an oldie.. why are you here? im not offended just dont understand why if you have nothin to contribute to the conversation lol
Transkovsky wrote on 2021-08-30 18:41:38:
cant relate
you arent even an oldie.. why are you here? im not offended just dont understand why if you have nothin to contribute to the conversation lol
a5182e8c1dd986ebec2d3abf1235ddf1cfa8f6d6.gif
xx

In my bones and blood you can hear the waves:
xxthey do not cease their pounding on the shore.
xxThe salt in me is the salt of seas:
flinch not before the horrors of the world!

xx

he/him, nêhiyaw, FR+3
xxxxcarrd
xxxxclan intro
1 2 3