Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Kai ate 510 scatters ;-;] XXX G1 Quest
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 96 97
@CountingChocobos @Nekroba @Axqu @Suasion @Dvelyn @Vampkat71 @Sequel @Deathstalker @Foxil @CrownedZacian @AnimalOddity @sanooki @Mistakes @GrimmRaven @nonlineardogtime @SkellieTheRedd @disentanglement @Digimon11 @Chou @kingcrown @apprehensive @Supremacy @BrokenLegacy @giantcardinal @QueenKatoe @mercurialwings @astralshadow @VioletTerror @jr413 @Kindryte @MaplesHaiku @Purpose @Creatigator @Vaixation @Blackvine @MawkishMuse @Madsyte @ImpossibleJedi4

hello everyone! It's been awhile...I lost track of my goals for FR but now I'm back!

I changed my username from TIR3D to ziegler (I missed my old username)

Also, I'm selling nearly my entire lair/vault to fund my two remaining quests which includes this one! I plan on doing 20 scatters tomorrow 08/30 at ~7FR.

If anything changes I'll be sure to ping again :)
@CountingChocobos @Nekroba @Axqu @Suasion @Dvelyn @Vampkat71 @Sequel @Deathstalker @Foxil @CrownedZacian @AnimalOddity @sanooki @Mistakes @GrimmRaven @nonlineardogtime @SkellieTheRedd @disentanglement @Digimon11 @Chou @kingcrown @apprehensive @Supremacy @BrokenLegacy @giantcardinal @QueenKatoe @mercurialwings @astralshadow @VioletTerror @jr413 @Kindryte @MaplesHaiku @Purpose @Creatigator @Vaixation @Blackvine @MawkishMuse @Madsyte @ImpossibleJedi4

hello everyone! It's been awhile...I lost track of my goals for FR but now I'm back!

I changed my username from TIR3D to ziegler (I missed my old username)

Also, I'm selling nearly my entire lair/vault to fund my two remaining quests which includes this one! I plan on doing 20 scatters tomorrow 08/30 at ~7FR.

If anything changes I'll be sure to ping again :)
Welcome back! Hopefully the rolls are good. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
Welcome back! Hopefully the rolls are good.
@kingcrown thank you! I'll need all the luck I can get lol
@kingcrown thank you! I'll need all the luck I can get lol
oo I'd love to be on the pinglist!
oo I'd love to be on the pinglist!
r7LsxK2.png
@AshaStello sure! I'll add you now :)
@AshaStello sure! I'll add you now :)
Best of luck, ziegler!
Best of luck, ziegler!
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

Good luck!
Good luck!
@MawkishMuse @Vampkat71 thank you!
@MawkishMuse @Vampkat71 thank you!
welcome back and good luck with the scatters!
welcome back and good luck with the scatters!
queen_katoe.gif
@QueenKatoe thank you so much!
@QueenKatoe thank you so much!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 96 97