Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Familiars With Fest Currency
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@FrostedCinnamon

Hi there, and yes, I'll set up a CR now. :) Sorry about the delay - I was asleep then had jury duty today.
@FrostedCinnamon

Hi there, and yes, I'll set up a CR now. :) Sorry about the delay - I was asleep then had jury duty today.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@frostedcinnamon I still have the [item=anomalous skink] and the [item=aragonite haunt] obviously; tho I may have more from your list? :o I know you already have the waveskimmer! Do you have an updated list of what you need?
@frostedcinnamon I still have the Anomalous Skink and the Aragonite Haunt obviously; tho I may have more from your list? :o I know you already have the waveskimmer! Do you have an updated list of what you need?
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
@FrostedCinnamon I have a [item=glossy duskrat]
@FrostedCinnamon

I have a Glossy Duskrat
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
@frostedcinnamon Alrighty! <3 I have a spare [item=gabboon viperpillar] as well if you still need it after your trade goes through :D
@frostedcinnamon Alrighty! <3 I have a spare as well if you still need it after your trade goes through :D
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
@FrostedCinnamon I have: [Item=Budwing morpho][item=bullephant][item=conflict creature][item=ferocious foo][item=five-toed pilco][item=frosttrail scout][item=fuiran][item=fennec kitsune][item=dusk fuiran]!
@FrostedCinnamon I have:
Budwing Morpho Bullephant Conflict Creature Ferocious Foo Five-toed Pilco Frosttrail Scout Fuiran Fennec Kitsune Dusk Fuiran !
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@frostedcinnamon I also have a [item=crystalcleave canary] for you! So all together I have: [item=anomalous skink] [item=aragonite haunt] [item=crystalcleave canary] [item=gabboon viperpillar] :D
@frostedcinnamon I also have a Crystalcleave Canary for you!

So all together I have: Anomalous Skink Aragonite Haunt Crystalcleave Canary :D
@FrostedCinnamon Hi, I have these from your list:

Chocolate Ferret
Emeraldback Shardspawn
Enchanted Armaments
Encouraging Quill
Ensorcelled Volume
Fallen Streak
Fungalhoof Qiriq
Fungi Sage
Furious Fawn
Glowing Globe

I would mainly be interested in Glowing Embers. Let me know if you're interested!
@FrostedCinnamon Hi, I have these from your list:

Chocolate Ferret
Emeraldback Shardspawn
Enchanted Armaments
Encouraging Quill
Ensorcelled Volume
Fallen Streak
Fungalhoof Qiriq
Fungi Sage
Furious Fawn
Glowing Globe

I would mainly be interested in Glowing Embers. Let me know if you're interested!
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@frostedcinnamon Are you interested in this guy? [item=golden featherfin] LAH is 110g so that would be 220 embers.
@frostedcinnamon

Are you interested in this guy?
Golden Featherfin

LAH is 110g so that would be 220 embers.
@HaloJones Hi there! I’m ready for our trade if you are still interested. LAH is actually 95g, not 110. [item=golden featherfin] If you are still interested I can give you 190 Embers.
@HaloJones Hi there! I’m ready for our trade if you are still interested.

LAH is actually 95g, not 110.

Golden Featherfin

If you are still interested I can give you 190 Embers.
@FrostedCinnamon I have these if you're interested! [item=five-toed pilco] 6fc (LAH 3g) [item=garden watcher] 6fc (LAH 3g) [item=fennec kitsune] 58fc (LAH 29g) total 70fc
@FrostedCinnamon I have these if you're interested!

Five-toed Pilco 6fc (LAH 3g)
Garden Watcher 6fc (LAH 3g)
Fennec Kitsune 58fc (LAH 29g)

total 70fc
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7