Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite lazy food?
1 2 3 4
dump a can or two of tuna onto bread

or just eat it out of the can

no fork
dump a can or two of tuna onto bread

or just eat it out of the can

no fork
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
LMAO earlier I thought this was the Post Your Current Thought thread. Forgive me for my GI crimes.

That being said: throw a banana and two eggs in a blender, proceed to make banana crepes with coconut oil. I tend to avoid most processed foods, my body acts up whenever I eat anything bread, and I'm a vegetarian, so this right here is uh, my sad/lazy/busy food.
LMAO earlier I thought this was the Post Your Current Thought thread. Forgive me for my GI crimes.

That being said: throw a banana and two eggs in a blender, proceed to make banana crepes with coconut oil. I tend to avoid most processed foods, my body acts up whenever I eat anything bread, and I'm a vegetarian, so this right here is uh, my sad/lazy/busy food.
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
I really like Mini Ravioli, pimanto cheese and crackers, and tatortots
I really like Mini Ravioli, pimanto cheese and crackers, and tatortots
q0uPRpg.gif 2570813.png 2570906.png2570817.png
pizza bagels.

pop an everything bagel in the toaster oven, add some sauce, cheese and ronies, pop it back in, done
pizza bagels.

pop an everything bagel in the toaster oven, add some sauce, cheese and ronies, pop it back in, done
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
A stalk of basil which I share with my buns. I developed a taste for it after having my garden overtaken by it
A stalk of basil which I share with my buns. I developed a taste for it after having my garden overtaken by it
Pumpkin soup in a bread roll is always comforting- <3
Pumpkin soup in a bread roll is always comforting- <3
day old rice from the cooker, put it in some dried seaweed with a thin slice of spam and maybe some kimchi on the side. getting hungry just thinking about it

or replace the spam with cheese (the little ones that come in the plastic wrappers) it's also rlly good
day old rice from the cooker, put it in some dried seaweed with a thin slice of spam and maybe some kimchi on the side. getting hungry just thinking about it

or replace the spam with cheese (the little ones that come in the plastic wrappers) it's also rlly good
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
Shredded mozzarella on stuff and then microwaved. Put it on cheap fries, put it in a wrap, put it on toast... it's very versatile and tasty!
Shredded mozzarella on stuff and then microwaved. Put it on cheap fries, put it in a wrap, put it on toast... it's very versatile and tasty!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Instant ramen
Instant ramen
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
combos. I love combos. Best gas station snack. I'd eat like a million of them.
combos. I love combos. Best gas station snack. I'd eat like a million of them.
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
1 2 3 4