Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fay's Portrait Art (full)
1 2 3 4 5
@Verosa hello! working on your sketch. let me know if you want any changes. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lzz3X1e.png[/img][/center]
@Verosa hello! working on your sketch. let me know if you want any changes.
lzz3X1e.png
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@Fay This looks amazing!! :0
I'll go ahead and send payment now! Is it alright if i pay in full now, or do prefer to get half now, half later?
@Fay This looks amazing!! :0
I'll go ahead and send payment now! Is it alright if i pay in full now, or do prefer to get half now, half later?
@Fay

Mind adding me to a pinglist if you open more slots in the future? Love your style!
@Fay

Mind adding me to a pinglist if you open more slots in the future? Love your style!
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Verosa glad you like it! hopefully i should have the finished portrait done in a week or so. i wont have access to my laptop for the next few days, so if you don't see me around, that's why haha.

You dont HAVE to send the whole payment now, but you totally can if you want. otherwise, I only ask that you send half now and you can just send the rest once im done with the portrait.

@Tinytalkingtina sure thing!
@Verosa glad you like it! hopefully i should have the finished portrait done in a week or so. i wont have access to my laptop for the next few days, so if you don't see me around, that's why haha.

You dont HAVE to send the whole payment now, but you totally can if you want. otherwise, I only ask that you send half now and you can just send the rest once im done with the portrait.

@Tinytalkingtina sure thing!
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
Hey guy! Moderately bad news. Like I mentioned before, I'm moving which wouldn't be a big deal but of course I left my stylus at my parents house. Anyway, they're going to mail it to me but it may be an extra one to two weeks before I'm able to complete the remaining commissions.

@verosa feel free to cancel the CR you sent me. You can always send me the gems once I'm actively working on your portrait again. Otherwise I'll leave the CR in limbo until I'm ready to accept it.

@StorytellerTales Ik I haven't started your commission yet but let me know if the new time frame is good with you
Hey guy! Moderately bad news. Like I mentioned before, I'm moving which wouldn't be a big deal but of course I left my stylus at my parents house. Anyway, they're going to mail it to me but it may be an extra one to two weeks before I'm able to complete the remaining commissions.

@verosa feel free to cancel the CR you sent me. You can always send me the gems once I'm actively working on your portrait again. Otherwise I'll leave the CR in limbo until I'm ready to accept it.

@StorytellerTales Ik I haven't started your commission yet but let me know if the new time frame is good with you
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
The new time frame is fine with me!
The new time frame is fine with me!
I'll keep the CR open, but I'll throw the gems back in my vault! Let me know when you're ready for me to throw them back out again :D!
I'll keep the CR open, but I'll throw the gems back in my vault! Let me know when you're ready for me to throw them back out again :D!
Thanks for your patience guys, I really appreciate it ^^
Thanks for your patience guys, I really appreciate it ^^
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@verosa @StorytellerTales good news!! I finally have my stylus back. I'll get u guys updates on your portraits by the weekend ^^
@verosa @StorytellerTales good news!! I finally have my stylus back. I'll get u guys updates on your portraits by the weekend ^^
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
Yay!! Sounds good.
Yay!! Sounds good.
1 2 3 4 5