Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You Wake Up
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Learning how to fly immediately, that would be awesome
Learning how to fly immediately, that would be awesome
b27cf6f67065e69c35c7d61db1cda10dcc93957c.png
cool new spine
cool new spine
r u n
r u n
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
Eat plant
Eat plant
As a pearlcatcher..... I guess I would immediately vomit up my human memories onto my pearl... that seems like a negative
As a pearlcatcher..... I guess I would immediately vomit up my human memories onto my pearl... that seems like a negative
SpiritFeather.gif
Oh geez, I'm a giant guardian? Think the first thing I'd do is find the finest beard-care products in Sornieth and make sure that mine is stylish as hecc

it will be long and luscious and beautiful and i will be known as sun the bearded bard
Oh geez, I'm a giant guardian? Think the first thing I'd do is find the finest beard-care products in Sornieth and make sure that mine is stylish as hecc

it will be long and luscious and beautiful and i will be known as sun the bearded bard

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
  • First: SCREM
  • Second: Just fly and feel the wind. I always wanted to fly.
  • Third: Find the nearest dragon
  • Forth: Scream to the nearest dragon
  • Fifth: Just celebrate for the rest of the day or week

Also while writing this, a thought popped out of my head. *clears throat*

LUCID. DREAMING. The lucid dreamers might be able to do it! If they want to of course. If your a lucid dreamer and did this, can you tell us your experience please? I can't lucid dream so I can't :<
  • First: SCREM
  • Second: Just fly and feel the wind. I always wanted to fly.
  • Third: Find the nearest dragon
  • Forth: Scream to the nearest dragon
  • Fifth: Just celebrate for the rest of the day or week

Also while writing this, a thought popped out of my head. *clears throat*

LUCID. DREAMING. The lucid dreamers might be able to do it! If they want to of course. If your a lucid dreamer and did this, can you tell us your experience please? I can't lucid dream so I can't :<
nB9oMvb.png
~ Call me Reiya or Robin!
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png ACOZFAh.png
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
[quote name="timelines" date="2021-08-23 11:04:08" ] oh thats simple! I SCREAM [/quote]
timelines wrote on 2021-08-23 11:04:08:
oh thats simple!

I SCREAM

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="Monako" date="2021-08-23 11:03:06" ] You wake up in Sornieth, suddenly as a random dragon. (Same breed as your icon) You remember being human now BOOM dragon. What do you do? [/quote] I remember? As a Tundra? This ain't Sornieth.
Monako wrote on 2021-08-23 11:03:06:
You wake up in Sornieth, suddenly as a random dragon. (Same breed as your icon) You remember being human now BOOM dragon. What do you do?
I remember? As a Tundra?
This ain't Sornieth.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I'm with @TURBOVICE on this one - don't call me until i can familiar-up with my multitude of critters!!! "Looks down at floofy feets* *Looks around at the surrounding swamps* *Finds that i still weigh more than others of my size* Ehn, not much changed. Bring it on. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/sNWGEbc5Jzp4c/giphy.gif[/img]
I'm with @TURBOVICE on this one - don't call me until i can familiar-up with my multitude of critters!!!

"Looks down at floofy feets*
*Looks around at the surrounding swamps*
*Finds that i still weigh more than others of my size*

Ehn, not much changed. Bring it on.

giphy.gif
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14