Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leveled Dragons for NewPlayers
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 341 342
Oh! Thank you!!! And thanks for fixing my ping!
Oh! Thank you!!! And thanks for fixing my ping!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@Rakken oh its so cool you're in Earth, its where I just moved from, you'll see all their offspring are Earth dragons!
I still have one of their bubbas (Spruce) so I'll add the parents' story in her bio and check in on them from time to time :)

You and I have similar colored progenitors btw! (mine's secondary is orange rather than yellow though)

I wasn't aware that pings were case sensitive, but I miss a lot of pings lately so 8 is always looking out for me bless her soul :)

To explain G1s a little more, you get two when you start (they have no parents) the other way to get them is hatching found eggs (from gathering or coliseum) and you'll get a random colored dragon.
Dragons with nice colors can be lucratively valuable because the chances of hatching them are slim, a lot of players will sell the eggs for 2-300G rather than take their chances with RNG. You can get fae, guardian, mirror or tundra breeds from unhatched eggs (or bogsneak if you brew an egg in Baldwin's pot)
You'll never get veilspun breed though, you need to buy a scroll for 1kG each - hence I wanted to find these a loving home (I was rich when Veilspun breed released and I made quite a few pairs, there is no snow where I live so I'm least attached to this pair.) All their kiddies are named after snowfield trees.
If you are wondering why I'm giving them away at all, there is a thing called Lair Space which you'll discover soon enough is limited and quite expensive to keep upgrading (over 1Mt for another upgrade here) Not to mention you have to feed them all... which is why its worth upgrading your hibernation den, they don't eat in there :)

Welcome to FR, you'll find there is a lot of info to get flooded with but its a really cool supportive creative community too. Have fun and keep writing :)
@Rakken oh its so cool you're in Earth, its where I just moved from, you'll see all their offspring are Earth dragons!
I still have one of their bubbas (Spruce) so I'll add the parents' story in her bio and check in on them from time to time :)

You and I have similar colored progenitors btw! (mine's secondary is orange rather than yellow though)

I wasn't aware that pings were case sensitive, but I miss a lot of pings lately so 8 is always looking out for me bless her soul :)

To explain G1s a little more, you get two when you start (they have no parents) the other way to get them is hatching found eggs (from gathering or coliseum) and you'll get a random colored dragon.
Dragons with nice colors can be lucratively valuable because the chances of hatching them are slim, a lot of players will sell the eggs for 2-300G rather than take their chances with RNG. You can get fae, guardian, mirror or tundra breeds from unhatched eggs (or bogsneak if you brew an egg in Baldwin's pot)
You'll never get veilspun breed though, you need to buy a scroll for 1kG each - hence I wanted to find these a loving home (I was rich when Veilspun breed released and I made quite a few pairs, there is no snow where I live so I'm least attached to this pair.) All their kiddies are named after snowfield trees.
If you are wondering why I'm giving them away at all, there is a thing called Lair Space which you'll discover soon enough is limited and quite expensive to keep upgrading (over 1Mt for another upgrade here) Not to mention you have to feed them all... which is why its worth upgrading your hibernation den, they don't eat in there :)

Welcome to FR, you'll find there is a lot of info to get flooded with but its a really cool supportive creative community too. Have fun and keep writing :)
qDkA25S.png
Oh! @gn0me ! That's so cool!! I'm kinda collecting dragons with this color scheme, so I was super excited with these two! I'm so glad you liked my story, and I'm so happy to see that you were earth too! One of my friends got me into this because I fell in love with their obelisks, and they gave me one to sell to get me some startup cash so I can get some ones with cooler colors than that little one there.

I'm just starting to do colisseum challenges, so my highest leveled dragons are like level four. If this is anything at all like pokemon, having some higher dragons will be a great joy!

Thank you!!!
Oh! @gn0me ! That's so cool!! I'm kinda collecting dragons with this color scheme, so I was super excited with these two! I'm so glad you liked my story, and I'm so happy to see that you were earth too! One of my friends got me into this because I fell in love with their obelisks, and they gave me one to sell to get me some startup cash so I can get some ones with cooler colors than that little one there.

I'm just starting to do colisseum challenges, so my highest leveled dragons are like level four. If this is anything at all like pokemon, having some higher dragons will be a great joy!

Thank you!!!
@Rakken yes the levels help a heap as long as you allocate stats properly.
I'll do these ones for you so you get off to a good start, he is a mage and can cast magical attacks (INT based) that reduce the damage opponents dish out for a few turns (Contuse) and can also heal dragons in your party (Aid)

She is a fighter and uses physical attacks (STR based)

the main stats you upgrade apart from STR/INT (don't upgrade both those on the same dragon) are QCK and VIT. I recommend you save your extra stat points for the next time you level up so you get an extra point in one of those stats.

I'll add some links to coli guides in their bio too, so I might be a bit slow sending them over but I'll get there :)
@Rakken yes the levels help a heap as long as you allocate stats properly.
I'll do these ones for you so you get off to a good start, he is a mage and can cast magical attacks (INT based) that reduce the damage opponents dish out for a few turns (Contuse) and can also heal dragons in your party (Aid)

She is a fighter and uses physical attacks (STR based)

the main stats you upgrade apart from STR/INT (don't upgrade both those on the same dragon) are QCK and VIT. I recommend you save your extra stat points for the next time you level up so you get an extra point in one of those stats.

I'll add some links to coli guides in their bio too, so I might be a bit slow sending them over but I'll get there :)
qDkA25S.png
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
Bump
Bump