Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Free Dragons] Noctua hatchery
1 2 ... 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 1333 1334
Hello! I don't know if your obelisks are still available, and I'm not sure how to ping, but I'm new! I like this one lots! Oh, it didn't paste, uh, it's the green and brown one with the circles on the edge of the wings, and I want to name it Oakheart that one ended in 008! The one that ends in 009 I'd also love, if she's available! I'd name her Prince! I'd love to write some lore for her too!

I've got another dragon that matches it really nicely and I love they way the colors go!

It said to ping @rembrant but I don't know if that works if I just @ someone.

Hello! I don't know if your obelisks are still available, and I'm not sure how to ping, but I'm new! I like this one lots! Oh, it didn't paste, uh, it's the green and brown one with the circles on the edge of the wings, and I want to name it Oakheart that one ended in 008! The one that ends in 009 I'd also love, if she's available! I'd name her Prince! I'd love to write some lore for her too!

I've got another dragon that matches it really nicely and I love they way the colors go!

It said to ping @rembrant but I don't know if that works if I just @ someone.

@Wooferdill Can i claim this dragon i will name him Trevin [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71737009][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/717371/71737009_350.png[/img][/url]
@Wooferdill Can i claim this dragon i will name him Trevin
71737009_350.png
@Rakken

Hi there! Can you paste the full id for the dragon or a linked image? Once you do that, I’ll be able to name and send the dragons over to you if they’re still available!
You did the ping! You just misspelled my username. No problem! Add a “d” before the “t” in my username when you paste the IDs.

@Nazhe

That one is from my nest! It would be best to phrase a request in the form of a complete sentence. This dragon is female - I just wanted to check that this is the correct dragon and you are happy with naming her Trevin (in case you thought she was male or listed the wrong dragon).
@Rakken

Hi there! Can you paste the full id for the dragon or a linked image? Once you do that, I’ll be able to name and send the dragons over to you if they’re still available!
You did the ping! You just misspelled my username. No problem! Add a “d” before the “t” in my username when you paste the IDs.

@Nazhe

That one is from my nest! It would be best to phrase a request in the form of a complete sentence. This dragon is female - I just wanted to check that this is the correct dragon and you are happy with naming her Trevin (in case you thought she was male or listed the wrong dragon).
@rembrandt Hi! Could this lovely lad come home with me? <3 I had posted last night but I was half asleep and I deleted this instead of a for sale post I had XD Edit: forgot to say, his name is Edward <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71633937][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716340/71633937_350.png[/img][/url]
@rembrandt Hi! Could this lovely lad come home with me? <3
I had posted last night but I was half asleep and I deleted this instead of a for sale post I had XD
Edit: forgot to say, his name is Edward <3
71633937_350.png
1JQqhES.png594nfYo.pngo454-d01-drakota77749.pngo145-d03-drakota77749.pngo145-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d03-drakota77749.pngo454-d04-drakota77749.pngo145-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d03-drakota77749.pngcedPG3i.png
lG9UFR1.png
OH! Sorry! #71737009

@Rembrandt

I'd love to name her Prince because I'm a huge James Bond fan, and I've been giving names and numbers to the rest of the double oh's and I've got a fantastic character that I've LOVED for 009 and her name is Prince! So this'd be a great fit for my lair, both like color scheme wise and because I like the number!
OH! Sorry! #71737009

@Rembrandt

I'd love to name her Prince because I'm a huge James Bond fan, and I've been giving names and numbers to the rest of the double oh's and I've got a fantastic character that I've LOVED for 009 and her name is Prince! So this'd be a great fit for my lair, both like color scheme wise and because I like the number!
@drakota77749

Sent!

@Rakken

Sent! And best of luck with getting more James Bond-themed iD numbers! Sounds like a fun scavenger hunt.
@drakota77749

Sent!

@Rakken

Sent! And best of luck with getting more James Bond-themed iD numbers! Sounds like a fun scavenger hunt.
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2373337#post_31630031][img]https://i.postimg.cc/Gt2XpywL/Noctua-News-Hatch.png[/img][/url][br /][br /][center][size=5][b]Don't forget to read the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2373337/1#post_2373337]Rules[/url] carefully![/b][/size][br /][br /][img]https://s19.postimg.cc/i4an18vw3/Noctua_Divider.png[/img][br /][br /][size=2]All: @QueenAlchemy, @Ysandre, @Taki, @necromaniac, @RenegadeWraith, @AriBirb, @XiangEr, @Vixivian, @NoxxoN, @WolfieSparks, @Sebriniel33, @ACSchwarz, @Raivus, @EagerNicol, @Espoir, @DarkChocolate, @Pinguin, @PastelPhoenix, @Swampkeeper, @Bisexualdragon, @CaptainTsundere, @Hiame, @LilDumpling, @MiniCrisps, @Gemyst, @SuperStarlight, @xenox, @butchcats, @Xayxayx, @Kdragon, @SoftKittii, @Leafyflareon, @missfox, @posibee, @Kael1030, @ladybirb, @SunChaser, @liightdragon, @ceIine, @dancingcrane, @Mintso, @SilverMoon15, @dirtyclaws, @MrsRodrigo, @LadyExperiment, @BeautifulDisastr, @AbyssZephyr, @Althaea, @Stella3128, @RadiantRituals, @AlmightyArcanist, @ToasterOnTop, @AceDagger, @MysticalOnyx, @DrDragon1538205, @LunaLovve, @ShiftingWind, @BottledLightning, @Jking, @DevonAkabane, @KitsumiKai, @DarkDragoness42, @xialys, @FakeHearts, @FemaleDragonGirl, @Tyzerii, @AlmightyShaggy, @PrincessYue, @Shadowpuppet, @flatfanta, @NostalgicBreeze, @Sleepywitch, @Daydreamer6195, @riverview, @foxtracks, @cataclism, @Jenshy, @emmiemiapandy, @laurea, @Egdy, @Flourinne, @promethium, @katachresis, @Nyxful, @Nightsorrow, @moonstrucksmorns, @enmused, @cutecapsule, @RK0Luna, @Zokorai, @dreadlord, @XxAshleyMoon, @AzureWolf, @DiesIrae, @Rosayc, @CoffeeShoppe, @Sammsy, @Spideyy, @metalica, @BlueBi, @ThePlasticTree, @Chiwen, @sweetapppp, @WanderingOutcast, @aerdnanocte, @eelz, @foxtracks, @Munayki, @MayMay778, @chaosoflyssa, @CatMagics, @EirvoSol, @Panga, @Virulent, @SoraStarSeer, @DragonPromise, @luxtato, @Finchwillow, @Subaqueous, @TifaLuckheart, @Protogenos, @sidesteph, @SquishiFishi, @bigmamared, @Lockets, @AndlatRose, @StapleGrain, @Myara21, @Hyokin, @GoopyTag, @Lacy, @ramxo, @Elivy36, @fadeddream, @DisDragon, @selkiie, @discordsonas, @paradoxiii, @arobear, @Ghostbur, @FinnFantastic, @commoncomitatus, @Skaimoo, @thymolphthalein, @fbtown, @MinnowFox, @zanerak21, @Apricott, @Sailboat, @asarigolo, @Lotophage, @Krawald, @SwiftedSphinx, @Shimeji, @Maskaaribou, @Ecliptique, @Haeryss, @Nightwishfury, @finchsgrave, @sleepyboi, @jayquills, @thecunningcorvid, @Falon120, @wanderingworlds, @DrShadowCipher, @Cats56, @VeryLeslie, @lunatyx, @SnowFrost620, @RimuruRin17, @kkarool, @Trident737, @maleli960, @Pooh, @Wiingdings, @KenKazaki2, @Wufflesnuff, @SapphireShield, @thebelovedgamer, @KatWD, @calicotea, @ezelia, @Jaguarthecat, @TruthseekerSky6, @itsrainningtacos, @DemonHearts, @CassieRose, @lizwyrm, @ConfuzzledPuzzle, @StrawHatPirate, @IcyCrystal, @Spiltpencilink, @Poki09, @Niftie, @Aruna5[/size][br /][br /][size=2]Obelisk only: @ABitOfChocolate[/size][br /][br /][size=2]Skydancer only: @CoffeeShoppe, @Skyseeker1, @starLightCurio, @AgentEight, @WolfieSparks, @Denial, @ShamefulDragon, @AndlatRose, @eternalFangirl, @RealityMask, @Provaha, @HeyElliott, @Midetta[/size][br /][br /][/center]
Noctua-News-Hatch.png

Don't forget to read the Rules carefully!

Noctua_Divider.png

All: @QueenAlchemy, @Ysandre, @Taki, @necromaniac, @RenegadeWraith, @AriBirb, @XiangEr, @Vixivian, @NoxxoN, @WolfieSparks, @Sebriniel33, @ACSchwarz, @Raivus, @EagerNicol, @Espoir, @DarkChocolate, @Pinguin, @PastelPhoenix, @Swampkeeper, @Bisexualdragon, @CaptainTsundere, @Hiame, @LilDumpling, @MiniCrisps, @Gemyst, @SuperStarlight, @xenox, @butchcats, @Xayxayx, @Kdragon, @SoftKittii, @Leafyflareon, @missfox, @posibee, @Kael1030, @ladybirb, @SunChaser, @liightdragon, @ceIine, @dancingcrane, @Mintso, @SilverMoon15, @dirtyclaws, @MrsRodrigo, @LadyExperiment, @BeautifulDisastr, @AbyssZephyr, @Althaea, @Stella3128, @RadiantRituals, @AlmightyArcanist, @ToasterOnTop, @AceDagger, @MysticalOnyx, @DrDragon1538205, @LunaLovve, @ShiftingWind, @BottledLightning, @Jking, @DevonAkabane, @KitsumiKai, @DarkDragoness42, @xialys, @FakeHearts, @FemaleDragonGirl, @Tyzerii, @AlmightyShaggy, @PrincessYue, @Shadowpuppet, @flatfanta, @NostalgicBreeze, @Sleepywitch, @Daydreamer6195, @riverview, @foxtracks, @cataclism, @Jenshy, @emmiemiapandy, @laurea, @Egdy, @Flourinne, @promethium, @katachresis, @Nyxful, @Nightsorrow, @moonstrucksmorns, @enmused, @cutecapsule, @RK0Luna, @Zokorai, @dreadlord, @XxAshleyMoon, @AzureWolf, @DiesIrae, @Rosayc, @CoffeeShoppe, @Sammsy, @Spideyy, @metalica, @BlueBi, @ThePlasticTree, @Chiwen, @sweetapppp, @WanderingOutcast, @aerdnanocte, @eelz, @foxtracks, @Munayki, @MayMay778, @chaosoflyssa, @CatMagics, @EirvoSol, @Panga, @Virulent, @SoraStarSeer, @DragonPromise, @luxtato, @Finchwillow, @Subaqueous, @TifaLuckheart, @Protogenos, @sidesteph, @SquishiFishi, @bigmamared, @Lockets, @AndlatRose, @StapleGrain, @Myara21, @Hyokin, @GoopyTag, @Lacy, @ramxo, @Elivy36, @fadeddream, @DisDragon, @selkiie, @discordsonas, @paradoxiii, @arobear, @Ghostbur, @FinnFantastic, @commoncomitatus, @Skaimoo, @thymolphthalein, @fbtown, @MinnowFox, @zanerak21, @Apricott, @Sailboat, @asarigolo, @Lotophage, @Krawald, @SwiftedSphinx, @Shimeji, @Maskaaribou, @Ecliptique, @Haeryss, @Nightwishfury, @finchsgrave, @sleepyboi, @jayquills, @thecunningcorvid, @Falon120, @wanderingworlds, @DrShadowCipher, @Cats56, @VeryLeslie, @lunatyx, @SnowFrost620, @RimuruRin17, @kkarool, @Trident737, @maleli960, @Pooh, @Wiingdings, @KenKazaki2, @Wufflesnuff, @SapphireShield, @thebelovedgamer, @KatWD, @calicotea, @ezelia, @Jaguarthecat, @TruthseekerSky6, @itsrainningtacos, @DemonHearts, @CassieRose, @lizwyrm, @ConfuzzledPuzzle, @StrawHatPirate, @IcyCrystal, @Spiltpencilink, @Poki09, @Niftie, @Aruna5

Obelisk only: @ABitOfChocolate

Skydancer only: @CoffeeShoppe, @Skyseeker1, @starLightCurio, @AgentEight, @WolfieSparks, @Denial, @ShamefulDragon, @AndlatRose, @eternalFangirl, @RealityMask, @Provaha, @HeyElliott, @Midetta

Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
Bump!
Bump!
Hello @Rembrandt ! Can I please adopt dragon #71802460? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71802460][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/718025/71802460_350.png[/img][/url] I would like to name him Synanceia
Hello @Rembrandt ! Can I please adopt dragon #71802460? 71802460_350.png
I would like to name him Synanceia
─────────────────
  • +21 FRT
  • If you must shorten my name, please refer to me as Classic!

─────────────────
mdvGnpb.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2373337#post_31630031][img]https://i.postimg.cc/Gt2XpywL/Noctua-News-Hatch.png[/img][/url][br /][br /][center][size=5][b]Don't forget to read the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2373337/1#post_2373337]Rules[/url] carefully![/b][/size][br /][br /][img]https://s19.postimg.cc/i4an18vw3/Noctua_Divider.png[/img][br /][br /][size=2]All: @QueenAlchemy, @Ysandre, @Taki, @necromaniac, @RenegadeWraith, @AriBirb, @XiangEr, @Vixivian, @NoxxoN, @WolfieSparks, @Sebriniel33, @ACSchwarz, @Raivus, @EagerNicol, @Espoir, @DarkChocolate, @Pinguin, @PastelPhoenix, @Swampkeeper, @Bisexualdragon, @CaptainTsundere, @Hiame, @LilDumpling, @MiniCrisps, @Gemyst, @SuperStarlight, @xenox, @butchcats, @Xayxayx, @Kdragon, @SoftKittii, @Leafyflareon, @missfox, @posibee, @Kael1030, @ladybirb, @SunChaser, @liightdragon, @ceIine, @dancingcrane, @Mintso, @SilverMoon15, @dirtyclaws, @MrsRodrigo, @LadyExperiment, @BeautifulDisastr, @AbyssZephyr, @Althaea, @Stella3128, @RadiantRituals, @AlmightyArcanist, @ToasterOnTop, @AceDagger, @MysticalOnyx, @DrDragon1538205, @LunaLovve, @ShiftingWind, @BottledLightning, @Jking, @DevonAkabane, @KitsumiKai, @DarkDragoness42, @xialys, @FakeHearts, @FemaleDragonGirl, @Tyzerii, @AlmightyShaggy, @PrincessYue, @Shadowpuppet, @flatfanta, @NostalgicBreeze, @Sleepywitch, @Daydreamer6195, @riverview, @foxtracks, @cataclism, @Jenshy, @emmiemiapandy, @laurea, @Egdy, @Flourinne, @promethium, @katachresis, @Nyxful, @Nightsorrow, @moonstrucksmorns, @enmused, @cutecapsule, @RK0Luna, @Zokorai, @dreadlord, @XxAshleyMoon, @AzureWolf, @DiesIrae, @Rosayc, @CoffeeShoppe, @Sammsy, @Spideyy, @metalica, @BlueBi, @ThePlasticTree, @Chiwen, @sweetapppp, @WanderingOutcast, @aerdnanocte, @eelz, @foxtracks, @Munayki, @MayMay778, @chaosoflyssa, @CatMagics, @EirvoSol, @Panga, @Virulent, @SoraStarSeer, @DragonPromise, @luxtato, @Finchwillow, @Subaqueous, @TifaLuckheart, @Protogenos, @sidesteph, @SquishiFishi, @bigmamared, @Lockets, @AndlatRose, @StapleGrain, @Myara21, @Hyokin, @GoopyTag, @Lacy, @ramxo, @Elivy36, @fadeddream, @DisDragon, @selkiie, @discordsonas, @paradoxiii, @arobear, @Ghostbur, @FinnFantastic, @commoncomitatus, @Skaimoo, @thymolphthalein, @fbtown, @MinnowFox, @zanerak21, @Apricott, @Sailboat, @asarigolo, @Lotophage, @Krawald, @SwiftedSphinx, @Shimeji, @Maskaaribou, @Ecliptique, @Haeryss, @Nightwishfury, @finchsgrave, @sleepyboi, @jayquills, @thecunningcorvid, @Falon120, @wanderingworlds, @DrShadowCipher, @Cats56, @VeryLeslie, @lunatyx, @SnowFrost620, @RimuruRin17, @kkarool, @Trident737, @maleli960, @Pooh, @Wiingdings, @KenKazaki2, @Wufflesnuff, @SapphireShield, @thebelovedgamer, @KatWD, @calicotea, @ezelia, @Jaguarthecat, @TruthseekerSky6, @itsrainningtacos, @DemonHearts, @CassieRose, @lizwyrm, @ConfuzzledPuzzle, @StrawHatPirate, @IcyCrystal, @Spiltpencilink, @Poki09, @Niftie, @Aruna5[/size][br /][br /][size=2]Skydancer only: @CoffeeShoppe, @Skyseeker1, @starLightCurio, @AgentEight, @WolfieSparks, @Denial, @ShamefulDragon, @AndlatRose, @eternalFangirl, @RealityMask, @Provaha, @HeyElliott, @Midetta[/size][br /][br /][size=2]Veilspun only: @HeyElliott, @chisayo, @Midetta, @vasilyssa, @Bradtsu, @beansoupbruh, @ABitOfChocolate[/size][br /][br /][/center]
Noctua-News-Hatch.png

Don't forget to read the Rules carefully!

Noctua_Divider.png

All: @QueenAlchemy, @Ysandre, @Taki, @necromaniac, @RenegadeWraith, @AriBirb, @XiangEr, @Vixivian, @NoxxoN, @WolfieSparks, @Sebriniel33, @ACSchwarz, @Raivus, @EagerNicol, @Espoir, @DarkChocolate, @Pinguin, @PastelPhoenix, @Swampkeeper, @Bisexualdragon, @CaptainTsundere, @Hiame, @LilDumpling, @MiniCrisps, @Gemyst, @SuperStarlight, @xenox, @butchcats, @Xayxayx, @Kdragon, @SoftKittii, @Leafyflareon, @missfox, @posibee, @Kael1030, @ladybirb, @SunChaser, @liightdragon, @ceIine, @dancingcrane, @Mintso, @SilverMoon15, @dirtyclaws, @MrsRodrigo, @LadyExperiment, @BeautifulDisastr, @AbyssZephyr, @Althaea, @Stella3128, @RadiantRituals, @AlmightyArcanist, @ToasterOnTop, @AceDagger, @MysticalOnyx, @DrDragon1538205, @LunaLovve, @ShiftingWind, @BottledLightning, @Jking, @DevonAkabane, @KitsumiKai, @DarkDragoness42, @xialys, @FakeHearts, @FemaleDragonGirl, @Tyzerii, @AlmightyShaggy, @PrincessYue, @Shadowpuppet, @flatfanta, @NostalgicBreeze, @Sleepywitch, @Daydreamer6195, @riverview, @foxtracks, @cataclism, @Jenshy, @emmiemiapandy, @laurea, @Egdy, @Flourinne, @promethium, @katachresis, @Nyxful, @Nightsorrow, @moonstrucksmorns, @enmused, @cutecapsule, @RK0Luna, @Zokorai, @dreadlord, @XxAshleyMoon, @AzureWolf, @DiesIrae, @Rosayc, @CoffeeShoppe, @Sammsy, @Spideyy, @metalica, @BlueBi, @ThePlasticTree, @Chiwen, @sweetapppp, @WanderingOutcast, @aerdnanocte, @eelz, @foxtracks, @Munayki, @MayMay778, @chaosoflyssa, @CatMagics, @EirvoSol, @Panga, @Virulent, @SoraStarSeer, @DragonPromise, @luxtato, @Finchwillow, @Subaqueous, @TifaLuckheart, @Protogenos, @sidesteph, @SquishiFishi, @bigmamared, @Lockets, @AndlatRose, @StapleGrain, @Myara21, @Hyokin, @GoopyTag, @Lacy, @ramxo, @Elivy36, @fadeddream, @DisDragon, @selkiie, @discordsonas, @paradoxiii, @arobear, @Ghostbur, @FinnFantastic, @commoncomitatus, @Skaimoo, @thymolphthalein, @fbtown, @MinnowFox, @zanerak21, @Apricott, @Sailboat, @asarigolo, @Lotophage, @Krawald, @SwiftedSphinx, @Shimeji, @Maskaaribou, @Ecliptique, @Haeryss, @Nightwishfury, @finchsgrave, @sleepyboi, @jayquills, @thecunningcorvid, @Falon120, @wanderingworlds, @DrShadowCipher, @Cats56, @VeryLeslie, @lunatyx, @SnowFrost620, @RimuruRin17, @kkarool, @Trident737, @maleli960, @Pooh, @Wiingdings, @KenKazaki2, @Wufflesnuff, @SapphireShield, @thebelovedgamer, @KatWD, @calicotea, @ezelia, @Jaguarthecat, @TruthseekerSky6, @itsrainningtacos, @DemonHearts, @CassieRose, @lizwyrm, @ConfuzzledPuzzle, @StrawHatPirate, @IcyCrystal, @Spiltpencilink, @Poki09, @Niftie, @Aruna5

Skydancer only: @CoffeeShoppe, @Skyseeker1, @starLightCurio, @AgentEight, @WolfieSparks, @Denial, @ShamefulDragon, @AndlatRose, @eternalFangirl, @RealityMask, @Provaha, @HeyElliott, @Midetta

Veilspun only: @HeyElliott, @chisayo, @Midetta, @vasilyssa, @Bradtsu, @beansoupbruh, @ABitOfChocolate

Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
1 2 ... 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 1333 1334