Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I wish everyone who links their avatars
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
[emoji=tundra happy size=2] Just for you all to make life easier Adelaide my Avatar dragon is now on front page. Happy visiting.
Just for you all to make life easier Adelaide my Avatar dragon is now on front page. Happy visiting.
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
i don't think anyone checks my den first, so i have my avatar linked in my sig! i like rotating my avatar but finding a matching vista is kinda tough :/
i don't think anyone checks my den first, so i have my avatar linked in my sig! i like rotating my avatar but finding a matching vista is kinda tough :/

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
I'd do this if I didn't change my avatar dragon basically every festival/occasionally just when I feel like it
But big agree, I love lurking through other Lairs* to see new dragons and a link always helps
I'd do this if I didn't change my avatar dragon basically every festival/occasionally just when I feel like it
But big agree, I love lurking through other Lairs* to see new dragons and a link always helps
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
I don't link my avatar dragon, but she's the very first dragon, so hopefully she's easy to find.
I don't link my avatar dragon, but she's the very first dragon, so hopefully she's easy to find.
PQznZys.png
thanks for the idea
thanks for the idea
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
CDEDBE49-F090-441-B-9239-31-F580-D3992-B.png
p3Lr8aR.pngACOZFAh.pngrQfqxOq.png
1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png7Iu4Ec0.png
Good luck finding my profile dragon, haha >:D
I change my avatar often enough that I don't bother, too much effort
I change my avatar often enough that I don't bother, too much effort
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
I link mine in my signature too! :D
I link mine in my signature too! :D
[quote name="Tuatara" date="2021-08-20 20:02:13" ] Good luck finding my profile dragon, haha >:D [/quote] found it after sifting through your entire lair/den xD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/16577717][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/165778/16577717_350.png[/img][/url]
Tuatara wrote on 2021-08-20 20:02:13:
found it after sifting through your entire lair/den xD
16577717_350.png
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
[quote name="Tuatara" date="2021-08-20 20:02:13" ] Good luck finding my profile dragon, haha >:D [/quote] For days I have searched, trekking through fettered mires and scaling windswept cliffs. I had scoured the Lair from East to West yet still, my quarry eluded me. I would need to go farther. So, I delved into the maddening depths of the Hibernal Den. Countless dragons have I liked and stopped to admire; however, none were my true goal. At times I almost gave up, almost lost myself in all the gen ones but I held onto hope. At last at the very bottom of the hibernal den, when despair was closing in, I spotted her. The Avatar Dragon. She was magnificent, everything I had dreamed of from her icon. At long last after near certain defeat my quest had come to an end and I was victorious. For I had left a single like on Avarice. I could die happy.
Tuatara wrote on 2021-08-20 20:02:13:

For days I have searched, trekking through fettered mires and scaling windswept cliffs. I had scoured the Lair from East to West yet still, my quarry eluded me.
I would need to go farther.
So, I delved into the maddening depths of the Hibernal Den. Countless dragons have I liked and stopped to admire; however, none were my true goal. At times I almost gave up, almost lost myself in all the gen ones but I held onto hope. At last at the very bottom of the hibernal den, when despair was closing in, I spotted her.

The Avatar Dragon.

She was magnificent, everything I had dreamed of from her icon. At long last after near certain defeat my quest had come to an end and I was victorious. For I had left a single like on Avarice.

I could die happy.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15