Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I wish everyone who links their avatars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Sadly I change it up so often and inconsistantly, it'd be a huge hassle to link it anywhere. Props to anyone who does though.

Luckily mine are usually from my main lair, usually the first 2 pgs (1st for moderns, 2nd for ancients). Unless it's a fan dragon then it might be from my fan tab in my hibden. I don't usually do hibden dergs often though. So hopefully it's easy enough for people to locate if they want?
Sadly I change it up so often and inconsistantly, it'd be a huge hassle to link it anywhere. Props to anyone who does though.

Luckily mine are usually from my main lair, usually the first 2 pgs (1st for moderns, 2nd for ancients). Unless it's a fan dragon then it might be from my fan tab in my hibden. I don't usually do hibden dergs often though. So hopefully it's easy enough for people to locate if they want?
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I've been considering putting a link to whoever my avatar might be in my bio but I just... haven't yet. Honestly though, I could just make the image in my signature a link instead, it'd be more convenient without having to make my signature even more visually busy. Maybe I'll go do that now?
I've been considering putting a link to whoever my avatar might be in my bio but I just... haven't yet. Honestly though, I could just make the image in my signature a link instead, it'd be more convenient without having to make my signature even more visually busy. Maybe I'll go do that now?
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Mine is on my front page of my lair
Mine is on my front page of my lair
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
I love when folks do this, makes it so much easier.
I don't put a link in my sig but I've got the avatar dragon linked at the top of my profile in the clan info stuff.
Because I've got too many dragons to make somebody go looking.
I love when folks do this, makes it so much easier.
I don't put a link in my sig but I've got the avatar dragon linked at the top of my profile in the clan info stuff.
Because I've got too many dragons to make somebody go looking.
I'm glad to hear that people like the avatars linked :D I remember hating the search to find avatar dragons so I made sure to link mine in my bio.
I'm glad to hear that people like the avatars linked :D I remember hating the search to find avatar dragons so I made sure to link mine in my bio.
fr-sig.png
I can't count how many times I did hard digging to find an avatar xD
I'm glad my main lair is small rn.
I can't count how many times I did hard digging to find an avatar xD
I'm glad my main lair is small rn.
Aw thats nice to know it's appreciated! it's admittedly a multipurpose thing but also having everything linked up all nice and neat is good
Aw thats nice to know it's appreciated! it's admittedly a multipurpose thing but also having everything linked up all nice and neat is good
BVY1Ftg.png
XD I’ve got the dragon I mainly use as avatar on my userpage, my current one isn’t linked tho

Edit: woop put them in my sig
XD I’ve got the dragon I mainly use as avatar on my userpage, my current one isn’t linked tho

Edit: woop put them in my sig
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
And I'm one with the dragon linked (on profile) :'D I felt like it was a good idea.
And I'm one with the dragon linked (on profile) :'D I felt like it was a good idea.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I'm so sorry to anyone who ever goes looking for mine
He's buried in my hibiden because I don't want to accidentally breed him OTL
I'm so sorry to anyone who ever goes looking for mine
He's buried in my hibiden because I don't want to accidentally breed him OTL
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x