Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hoard Improvements!!!
So I got a few ideas on how to improve the hoard.

1. Sorting -> you should be able to sort your items in the order of their rarity, alphabetically or by use (swap, brew, task).

2. Customizable pages -> similar to the ones currently with dragons but preferably namable (also would be cool to be able to name paged in the dragon liar but oh well).

3. Customizable tabs -> you should be able to add an extra tab and put items on the inside/determine what types of items would go there automatically. (Either by like type or rarity from a drop down menu or by simply putting the desired items into said tabs)

Ok that’s that if these simple things would be implemented hoard management would be so much better.
So I got a few ideas on how to improve the hoard.

1. Sorting -> you should be able to sort your items in the order of their rarity, alphabetically or by use (swap, brew, task).

2. Customizable pages -> similar to the ones currently with dragons but preferably namable (also would be cool to be able to name paged in the dragon liar but oh well).

3. Customizable tabs -> you should be able to add an extra tab and put items on the inside/determine what types of items would go there automatically. (Either by like type or rarity from a drop down menu or by simply putting the desired items into said tabs)

Ok that’s that if these simple things would be implemented hoard management would be so much better.
If you click on the magnifying glass you can sort items alphabetically. You can also filter them by use or by the start rating.

What do you mean by customizable pages?

I wouldn't mind being able to create new tabs that you can set requirements for (so players could for example sort out items they'd like to melt down at baldwin or filter food items they want to keep into that tab so when covering food from the food tab they don't have to watch out for food items they need for other purposes
If you click on the magnifying glass you can sort items alphabetically. You can also filter them by use or by the start rating.

What do you mean by customizable pages?

I wouldn't mind being able to create new tabs that you can set requirements for (so players could for example sort out items they'd like to melt down at baldwin or filter food items they want to keep into that tab so when covering food from the food tab they don't have to watch out for food items they need for other purposes
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I wouldn't mind being able to create custom lair pages - like DragonSage said, it'd be nice to create a 'this can all go to Baldwin' tab.

@StarShineDragon
Pinging in case you didn't see the above post (there already being an extensive search, sort and filter system in the hoard)
Also, you can name tabs in the lair - click the edit button then fill in the 'tab name' field for the tab you want to name.

EDIT: You've already named your one tab, not sure why you think it can't be done!
I wouldn't mind being able to create custom lair pages - like DragonSage said, it'd be nice to create a 'this can all go to Baldwin' tab.

@StarShineDragon
Pinging in case you didn't see the above post (there already being an extensive search, sort and filter system in the hoard)
Also, you can name tabs in the lair - click the edit button then fill in the 'tab name' field for the tab you want to name.

EDIT: You've already named your one tab, not sure why you think it can't be done!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

I think they mean individual pages within individual tabs for dragons

I wouldn't mind being able to create a 'personal' tab in the hoard, where I could toss things I want to melt/sell and make sure they don't get mixed up with the other things I *don't* want to melt/sell.
@Vendrus

I think they mean individual pages within individual tabs for dragons

I wouldn't mind being able to create a 'personal' tab in the hoard, where I could toss things I want to melt/sell and make sure they don't get mixed up with the other things I *don't* want to melt/sell.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Jemadar
Oh derp, that makes more sense.
@Jemadar
Oh derp, that makes more sense.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I meant to have a system SIMILAR to the Lair one in the HOARD so you can do the same thing with items as you can with dragons.

Also I didn’t see that you can actually sort items that way in the hoard. That’s preety great honestly.
I meant to have a system SIMILAR to the Lair one in the HOARD so you can do the same thing with items as you can with dragons.

Also I didn’t see that you can actually sort items that way in the hoard. That’s preety great honestly.
Was actually coming to the forum to suggest an option to mark items as "junk" or the like to make it easy to find the stuff you want to melt down. Being able to name some tabs yourself is a great idea though; could be used for much more than just the melting option.
Either way, this would be a very neat QoL-addition.

tl:dr= Supported!
Was actually coming to the forum to suggest an option to mark items as "junk" or the like to make it easy to find the stuff you want to melt down. Being able to name some tabs yourself is a great idea though; could be used for much more than just the melting option.
Either way, this would be a very neat QoL-addition.

tl:dr= Supported!
FR+9h, Germany, she/her