Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | "Used in" feature broken on WW hoar
Heelo! I'm not sure if the feature is still broken for brews/swaps that come and go, but figured it would be good to mention regardless, just in case

The zephyr sparrows are currently listed as having no use when trying to sort in the hoard (blue throated budgies are safe, as they had a previous use)

I'm assuming this happens because the hoard just calls upon the game database for this info, but I could be wrong! Again, just wanted to give the heads up in case ^^
Heelo! I'm not sure if the feature is still broken for brews/swaps that come and go, but figured it would be good to mention regardless, just in case

The zephyr sparrows are currently listed as having no use when trying to sort in the hoard (blue throated budgies are safe, as they had a previous use)

I'm assuming this happens because the hoard just calls upon the game database for this info, but I could be wrong! Again, just wanted to give the heads up in case ^^
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy this is normal, it happens with all seasonal recipes
@GlitchyOddy this is normal, it happens with all seasonal recipes
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Wouldn't it be better to keep them in the listing of "Used for X" though so that new players don't throw something useful out and older ones don't make a blind mistake? Like I was just making a thread about tis before remembering to go look for others.
Almost created post for posterity:
I'm not sure if this is intended or not because they are for the Night of the Nocturne but I noticed a few of the food items show up under "Used in Feature: None" search even though they are used to make Strange Chests.

Now I guess that technically they do not have a use for any trade right this moment, but wouldn't that be true for any trade that is not one of the three currently listed trades?

It just seems like an oversight to me.
Wouldn't it be better to keep them in the listing of "Used for X" though so that new players don't throw something useful out and older ones don't make a blind mistake? Like I was just making a thread about tis before remembering to go look for others.
Almost created post for posterity:
I'm not sure if this is intended or not because they are for the Night of the Nocturne but I noticed a few of the food items show up under "Used in Feature: None" search even though they are used to make Strange Chests.

Now I guess that technically they do not have a use for any trade right this moment, but wouldn't that be true for any trade that is not one of the three currently listed trades?

It just seems like an oversight to me.
All that glimmers, even the stars
All things precious, even your heart~
@thievingGlimmer this seems like something more suited for suggestions forums than bug reports
@thievingGlimmer this seems like something more suited for suggestions forums than bug reports
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Maybe. Feels like a bug.
Maybe. Feels like a bug.
All that glimmers, even the stars
All things precious, even your heart~