Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How old is everyone?
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47
21, just wrapped up my third year of college. Video game art major woo!
21, just wrapped up my third year of college. Video game art major woo!
Current Project A: BORDERLANDS! Got some brights for sale/trade? Shoot me a message, son!
/WUB WUB/
Current Project B: MASS EFFECT! I'm shooting for the stars with this one. Dragons for the team, planets, and the Normandy herself! Let's talk breeding programs.
Wow, I'm right around average! I'm 19, almost 20, and about to start college again in the fall.
Wow, I'm right around average! I'm 19, almost 20, and about to start college again in the fall.
I'm 32, whippersnappers.
I'm 32, whippersnappers.
10302021_banner.png
I'm 21. Drunk years old. I'm going to Mortuary College and in 2 years I should have a big girl job of my very own! Hopefully I don't stop playing FR...
I'm 21. Drunk years old. I'm going to Mortuary College and in 2 years I should have a big girl job of my very own! Hopefully I don't stop playing FR...
19 and in my first year of college, which is already one year too long.
19 and in my first year of college, which is already one year too long.
tumblr_inline_n71bciaF561r0hd3p.png
Fourteen and a freshman this year.

I'm scared.

But my classes are online so I can rack up my required credits pretty quickly. Then I can focus on writing!
Fourteen and a freshman this year.

I'm scared.

But my classes are online so I can rack up my required credits pretty quickly. Then I can focus on writing!
I am Jude! Ey/em/eir pronouns please.
I'm 14 ... I feel young!!!
I'm 14 ... I feel young!!!
22 for a few more weeks myself and i'm trying to get my 56 year old mother to join up when the next registration window opens up!
22 for a few more weeks myself and i'm trying to get my 56 year old mother to join up when the next registration window opens up!
@octotrash
That's so cute! I hope she joins. My mom loves dragons too (she was really obsessed with that one dragon breeding iOS game..maybe I should show her fr)

I turn 24 in November. Still in school. uwwu
@octotrash
That's so cute! I hope she joins. My mom loves dragons too (she was really obsessed with that one dragon breeding iOS game..maybe I should show her fr)

I turn 24 in November. Still in school. uwwu
tumblr_m1ex117ujr1rnj0oqo1_100.gif
@Cyndaquil isn't it??? i keep showing her my dragons and she thinks they're so cute and i think it'd be a great stress relief for her lol. (great username btw!)
@Cyndaquil isn't it??? i keep showing her my dragons and she thinks they're so cute and i think it'd be a great stress relief for her lol. (great username btw!)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47