Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How old is everyone?
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47

And I'm absolutely shocked that I'm not absolutely ancient in comparison to everyone else! :D This is awesome.

And I'm absolutely shocked that I'm not absolutely ancient in comparison to everyone else! :D This is awesome.
PRmNXrT.png
I'm turning 14 in 2 months. ^^
I'm turning 14 in 2 months. ^^
I'm turning 25 the end of July. :)
I'm turning 25 the end of July. :)
"Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground."
Whew, glad to see I'm far from being the only 20-something here- on most of the sites I'm on now, everyone seems to be younger than me (;u;)
I turned 22 as of this February!
Whew, glad to see I'm far from being the only 20-something here- on most of the sites I'm on now, everyone seems to be younger than me (;u;)
I turned 22 as of this February!
Badge.png
i turned 15 two months ago!
i turned 15 two months ago!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her

I'm such a hatchling

I'm such a hatchling
ezimba14055053856100.png
I'll be twenty on the sixth of July, so I only have about five days left of being a teen. It's a little surreal to think about tbh.
I'll be twenty on the sixth of July, so I only have about five days left of being a teen. It's a little surreal to think about tbh.
wJeZi.gif » Rook
» He / They
» FR + 2
I'm 21, but I'll be turning 22 in November!
I'm 21, but I'll be turning 22 in November!
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
YEAH!! I AM YOUNG!! XD
(i will have 14 in the next month XD)
YEAH!! I AM YOUNG!! XD
(i will have 14 in the next month XD)
I am: ONline OFFline
u6Vlj4L.png
Good grief, lookit all the youngsters!
Well, when I was first getting into dragons (thank you Anne McCaffrey), I was 14 going on 40. So now that I'm (nearly) 40, I'm embracing my inner 14 year old. Works for me :)
Good grief, lookit all the youngsters!
Well, when I was first getting into dragons (thank you Anne McCaffrey), I was 14 going on 40. So now that I'm (nearly) 40, I'm embracing my inner 14 year old. Works for me :)
tAG5FSv.pngIaXpQP4.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47